PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-09-2009, 02:19 PM #22
dougie50

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ches7er View Post
well i can speed up a video i do it for a living, i CAN tell when a video has been speed up, nice try though

if you want to know how i can tell... watch the fence line and watch the jidder... classic sign of someone speeding up something.... next time use a tripod and it would make it harder
Its legit. He does it fact shoot extremely fast. I will hopefully be able to be in the screen while he shoot eating something to prove its not edited.
dougie50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:38 PM #23
TeamChaos99
DAT LUXE

TeamChaos99 donated to help Peyton Trent
TeamChaos99 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
TeamChaos99 is Boss
for you man!

Free Agent Powered By: Prestige Paintball | Ground Assault Paintball Park | The Meadowlands | Oringmonkey | PootyPaintball | Ninja Paintball
TeamChaos99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:55 PM #24
Lock4g63

Quote:
well i can speed up a video i do it for a living, i CAN tell when a video has been speed up, nice try though

if you want to know how i can tell... watch the fence line and watch the jidder... classic sign of someone speeding up something.... next time use a tripod and it would make it harder
I wouldn't call sitting in your mothers basement using tivo to fast forward through commercials a living dude. The video is not speed up. I know, I was there. I helped 1st2the50 do the mod. Its really Easy to do and people have been putting more power to motorized hoppers since the beginning of paintball. 1st2the50 wanted to share a helpful tip and all you can do is hate.
Haters can leave.

Last edited by Lock4g63 : 02-09-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Lock4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:08 PM #25
justdizy

Awsome! how did you fit 3 9 volts ito your egg? I would love to try that on mine.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:39 PM #26
abrux007
No YOU gtfo!

abrux007 plays in the PSP
abrux007 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abrux007 is an NCPA player
abrux007 plays in the APPA D4 division
^^^^^^^

Old 02-09-2009, 08:25 PM #27
benzino05

has been a member for 10 years
haha ..look at his fingers in the second "sped up Rotor" vid....Looks like his hands are moving like the alien people in I am legend....
A liittle sketchy dude...but would be nice to check out the next vid you do.
benzino05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:31 PM #28
call_me_bob
i love big rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infantry-Anthony View Post
This video has NO point to it whatsoever. It's funny how so many people waste time, paint and money on showing off how fast there hopper or gun can go. No one cares about you "Modding" your rotor. You wont be shooting that fast in a tournament, OR at ANY field. Honestly, get a life and stop wasting time showing off to people around the world on the Internet and how about you use that time, money and paint at the field playing then making a stupid, pointless video that your just going to get flamed for.
your not one of us. i must kindly ask you to leave now sir
CHILLCHILL
CHILLCHILLCHILLCHILLCHILLCHILLCHILLCHILLCHILLCHILL
CHILLCHILLCHILLCHILL
call_me_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:22 AM #29
SpazzumPb
Melting Faces

SpazzumPb owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hey! I wasn't trying to be a hater! I just didn't understand why you would mod the rotor. In my opionion, it's plenty fast out of the box. It should be noted that i'm only shooting 15-20 BPS on Uncapped Semi with my DM, so maybe i'm not shooting as fast as you. I've never experianced any of the feed issues you or Junkyard are reporting. You shoot fast enough to mod the rotor, and you seem to have some peeps willing to back you up on this, then props to you.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:55 AM #30
1st2the50
~My backpack got jets~

1st2the50 is a Supporting Member
1st2the50 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzumPb View Post
Hey! I wasn't trying to be a hater! I just didn't understand why you would mod the rotor. In my opionion, it's plenty fast out of the box. It should be noted that i'm only shooting 15-20 BPS on Uncapped Semi with my DM, so maybe i'm not shooting as fast as you. I've never experianced any of the feed issues you or Junkyard are reporting. You shoot fast enough to mod the rotor, and you seem to have some peeps willing to back you up on this, then props to you.

I was just trying to help out the people that were disapointed with their 150$ investment.

The thing is that most hoppers say they can feed faster than they actually do. The eggII was supposed to feed 19 BPS, but did not. Also, there are some rotors that feed faster than others due to parts being manufactured in diferent areas and less quality contol on said parts. The loaders work fine so they are not warrentied. (I think I mentioned this before, but not sure.) My reloader B2 destroyed my rotor as far as feed rate went. My rotor was consistant, but slow so it went back into my gear bag or onto on of my teammates guns. I was totaly out-running my rotor. I could tell in the middle of a game that my fingers were moving faster than the gun was shooting. Yes, I do push the limits of bounce, yes I am often checked by refferees, no I have never been told in a tourny that my gun is bouncing.
Pretty soon the reffs just say "leave him alone, we've been checkin him all day."

