ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-14-2016, 12:04 PM #1
Ts^Killah Cam

Ts^Killah Cam supports Team VICIOUS
Ts^Killah Cam posts videos on PbNation
Ts^Killah Cam supports Ninja Paintball
Moving to the PDX Area

Yo Guys!

Im moving from Jackson, Wy to the PDX area in a month or so and wanted to see if there is any community pages for the area I might be able to get on. I have been out that way a ton for Supergame and a few old Taw events.

Id love to get plugged into the local scene! I have played d3 speedball events and Pro in the Mountain West Paintball League.

2012 2nd place Uwl Nebraska
2011 3rd place UWL Finals Chicago
2009 SPPL Champions and Series Champs

Dangerous power, APE, Coca Cola, Monster Energy, Kee Action Sports, Empire Paintball, RPS, Aysmbol Gallery, Techt
Ts^Killah Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2016, 02:06 PM #2
trunkmonkey18
Hot Bread Z

I used to live in Jackson a few years back! Beautiful part of the country, definetly more of a paintball scene out here though lol. Welcome
trunkmonkey18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 11:50 PM #3
akwiedzo

Annual Supporting Member
akwiedzo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
akwiedzo supports DLX Technology
There's a bunch on facebook. Pnw paintball everything, Oregon paintball where you at, northwest paintball, a few others. If your into uwl we have a oregon based team nw Rogue, and were throwing a event sun the 22nd out at splat action paintball park. Let me know if you want to link up for a practice.
akwiedzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 02:31 AM #4
mitsazda

Hey I play about three times a week in the pdx area and am trying to find some serious players to start a team.
mitsazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 09:08 AM #5
LeslieIreland
PBRack Sales Rep/PDX VexX

LeslieIreland owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
LeslieIreland owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts^Killah Cam View Post
Yo Guys!

I have been out that way a ton for Supergame and a few old Taw events.
Dude!!! Old school TAW events! I even Generaled for the Evil Dead II event! Damien Giles (who's now an international super model!!!) was Good Ash and I was Bad Ash(ley) - since I'm a girl... LOL. Miss those days. Redneck Rampage, Vampires v. Lycans, the Saigon Fury! Check out this silly "promo" video we made in our backyard straight from the story line of that event. This literally just made me LOL just now, watching it for the first time in about 4 years. HAHAHA

https://youtu.be/2-g_w0o9A84

PDX VexX | Portland, OR
LeslieIreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:41 AM #6
Ts^Killah Cam

Ts^Killah Cam supports Team VICIOUS
Ts^Killah Cam posts videos on PbNation
Ts^Killah Cam supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieIreland View Post
Dude!!! Old school TAW events! I even Generaled for the Evil Dead II event! Damien Giles (who's now an international super model!!!) was Good Ash and I was Bad Ash(ley) - since I'm a girl... LOL. Miss those days. Redneck Rampage, Vampires v. Lycans, the Saigon Fury! Check out this silly "promo" video we made in our backyard straight from the story line of that event. This literally just made me LOL just now, watching it for the first time in about 4 years. HAHAHA

https://youtu.be/2-g_w0o9A84
HAHA I remember that! Little D like my little brother. Im stoked to get back into the NW paintball scene Jackson and the Mountain west are doing great. We have a few good leagues just tons of driving and long winters. still need to find a job but we got a badass place in Beaverton moving in on the 24th of June! I already have a good friend and teammate from Jackson out there so looking to pick up a few guys for the PDX Suppressor squad.
2012 2nd place Uwl Nebraska
2011 3rd place UWL Finals Chicago
2009 SPPL Champions and Series Champs

Dangerous power, APE, Coca Cola, Monster Energy, Kee Action Sports, Empire Paintball, RPS, Aysmbol Gallery, Techt
Ts^Killah Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups