Originally Posted by pete dupont
Hear we go, who's the wise guy? Unless SP decides to cancell we will go. If anyone hears any updates from SP please let me know.
Pete! It's still a go for tomorrow unless you are contacted by James, Don or I. We'll have a tent with a heater you are more than welcome to share. I'll be there at 7:30am.