tuffkix
Action Territory

tuffkix is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~D-bAg~ View Post
The manager is a very close friend of mine
lies devin lies!!!!

Anywho,

I worked at Action Territory, and the field really isnt bad at all for a fun time.
The gravel I would rather play on any day than say the concrete at Combat Cave (no disrespect, CC was a great place to play indoors), gravel doesnt kill the anno on my gun like everyone says it does, and falling or going down to your knees is a lot more forgiving than at many other places if you dont wear knee pads.

Pricing wise, I'd have to say its pretty steep, because for the same price there are many other places you can play at, with grass and a full xball field and whatnot, but AT for me is close to home, a fantastic deal with employee discount, and overall a great place to play. Granted employees at AT are highschool/college kids, so you have to deal with the constant chatting/texting/unprofessionalism/20 min break between games sort of things, but its still a blast.

But mainly youre not going to find decent competition there just by walking on, heck, if you just come by yourself, you probably wont find people playing... Best bet is to get a group of people who want to go have some fun, schedule a day, and go have a blast.

I'll probably be playing at AT over the summer, probably once a week, and if you guys want some decent competition, just give me and d-bag a pm and we'll love to play.

On a side note, Im pissed that Mcsports doesnt have $25 cases of RPS FLASH anymore...that pretty much doubled my playing cost.
tuffkix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2010, 04:51 PM #65
pHiBeR_OpTiK_11
are you my dad?

pHiBeR_OpTiK_11 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
i don't like the pea gravel in my shoes
www.cmpmilwaukee.com
www.neutralground.tv
pHiBeR_OpTiK_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:22 PM #66
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

jferkin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffkix View Post
lies devin lies!!!!

Anywho,

I worked at Action Territory, and the field really isnt bad at all for a fun time.
The gravel I would rather play on any day than say the concrete at Combat Cave (no disrespect, CC was a great place to play indoors), gravel doesnt kill the anno on my gun like everyone says it does, and falling or going down to your knees is a lot more forgiving than at many other places if you dont wear knee pads.

Pricing wise, I'd have to say its pretty steep, because for the same price there are many other places you can play at, with grass and a full xball field and whatnot, but AT for me is close to home, a fantastic deal with employee discount, and overall a great place to play. Granted employees at AT are highschool/college kids, so you have to deal with the constant chatting/texting/unprofessionalism/20 min break between games sort of things, but its still a blast.

But mainly youre not going to find decent competition there just by walking on, heck, if you just come by yourself, you probably wont find people playing... Best bet is to get a group of people who want to go have some fun, schedule a day, and go have a blast.

I'll probably be playing at AT over the summer, probably once a week, and if you guys want some decent competition, just give me and d-bag a pm and we'll love to play.

On a side note, Im pissed that Mcsports doesnt have $25 cases of RPS FLASH anymore...that pretty much doubled my playing cost.
WHAT????? They got rid of teh 25 dollar cases? WHen was this.
jferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:43 AM #67
tuffkix
Action Territory

Probably like 5 months ago Mcsports stopped, but maybe it will come back, who knows?! I played all the time at Action, I had $5 entry including air, and BYOP, so it would cost me $30 an outing, if I shot a case! It was an amazing deal.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:24 AM #68
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

Quote:
Probably like 5 months ago Mcsports stopped, but maybe it will come back, who knows?! I played all the time at Action, I had $5 entry including air, and BYOP, so it would cost me $30 an outing, if I shot a case! It was an amazing deal.
no theydidnt. I was in there the other week and they still had it... Its not on there website but it is still in store...
Old 02-06-2010, 11:23 AM #69
tuffkix
Action Territory

Oh for real??

They must have stopped it then started it again, but dang, now I cant wait for summer to come cause that will be my place to buy paint, that stuff shoots nice too.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:11 PM #70
MrFUZZ
VILE

Quote:
lies devin lies!!!!

