PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-08-2010, 10:52 PM #1261
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I've already cleared pb with "the Boss" for this weekend, I would like to play at Tim's but if he can't because of honey do's I'm down for Glenrock.
Lazarusrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2010, 06:22 PM #1262
timmy carnes

new

My friends dad just opened a new three man speedball course, it is fun. there is a $10 entry fee. it is out off of coal creek in evansville. it is an indoor field and i played on it this saturday to make sure it would be good for people to come and try it out, i liked it alot. he doesnt do refills at the moment but he does sell balls and you can bring your own if the are the ECO balls.
timmy carnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:59 PM #1263
timmy carnes

also you will need to sign a waver, and minors will need a parent/guardian signature, open monday-saturday. It is Bulls-Eye paintball palace (307) 259 6683, 9701 ridgeview road.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:17 PM #1264
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
That is cool Timmy. I will have to go check it out. It would be nice to have an indoor place for the winter time. I was thinking of doing some traveling this winter to play somewhere indoors so I could still play some during those months. Most years I do not play from like November to March

-violet/silver Dangerous Power G3SE-

-purple/black Dangerous Power Fusion LE-

-red/black Dangerous Power Threshold-
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:29 PM #1265
cuervoIII

An indoor field is cool, still to early for that though. Ben is willing to take the field down to G-Rock as long as enough people are willing to come out. It is still a free place to play so gather your paintball forces and get as many people as you can to come and play. I know that the Cat wants to play and needs more people to show up...........
cuervoIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:44 PM #1266
Chubs_09

Timmy-how exactly do I get to this field? I found the road but does he have a sign posted to where it is or anything?
Chubs_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:04 PM #1267
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Maybe we can get a list going of "for sures" as to who would be willing to go this weekend. That way we can let Ben know so he can decide if it is worth the while.

Old 08-10-2010, 12:25 AM #1268
timmy carnes

well when you get on coal creek road go about six miles and to your right will be bluerock road, turn on bluerock then go with the road tell it turns a almost black color gravel, it is the firs t gate on your right. There is like four or five green roofs, go between 9-5
Old 08-10-2010, 12:27 AM #1269
timmy carnes

i just tryin to help a friend out with gettin a buissness going. we spent a few days fillin barrels with sand and bolting them together. it was alot of work to get going and i played on it saturday and thought it was worth the 10$
Old 08-10-2010, 10:09 AM #1270
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
BigDaddyT75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BigDaddyT75 supports our troops
BigDaddyT75 supports DLX Technology
BigDaddyT75 supports Empire
I am down for some ballin' this weekend but I will not be able to go to Douglas as planned if it is Sunday afternoon. Too many conflicts of interest. Saturday will always be the easiest for me. Let me know Ben what the plan is. I am like you and don't feel it is worth it unless there is a good turn out.
BigDaddyT75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:35 AM #1271
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

Alright I'm on for Saturday in Douglas...gathering interesting...please post in the Douglas Field Thread.

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:15 PM #1272
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

I am interested

Old 08-10-2010, 02:28 PM #1273
wyomingballer
THE KAT

wyomingballer supports DLX Technology
ill play i dont care where... link to the douglas field thread???
Old 08-10-2010, 08:17 PM #1274
timmy carnes

wish i could make it
Old 08-10-2010, 10:11 PM #1275
Chubs_09

Went out to Bullseye to check it out timmy. The bunkers are small but Robert said they could fix that, but as it sits right now, we grown-ups would have a hard taime using them. For us more experienced players, I don't think that would be a problem, as they are so far apart that two of us could wipe out the other team before they made it to their bunkers...hopefully he will fix that too. It's 50x150 so it's plenty good for 3 on 3. Doesn't have much of a staging area...if he had 5 or 6 of us show up that have a lot of gear, I think we would be a little cramped. He has a dirt floor, but it is hard packed with about an inch or two of sand, so it shouldn't be bad. He's got some work to do but it could make for a pretty cool winter playground. Curt and I plan on going out in a couple weekends just to try it out. We'll keep you all posted...
Old 08-10-2010, 11:23 PM #1276
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Is it in a metal building or what are they using to house the field Ben? Maybe I could tag along when you and Curt go just because I wanna see it too LOL.

Any info on what kind of paint he sells and what the pricing is like? Timmy mentioned we could bring Eco balls.....is he referring to the new Visible Impact paint then since I know that box now says Eco balls? Just trying to see if there is a certain brand or what that they do not want at the field. Would be very cool if we could promote the hell out of this place and maybe even get some tournaments going in the winter time.

Last edited by rottensquad07 : 08-10-2010 at 11:25 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:41 PM #1277
Chubs_09

It is the Walmart Visible Impact stuff. I would imagine he is more expensive than Walmart as that is probably where he is getting it from. The field is in a pole barn that he used to use it as an arena for training horses. No problem tagging along Nick, the more the merrier.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:59 PM #1278
primetimekiller
<DDDMMM4444>

primetimekiller owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
There is no indoor paintball anywhere around the area. He is onto something very good and could pull teams from all over during our long *** winters. Keep me in the loop guys, Ill try to help and definatly play whenever you guys have something going on.
MAx LundQuist FaNClub #26
Official Dave "The Beast" Baines Fan Club # 16
primetimekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:24 PM #1279
Smity_goldb2k2
The Ghetto SuperStar

Smity_goldb2k2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i have to work this weekend have fun guys
Smity_goldb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:39 PM #1280
timmy carnes

he is only chargin 5 more dollars then walmart is, it is the walmart paint he has and the housing deal is like a type of plastic siding or watever
Old 08-12-2010, 05:40 PM #1281
timmy carnes

keep me posted when you guys are going and i will definently try to get out there