PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-05-2009, 01:00 PM #1
fodash1
N E X

has been a member for 10 years
Filmers Needed: CT/ Mass $GOOD MONEY$

Whats up guys. My name is Jon. I played for D1 NPPL team NeX the past couple years and make vids under Deadbox Media. I also own a company called First Scout Productions that specializes in doing college recruitment films for high school athletes. This upcoming lacrosse season we are planning on working with some schools out of Duxbury, MA and Weston, MA and they play some games in Connecticut (Madison, Salisbury). What I need is talented filmers who live around that area (CT/MASS) who could cover these games throughout the season. Reliable Transportation is an absolute must, Personal equipment is recommended but not mandatory. We cover all your travel costs and pay really well. PM me for more info. Thanks!

-Jon

p.s. MODS if this is in violation of any rules let me know... I'm not trying to spam, I just thought it would be a good thing to keep this opportunity (and the money that would be made and spent through it) within the paintball community. SO basically if you should choose to delete this you would be hindering the growth of paintball...
Follow and support the 2010 Hurricanes.
Click here to find them on Facebook and fan up! or Follow them on Twitter
fodash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2009, 09:38 PM #2
no_caffeine
EOMFD.

no_caffeine is a Paintball photographer
PM'd