Anywho,

Yeah thats a problem sometimes, when u go pay ur entry'n'stuff to only find that your the only one there.. thats why i always ask at the front desk if i could walk out to the paintball section of the place to see if anybody else is still playin before i pay up..as for people saying that theres never any experienced players i think its because we all always go at different times... idk how to explain it.. but yeah..
MrFUZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:15 PM #71
fsugonoles63
The voices are back

fsugonoles63 supports Team VICIOUS
fsugonoles63 is for the Gunfight
I say if any of you guys are conisdering playing at action territory this season just post in here when you might go and we can all try to get there so we can avoid not having good people to play with
fsugonoles63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:16 PM #72
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsugonoles63 View Post
I say if any of you guys are conisdering playing at action territory this season just post in here when you might go and we can all try to get there so we can avoid not having good people to play with
Jay said to tell him when I go cause he wants to come down and we could get a group..
Old 02-06-2010, 02:24 PM #73
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

If you want 25 a case cb cave is sellin like 4-5 tht they have left for 25 today... After today they are closed
Old 02-06-2010, 09:02 PM #74
fsugonoles63
The voices are back

That would work out good justin. I got 2 other guys that I will be playing with all the time. I guess you could consider us a 3 man team. lol
Old 02-07-2010, 09:15 AM #75
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

Quote:
That would work out good justin. I got 2 other guys that I will be playing with all the time. I guess you could consider us a 3 man team. lol
ok You three vs me jay and who ever else he brings haha
Old 02-07-2010, 05:54 PM #76
MrFUZZ
VILE

Quote:
kk.. sounds good..just hit me up when the weather breaks.. me and my would definitely be down there...it would prbably be a lil easier to post stuff like our myspaces or facebook..
MrFUZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:57 PM #77
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFUZZ View Post
kk.. sounds good..just hit me up when the weather breaks.. me and my would definitely be down there...it would prbably be a lil easier to post stuff like our myspaces or facebook..
Ill post every time I am going ....
Old 02-07-2010, 06:23 PM #78
fsugonoles63
The voices are back

Justin, you ever get that slg sent in?
Old 02-07-2010, 06:24 PM #79
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

Quote:
Justin, you ever get that slg sent in?
jay has it. He is going to send it in after he trys one more thing...

oh well.. Atleast the magnets are in the trigger.

Wait have you ever thought maybe the magnet is holding the bolt up?
Old 02-07-2010, 06:29 PM #80
fsugonoles63
The voices are back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jferkin View Post
jay has it. He is going to send it in after he trys one more thing...

oh well.. Atleast the magnets are in the trigger.

Wait have you ever thought maybe the magnet is holding the bolt up?
Id doubt that a magnet would be able to catch a bolt that is being moved with around 200 psi of air. You have a worn sear is what im guessing and the sear is not catching the bolt.

Also, dont get a pistol. Save up for a higher end gun or hopper(unless you already bought a better hopper).

Last edited by fsugonoles63 : 02-07-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:17 PM #81
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

Quote:
Id doubt that a magnet would be able to catch a bolt that is being moved with around 200 psi of air. You have a worn sear is what im guessing and the sear is not catching the bolt.

Also, dont get a pistol. Save up for a higher end gun or hopper(unless you already bought a better hopper).
Im getting a halo from jay..ya prob wont get a pistol... Prob end up saving up for etek3
Old 02-07-2010, 07:54 PM #82
fsugonoles63
The voices are back

Quote:
Im getting a halo from jay..ya prob wont get a pistol... Prob end up saving up for etek3
Good choice. Its pretty much an ego 08 without the led screen.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:57 PM #83
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

Ya... I've heard some good and I like that it like an ego... Also from a good company...
Old 02-07-2010, 10:46 PM #84
fsugonoles63
The voices are back

Quote:
Ya... I've heard some good and I like that it like an ego... Also from a good company...
Or if you look in the bst's here and on tech paintball you could find like a bob long protege for 300. Figured it will save you 175 bucks (assuming that you were planning on buying the etek 3 lt).
ReplyRegional Ups