Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-07-2009, 11:14 AM #1
zombie_pants
I liebe dieses sport!

Question How to get odds and ends factory parts?

Hello everyone, a few months ago, I let my friend borrow my 07 PMR for the day, unfortunatley he managed to screw it up in the process, but luckilly for me he was man enough to pay for the repairs himself. During the repair process however, the shop tech managed to loose one or two of the grub screws holding the back block in place. As hard as I tried, and tried they simply werent able to find them or able to locate factory replacement parts and they gave me a discount on the repairs and a few other things I bought that day. being furious at the time, I simply packed it up in its box and havent touched it since. Recently though, its been bugging me once more and I'd really like to be able to find some replacement screws so as to either play again with it, or sell the devil. Out of Ideas, I come to you, asking, Is it possible to track down and buy or find replacement back block grub screws for an '07 PMR? If so, where might I find such or am I just S.O.L. Thanks for any help in advance, its been too long for me to have adressed this and now I'm thinking its too late to find small '07 PMR parts.
zombie_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:48 AM #2
IGotAEpiphany
UNACTIVE

Call dye. and see what they can do
Old 02-07-2009, 07:43 PM #3
cerberusai
So old it hurts

Ace, Tru Value, Home Depot, Lowes. They all sell set screws. If you are missing all of them take the backcap in and get what fits.
cerberusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:51 PM #4
NEVERgiveUPAxA
~More The Merrier~

so.. they gave you a discount on things you bought because they couldn't find a screw to fix your gun?
NEVERgiveUPAxA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:28 PM #5
zombie_pants
I liebe dieses sport!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEVERgiveUPAxA View Post
so.. they gave you a discount on things you bought because they couldn't find a screw to fix your gun?
The guy that worked on my gun wasnt there the day I went to pick it up and when I looked over it I noticed that the screw was missing, told them and they couldnt find them or any replacements so gave me the repair for free (as it works, but the back cap is very likely to become loose and cause constant leaks) and discounts as sort of an apology. Thanks for the help guys, I'll be giving Dye a call this week and probably hitting up a few hardware stores.
zombie_pants is offline   Reply With Quote