In MY opinion, you couldn't go wrong with a used Rotor/Prophecy for around the $80 mark. They're both superloaders and you can use them should you decide to upgrade to a beefier gun.
Otherwise, brand new I'd suggest an Empire Scion, Kingman Fasta, Pinokio, or really anything between $45 and $100 that says "Force feed".
Although, the "too much hopper" factor really isn't there since pretty much any hopper available to you should keep up with whatever cap the field puts you at.
You may call it fat, I call it bounce padding.
If I say "the safety frame claim is bull****" I'm not ripping on PE, the SL8R is my favorite gun EVER. If I say "DMs are overpriced" it doesn't mean Dye is a bad company, I want an NT11 in the worst way.
However, when I say "The Vapor is overpriced and not very good" I mean it. I won't have one unless it's cheaper than what I can get a G5 or Proton for or free.
brand new invert too for 70. great hopper. I use to have one and it never jammed on me. got rid of it for a spire because im a gear whore. always selling and buying new stuff, either on here or other websites.
A used prophecy is significantly better than a new Halo TOO. Those hoppers are very very significantly heavier and lower capacity and don't feed as well as a prophecy. Just get a used prophecy for 60 bucks or so, you can find some like new for that price, or step up to a Z2 for 90 100 bucks in near new condition.
Z2s with standard shells hold a lot less paint than the regular prophecy (though still more than a rotor) Just FYI.
I don't like:
1. Rotor is heavy , very expensive , uses AA batteries , holds 200 rnds , lacks programing
2. Spire , very expensive uses AA batteries , holds 200 rnds , lacks programing
3. Z2 $129.00 , anti jam is annoying , lacks programing
4. V2 split feed neck (broke 1 in last 4 years)
What I do like
1. Rotor is easy on batteries
2. Spire large mouth
3. Z2 solid feed neck
4. V2 280 rounds , fully programmable , 9v batteries like my marker , light weight , RF built in , magnetic tension on first 6 balls for fast snap shooting , CHEAP to buy.
My choice V2 Prophecy for $60ish
Play under the name Panther on the field,
Been playing PB since late 1980s off and on.