Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-05-2014, 04:55 PM #1
KryptoPB
NW Warrior. SG 47.

KryptoPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Supergame 48

Okay, I'm already super excited for another amazing Supergame! Hopefully it doesn't rain again, although i only complained when half of our team (Red) walked off. Anyways, any thoughts/ideas for Supergame? Medics? Platoons? Sections that a certain group fights for? I know at LL7 they had Platoons of players that had a certain commander in charge of them, Yeah or no? I sorta like the idea, but I also like being able to free roam around Sniperzden. Also, What team are you all deciding on going? Personally, I have no clue which! Any guns you all are going to use? I'm bringing out the old (Practically new) Geo 3. Thanks
KryptoPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2014, 10:45 PM #2
jimmarc

I a planning on going blue again. I don't see a need for medics with the unlimited spawn. Trying to get units like platoons can be difficult. I am planning on going with my team from Baker and I normally get with the General, discuss his game plan and then during the game do what I can to lead the solo and unaffiliated players.
The main thing to remember is to have fun.
Markers I will bring my TiPX, a Alpha Black for a back-up marker and my TGR2 for my primary.
jimmarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 06:37 AM #3
sOcks-706

Well, I am the RED General. Doesn't matter which side you decide to run with. Although, I know I have a Great game plan as long as players want to win. It's no secret how to win SG's . I have been on the winning and loosing sides. I don't stick with one colr or side. I, and My team have always gone with the first General that asked. So to KrypotoPB and jimmarc , I am asking you guys to run RED, and join the fun Paintball at Supergame 48 With me, DEVON "SOCKS" Morgan, and the CEF, at the Helm. It's all about the game plan. The CEF is the worlds largest International Paintball team. check us out at www.cefpaintball.com
sOcks-706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 12:42 PM #4
jimmarc

Socks, I have already committed to BLUE. But I would love the chance to meet with you and have a BS session with you. I have heard good things about you and the CEF. Playing you guys or against you it will be a great game! I start to look forward to the next SG on my trip on home from the current one.
jimmarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:35 PM #5
Eddie9195
AKA scphantom

OK Company is planning to run Red this year. We are looking forward to it! The Ox will be back in action by then and hopefully with some upgrades.

www.okcompanypaintball.com
Eddie9195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:56 PM #6
KryptoPB
NW Warrior. SG 47.

KryptoPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sOcks-706 View Post
Well, I am the RED General. Doesn't matter which side you decide to run with. Although, I know I have a Great game plan as long as players want to win. It's no secret how to win SG's . I have been on the winning and loosing sides. I don't stick with one colr or side. I, and My team have always gone with the first General that asked. So to KrypotoPB and jimmarc , I am asking you guys to run RED, and join the fun Paintball at Supergame 48 With me, DEVON "SOCKS" Morgan, and the CEF, at the Helm. It's all about the game plan. The CEF is the worlds largest International Paintball team. check us out at www.cefpaintball.com
Oh definitely. I plan on running red. I knew since you were the general, we'd have a good strategy ;D I remember last year (SG 47) before the night game, you asked me if I was with ________ team. (Don't remember their name). Funny times lol. Well, can't wait to battle it out with you!
Old 08-21-2014, 06:50 AM #7
sOcks-706

CHEERS!!!, It's okay to run against me. Even better for me. I just LOVE PAINTBAAAAAALL!
sOcks-706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:03 AM #8
Deray64

Deray64 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Damn! Just looked up the dates for Supergame 48. I'm going to miss it. But I'll be in Paris
Deray64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 11:09 PM #9
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
Got my 'Mag! Let's GO!!!!

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
That wasn't good planning! LOL!

Crossfire Rolling ? for SuperGame XLVIII!!!!!!!!!!
For more info on SuperGame, visit: http://www.SuperGame.tv!
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups