Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-16-2010, 06:13 PM #43
badlandsdrifter

Another Action Packed personal attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging_rednck View Post
he is probably one of the guys that were busted 4 cheating at battle of the red zone -Blah Blah Blah
Sorry I don't have anything for you but the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
badlandsdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2010, 08:50 AM #44
XM15

Quote:
he is problily one of the guys that were busted 4 cheating at battle of the red zone
Sorry but your assumption is wrong. Bandlandsdrifter is wise and all knowing on this subject.
XM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:40 PM #45
RTE33

has been a member for 10 years
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends V
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VI
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by raging_rednck View Post
he is problily one of the guys that were busted 4 cheating at battle of the red zone.

I've seen/played @ many fields in wi and the mid-west and i have to agree with you skipdogg that APP is one of the more Profitable fields in wi
first off you are wrong, dont pubicly assume something is it makes you appear to be an idiot when indeed there are numerous people who know how far off base you are.

secondly if you; being a ref at this field as you are, did for a fact "bust" the cheaters it makes absolutely no sense for the owner to send out his rant and rave letter and cancel this years game. It could have been handled alot better. For instance....ban the offending players and.... well i guess that would have fixed the situation.......but NOOOO lets go off the deep end and send a tantrum letter and cancel this years game. Does not make sense to me, but then again when according to you this is one of the more profitable fields in the state it must be okay to piss money away.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:00 PM #46
cowboy_dan

I'll be the first to say, these two guys had me worried about this field:

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmie84 View Post
Action packed paintball is the worst field I have ever played on. If you have your own equipment then dont even bother to show up, they dont let you use it, because it makes the walk on people who dont have equipment mad. My question is then why should people even buy equipment. There rental stuff is crap and not even worth the time or money to play. The paintballs they use is like using marbles. The only good thing about that field is when I got in the car to go home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBird2W1 View Post
Went to play there today and was very disappointed, I have all my own equipment and was told right away that I had two choices, use a rental piranha, or leave. I wanted to play, so I thought I could stomach it their rentals, and put my Ego 8 in my bag. The guns chrono’ed at 227 f.p.s. and we had to use field paint only, $80 a case for RPS premium. I did a drop test on the over priced paint and at 8 feet one in ten would break with relatively no humidity and 50*F temp. At this point I knew that it would be a bad day, so after waiting an hour plus for the staff to start a game we headed to the field, which was a garbage heap. Off the break my first shot chopped, after cleaning I played on pointlessly. With the crap guns and paint it was an air soft battle, you couldn't buy a paint break, I got in a 15ft battle and we exchanged 8 plus hits before there was a break on the other guy. One game is all it took for me to have enough, I gave the paint back and left. Ballers beware save your time and money, and go to a quality field.

BUT, Such was not the case.
I used my own gear, and the two guys with me used the rentals. We all had a blast.
I loved the variety of fields, although my favorite was the Beach.
I know I had one ball bounce on my buddy, and maybe one on me, but the rest of the paint broke easily, but didn't chop or break in the gun (Ion XE).

RIP Combat Cave
cowboy_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:29 AM #47
ociceman123

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_dan View Post
I'll be the first to say, these two guys had me worried about this field:

BUT, Such was not the case.
I used my own gear, and the two guys with me used the rentals. We all had a blast.
I loved the variety of fields, although my favorite was the Beach.
I know I had one ball bounce on my buddy, and maybe one on me, but the rest of the paint broke easily, but didn't chop or break in the gun (Ion XE).
well i havent played there yet but hey i feel as if those idiots were probably banned 4 use of language but if and wen i do get there i will be using my own gear and i will crono it after my tanks are filled up if they like but i was a fan of pb sams due soley on the fact of its only 15 min away from me good luck keep yor paint dry and play fair all
ociceman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:34 AM #48
ociceman123

