brand new invert too for 70. great hopper. I use to have one and it never jammed on me. got rid of it for a spire because im a gear whore. always selling and buying new stuff, either on here or other websites.
A used prophecy is significantly better than a new Halo TOO. Those hoppers are very very significantly heavier and lower capacity and don't feed as well as a prophecy. Just get a used prophecy for 60 bucks or so, you can find some like new for that price, or step up to a Z2 for 90 100 bucks in near new condition.
Z2s with standard shells hold a lot less paint than the regular prophecy (though still more than a rotor) Just FYI.
I don't like:
1. Rotor is heavy , very expensive , uses AA batteries , holds 200 rnds , lacks programing
2. Spire , very expensive uses AA batteries , holds 200 rnds , lacks programing
3. Z2 $129.00 , anti jam is annoying , lacks programing
4. V2 split feed neck (broke 1 in last 4 years)
What I do like
1. Rotor is easy on batteries
2. Spire large mouth
3. Z2 solid feed neck
4. V2 280 rounds , fully programmable , 9v batteries like my marker , light weight , RF built in , magnetic tension on first 6 balls for fast snap shooting , CHEAP to buy.
My choice V2 Prophecy for $60ish
Been playing PB since late 1980s off and on.