Rain wind and work prevented another vid yesterday, but things are looking good for this afternoon.

1stGenRex- "we have huge heads to contain all the awesomeness."
1st2the50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:16 AM #31
junkyardlisp

series or parallel?

I was also wondering if you wired the 9 volts in series or parallel? If you wired them in series you would have 18 volts and that would definetly fry the motor but if you wired them parallel that would only be 9 volts and that would be manageable.
junkyardlisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:48 AM #32
PaintedToast (Banned)
☭☭☭

how would it fry the motor, they can take alot more voltage than a normal 9v
PaintedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:47 PM #33
Zeoalex
POLAR BEAR...ENGAGE!!!

Zeoalex plays in the APPA D4 division
Zeoalex has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zeoalex has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zeoalex has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
18v may be alot, but who knows, i'd also like to know whether it's in series or in parallel. I'm getting a rotor any day and I may need to do this at some point...

Zodiac Paintball Coming Soon
حي على الفلاح

Timmy Clan! President!
Zeoalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:59 PM #34
FFX_PK_XG-1

has been a member for 10 years
This would be usefull if you showed people how you sped them up, but you didn't. You just posted a video and said look what i can do.

I hope this is closed soon
WDP MAFIA MILLITIA #24
Originally Posted by MitchK2460agg-Nobody wins when you play XPSL

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post29064942
FFX_PK_XG-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:41 PM #35
1st2the50
~My backpack got jets~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFX_PK_XG-1 View Post
This would be usefull if you showed people how you sped them up, but you didn't. You just posted a video and said look what i can do.

I hope this is closed soon
And? Half of the people thought it was fake. Why would they think that the mod worked if they thought the vid was fake in the first place?? Besides, the very first person who asked how it was done had it clearly expalined to them. Your post more useless than this thread. I have helped at least one person, how many did your post help? Report it or gtfo.

I should have another video and some pics of the mod. I'm not sure if it is linear or serial. 2, 9vs wired directy to 2 prong connector.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:47 PM #36
djcmx49
Dad w/cool son=PB Fun

I too like 9v batteries and cause I have a few dollars already invested in good rechargeable ones. So I wired a single 9v. to a 5v. regulator IC then fed the 5v. to the Rotor Batt. input plug. Much safer than supplying 9v. directly to circuitry which was meant for roughly 4.5v. - 4.8v. I would need to look at schematics of the rotor to confirm but either way you are taking chance of blowing something in the circuitry by supplying 9v. directly. Rotor operates awesome on 5v... Free fall tests @ 40bps. Now you all must think I'm crazy cause it is no faster than stock. That's the point. I didn't want it to be faster just want to use 9v. batts. And actually it does run faster on 5v.Reg. IC cause if you put in 3 Ni-Mh "AA" fully charged you only get about 4.2v. If you use 3 Alkalines like Duracell you do get almost 5v. but then you are looking at throwing them away and that is bad for environment...My only worry is how long will one 9v. last ??? I don't know, I am yet to use in game but I will find out on the 28th of Feb. The beauty is I have a few spare 9v. batteries ready to go and can also put back 3 "AA" pack and use it because I put plug's on wiring so I can interchange if needed.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:26 PM #37
immortal_baller28

Necessary? No
Badass? YES!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 08:13 PM #38
1st2the50
~My backpack got jets~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenrupp View Post
any1 can speed up a vid..nice try tho
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymiusII View Post
Even I can tell that it has been sped up and I know nothing about videos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spug View Post
No disrespect, but I would love to see a vid with a timer set up in the frame. I can't say if it's sped up or not without real proof, but IMO the vids did look a little jumpy.

I would also appreciate it if people could be a little more polite. I don't see how comments like "go **** yourself" help anything.
UNCAPPED RAMPING- Same as second video on page one.

Now you get to listen to me yammering in the background

Last edited by 1st2the50 : 02-10-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:08 PM #39
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

ionshooter93 is a Paintball photographer
Ross owns. Anyways why would he lie to people over the internet
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
ionshooter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:24 PM #40
Mr. Stealthy

HAHA! mega ownage
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:17 PM #41
b00mheadsh0t
I am all that is agg

excellent mod

WTB CHEAP REG+ON/OFF
b00mheadsh0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:05 AM #42
dougie50

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal_baller28 View Post
Necessary? No
Badass? YES!!!
Agreed ^^^^^

Job well done. however maybe the guy the speeds up video's for a living will say,"I didnt see your mouth moving...good voice over". haha. Just wait and see. Hater's come in groups and stand in the dead box
dougie50 is offline   Reply With Quote