PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-18-2009, 01:30 PM #1
US Paintball League

US Paintball League plays in the USPL
Clarification

There are a few questions I am getting asked quite a bit so I'd like to clarify:

1) Eastern Conference. To be eligible for the title you must compete in Boston, DC and either HB or the World Championships (venue to be announced). If you compete in both HB and the World Championships you can take the highest score and combine with your DC and Boston scores.

2) If you have played less than 5 events as D3 in the NPPL (and are not classified higher in PSP), you are still eligible to play D3 in the US Paintball League until you pass that 5 event mark. So if you played 2 events as D3 in 2007 and 1 in 2008, you sill have 2 events left in D3 before you are forced (as a player) to move up to D2.

3) Sponsored Paint. As it is every year in HB, you must pick up or purchase your paint at the event. If you have free paint through a sponsor, they can ship the paint to the event for you, but we do not want people bringing in paint or storing it in their hotel rooms, staging out of the parking lots, etc. We need to keep the beach and city of HB clean!! (A letter outlining the paint program can be found at www.uspaintballleague.com, third story down in the news section).

Please let me know if you have any questions - thank you!

Camille Lemanski
US Paintball League
www.uspaintballleague.com
US Paintball League is offline   Reply With Quote