Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-05-2009, 12:16 AM #1
09rpotter

Miltec MT-65 Help!!

I recently bought a Miltec Mt-65 from xtremez.com and received no manual or anything. Can't find one on the internet. If anyone has one or knows how I can get one, plz help me out. And if anyone has any other info on the gun, i would really appreciate it

Thank You.
09rpotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2009, 10:54 AM #2
georgeyew

georgeyew supports Pev's Paintball
PM me your email address. I think that I have an electronic copy on my home computer.

I have an Armotech WG-65 which is an identical marker to what you purchased. The marker is very similar to a Spyder and is very durable if you keep it lubbed and clean. It is a loud marker. Don't expect it to go unnoticed. It is a replica of the real M4 so it's heavy to carry on the field, as you may already know since you have one. The barrel is a large bore, so go with large paintballs if you can. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'd take time to read some of the threads in the forum to see other's opinions.
georgeyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:51 PM #3
09rpotter

Thanks for the help. Where can you find parts for the gun? Miltec doesnt have its own website like tippmann or anything, and dealer sites seem to be limited to just comsmetics like lasers, red dots and site rails. Cant find anything on armotech either. There website is under construction and dealer sites dont even list them. Would the WG-65 parts work?
Old 02-05-2009, 02:24 PM #4
georgeyew

georgeyew supports Pev's Paintball
Yes, the WG-65 parts will work. You have a brand new marker. What parts are you looking for. The only upgrade I would suggest is the composite bolt. Look up bandit bolt. You can get armotech bolt for $20.

BTW, Armotech is out of business. The same marker is sold under the Miltec name.
georgeyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:19 PM #5
09rpotter

I dont need any parts right now. I was just looking up the marker and noticed that i couldnt find much on it. Just curious to know where to get parts for it.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:19 AM #6
waylon jennings

Armotech Wg 65 I Need A 14 In Barrel

WHERE CAN i FIND A 14 IN BARRELTHAT WILL FIT A ARMOTECH WG-65
waylon jennings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:22 PM #7
hazmat3212

Instruction Manual

Hi All,

I Just bought a MT-65 and of course it didn't come with a manual. I've contacted the company I bought it from so far no help and I've googled it as well. I would greatly appericate if any one who has an electronic copy of the manual could help me out.

Respectfully
Jay
hazmat3212 is offline   Reply With Quote