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBird2W1 View Post
IT IS PAINTBALL, YOU ARE GOING TO GET SHOT, SOMETIME MORE THAN ONCE, IT IS GOING TO HURT, IT SUCKS, BUT IF YOU CAN'T SWALLOW THAT REALITY, THEN GO HOME. This is where the refs come into play, they watch the games and divide the skill equally, also watch for over shooting and just plain cruel behavior. I have been to more than 15 fields in the last 18 months, a couple of them out of state. I have also reffed and help build and maintain: woods, spool, city, and x-ball fields. From my experiance the field isn't worth my time or money. You need to check some fields out up north like Nelson Field and Commando, or just go to Apocalypse Paintball just west of Madison, if you don't like west go east to Siege. The policies, paint, rentals, and prices are better along with the fields, Especially if you have your own equipment.
some1s on the payrole ive been to seige and hated it sams was way better and to knock this field just cuz u like to cus or use an e trigger
Old 03-14-2010, 09:17 AM #49
Skipdogg

Glad you liked it cowboy dan.
It is a great field, and has good staff. I'll start playing outdoor again there once the weather levels out a bit more. Probably the end of April. Check back with their forums before you play there next. I like to post when I'm coming out to play.
XM15 & RTE33 hope you guys come out to play a couple times this year again. It's nice to see Mags represented

Last edited by Skipdogg : 03-14-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Skipdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:12 PM #50
RTE33

RTE33 is playing at Living Legends V
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VI
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdogg View Post
Glad you liked it cowboy dan.
It is a great field, and has good staff. I'll start playing outdoor again there once the weather levels out a bit more. Probably the end of April. Check back with their forums before you play there next. I like to post when I'm coming out to play.
XM15 & RTE33 hope you guys come out to play a couple times this year again. It's nice to see Mags represented
Thanks man, I will have to think about it though. The fields were decent, the refs do a good job. The owners attitude and interpersonal skills with his employees leans me towards never bringing myself nor my kids there ever again.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:43 PM #51
Dineenandrew

Annual Supporting Member
Dineenandrew is BST Trusted
Dineenandrew is playing at Living Legends VII
Dineenandrew owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dineenandrew owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Heard about the battle in the red zone, me and my buds bring our own guns all the time, were never asked to not use them during walk on play. Only gripe is the 250fps rule.
Dineenandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:48 AM #52
ociceman123

April 3rd 2010 I Will Be Playin And Ive Never Bailed Because Of Weather I Only Bail Wen Funds Run Out Sho Up And Ask Around 4 Iceman
Old 12-11-2010, 04:33 PM #53
raging_rednck
The Old Geezer.. (REDNCK)

raging_rednck has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Polar Bear Game Jan 2, 2011

Free Play Everyone's Invited and we'll be playing in the POW Camp of Afghanistan.

Everyone’s invited to start this New Year off right with a big bang. Be one of the first people playing paintball in year 2011 and the very first to ever play in our POW Camp of Afghanistan at this years Polar Bear Event, Jan 2. This field is two years in the making, great, and now open for the 2011 season. So grab all of your friends, gather up all your new paintball gear lying under the tree Santa brought you, or dust off your old and make it out for your first game of the year, it will be great. Don't worry about the cold we'll be having a bonfire to keep everyone nice and warm. Plus we’ll have free coffee for everyone, and the building should be nice and toasty too. So don’t miss out, come out and have the time of your life at this year's Shoot-em Up Polar Bear Event. NO GUN-RENTAL or ADMISSION FEES ALL DAY, everyone plays for free. Pay for paint and air only.
Don’t wait until spring to play in the POW Camp of Afghanistan., play it now.
P.S. Believe it or not there is a nasty rumor running around the owner will be playing Sun. so if you are interested in trying to gun him down come on out, you may get your chance.
Todd Martinez FAN CLUB#143
CHRIS LASOYA FAN #59
Diane Olsen.....Never Forget
raging_rednck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:23 AM #54
NickbMke

NickbMke plays in the APPA D5 division
St. V Massacre

Anyone playing today?
NickbMke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:08 PM #55
Kajo

Kajo is a founding member
A group of us from Milwaukee will be playing at Action Packed on Sunday June 5th. There will be 9 of us with mixed experience and we intend to play walk-on. C'mon out and join us! I will be the guy shooting the black classic automag RT if it decides to cooperate
Kajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:50 PM #56
Skipdogg

Have fun. Wish I could make it out and meet up with you guys. