wyomingballer supports DLX Technology
i want to play
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2009, 05:54 PM #86
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
I would really like to play a lot this summer....maybe every other weekend or so. I will not be able to travel to Denver or Salt Lake this year but it would be cool to get as many guys down in Glenrock as possible. With having 3 kids, I cannot afford to play tournaments.

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:04 PM #87
009m

009m owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Check out the action pics thread here in the wyoming forum. I have pics up from our last outing in Grock.

Tim if you have those other pictures post them up. I think all of these are from after you were done that day.
009m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:08 PM #88
caspaballa

caspaballa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
caspaballa supports Team VICIOUS
caspaballa supports Empire
for sure im down for anything you still got my number. Ya i dont have any sup's any more sold them to a guy in nebraska. is primetime still around? they got any gillette tournies commin this summer?
Vego 10 Team Edition
MY OLD FEEDBACK +9/-0
Buy my 2k3 Prostock
caspaballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:32 PM #89
CAOL_98
Ego User

CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I don't believe I ever got your phone number before. I'll grab it at the field for sure.
That sucks that you don't have the field anymore. It would've been nice to play on one again.
Not sure about primetime...never gotten a chance to play at their field. Also I think that Little James guy must live in Montana...or at least play there a lot, because I believe there's a thread just below the G-rock updates thread and I'm pretty sure it's him, and he's talking about tourney's up their (I'm to lazy to look right now.)
Anyways, that would be great to get you down at the field.
I also believe you're the guy that bunkered our entire team...not sure if you remember that...but it was you and Tate, and you were playing with your PM6, and EVERYONE on our team was watching Tate...and you ran down the tape on the south side of the field and made us all feel about 2 inches tall. That was one confusing, yet amazing game all in one.
Well once again, I believe this is set in stone..but I'll leave an update for sure soon enough...we should be playing the first weekend of April.
-CAOL

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:33 PM #90
dyeuser

dyeuser supports DLX Technology
That was me, And I do still have my sup air fields. I am always willing to take them to glenrock if I have help with set up and take down. I use to play with Kat,Tate,Billy,grant,Trent, But have not for some time unfortunitly. some of the most fun ballers I know!! I am still playing and would love to get down to glenrock when you guys play. I will keep an eye on this Thread and see if I can make it when everyone else does if you guys don't mind? Oh and I had a dm5 not a pm6.

Last edited by dyeuser : 03-21-2009 at 10:36 PM.
dyeuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:49 PM #91
009m

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyeuser View Post
That was me, And I do still have my sup air fields. I am always willing to take them to glenrock if I have help with set up and take down. I use to play with Kat,Tate,Billy,grant,Trent, But have not for some time unfortunitly. some of the most fun ballers I know!! I am still playing and would love to get down to glenrock when you guys play. I will keep an eye on this Thread and see if I can make it when everyone else does if you guys don't mind? Oh and I had a dm5 not a pm6.
We're always looking to get as many speedballers out there as possible. Anytime you're down to bring the field, we can make sure to help out anyway we can, just let us know. We can mow, setup, teardown, anything, I know from last time that bringing the field is a lot of work.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:15 AM #92
caspaballa

hmm for some reason i remember doing something like that as well. Oh ya that was the first tourney i did with tate in denver. how fast time flys. I thought you sold your stuff too we really need to get you down.
Vego 10 Team Edition
MY OLD FEEDBACK +9/-0
Buy my 2k3 Prostock
Old 03-22-2009, 11:15 AM #93
wyomingballer
THE KAT

when are we going to play? oh dave, coal, tim, can you pm me or text me your number i got a new phone and lost abuch of numbers
Old 03-22-2009, 02:48 PM #94
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

DyeUser, you would not happen to be Dave would you? I remember a guy that we used to play with that we called "Autococker Dave" for the longest time. Last I saw him, he had switched to a DM. I believe Dave worked for Bresnan at one time too.

I called Trent a couple of times last summer but he never could make it. I have heard that Grant is not playing anymore and I had not seen him in a few years at least.

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
Old 03-22-2009, 06:10 PM #95
dyeuser

Yep that is me.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:54 PM #96
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

I thought so. It would be good to see you out there again this year man

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
Old 03-22-2009, 09:55 PM #97
wyomingballer
THE KAT

grant and trent are geting back into it just more woods ball then anything
Old 03-22-2009, 10:28 PM #98
CAOL_98
Ego User

Wow...I'm really confused
Caspaballa...I never played in Denver...I wish I did though. The furthest I've made it is Glenrock...so you must be as confused on who I am as well. Dye user that must have been you that I'm thinking of.
Anyways now that that is all straightened out (???...or is it???) Yeah, lets get some good games going again this spring/summer!
Eric, I'll get you my number again...you feeling better?
Also Matt (009m) and I were talking, and we thought it would be cool to try and organize a paintball tournament in Glenrock again. Nothing big...really no prizes...just a good ol' honest to goodness get together to battle for supremecy! I know it might sound lame to some..but really, what do we have? I don't think anyone is sponsered anymore (I know I'm not!), so there's really no way to get a prize lined up...I just think it would be cool..and maybe get some grills together or something...just have a day of shooting each other...keep some scores...keep it as clean and honest as possible, and most importantly, to just have fun doing what we all love..all day long!
Anyone else think that's a good idea? Maybe we can get something going out of it, and get some teams from a little further away to humor us, and make the trip just to have fun too!
Anyways, let me know what you guys think.
-CAOL

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
Old 03-22-2009, 11:21 PM #99
009m

I don't care what we do as long as we play this summer!

Tim and I are trying to put a team of dedicated players together for a tourney or two this summer either in Colorado, or where ever we can find one. We're looking for someone committed that can come and play/practice. So far all we have is the two of us. We're looking to play either 3-man or 5-man (depending on how many players we can get).
Old 03-23-2009, 07:40 AM #100
CAOL_98
Ego User

Yeah...that too! That's the biggest thing. We're probably only limited to a few tournaments as well (well at least I am..I'm the only income during the summer months in my household.) But anyone we can pick up that would be interested and dedicated would be awesome!
-CAOL

Old 03-23-2009, 11:21 AM #101
dyeuser

If you guys are able to get something like that going. I would be willing to set up the sup air for that. let me know. I am going to try and make it to glenrock on the first week in april. if you play. so I will exchange numbers.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:19 PM #102
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyomingballer View Post
grant and trent are geting back into it just more woods ball then anything
Eric, do you have any idea of who they are playing with? I wish we could all trade #'s and such so we can get some big turnouts at Glenrock this year. I would be up for a tourney there....heck maybe a few of us could put together another Deer Creek Days tournament. Anyway another question I have for you all is whether Sundays work for you too sometimes or just Saturdays?

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
Old 03-23-2009, 06:07 PM #103
caspaballa

Hey AJ i think i may be able to get those caps tourneys entry paid for us you interested?
Vego 10 Team Edition
MY OLD FEEDBACK +9/-0
Buy my 2k3 Prostock
Old 03-23-2009, 07:19 PM #104
dyeuser

Hey Kat I will get you my #. I do not have 5 posts so I can't PM. so after this one I have one more. I know way behind the times, but I'm old. on the other subject Tim I'm sure that was me. It seems my honor is in Question, but I'm sure that was me. Just blind luck. If you guys turned your focus on me and not Tate the outcome would have been different. anyway it's been a long time since I have played with you all, and I am looking forward to playing with you soon.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:57 PM #105
wyomingballer
THE KAT

i am not sure who they are all playing with, they just got burned out of speedball with the whole lary thing. and times got really bad for grant, now that he is single he wants to get him and his boys back into playing but more in the lines of woods ball.

i would have a hard time playing on sundays because i leave grock around 2-3 to head back to laramie

oh and for seting up a turny count me out way too much work... if one does get set up i will play.
ReplyRegional Ups