Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-08-2009, 07:08 PM #1
shooptek

NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 Review

I know this an older game and is not made anymore, but I figured some people might find this helpful:

NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 Review

Intro
Paintball video games are starting to get some serious attention from the paintball community, and it shows with this latest release from Activision. This attention has called for a whole new take on in-game controls and gameplay style, and NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 has answered.

Visuals
NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 is the first paintball game available on current generation consoles such as the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The visuals, although not the best I have seen the Xbox 360 produce, are satisfying and look natural. The step up to better hardware shows. When laying a thick stream of paint off the break, seeing the paint splatter on the bunkers and other players is rewarding and feels realistic. The field movements are usually smooth and fluid, but sometimes your player can get caught up on a bunker, or magically spring thirty feet into the air when using the A button to jump or dive into the snake.

Continue Reading...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2009, 09:04 PM #2
JugHeadPBreviews

This game is still made what are you talking about.
Guerrilla Air 63/3000 HPA Tank

LVP SOUTH
www.youtube.com/jugheadpbreviews
Old 02-28-2009, 08:39 PM #3
cj9 11

cj9 11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cj9 11 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
cj9 11 plays in the APPA D5 division
Not only is this game not old and still being made but what is the point of only posting a forth of a review? All your trying to do if pull traffic to that other site.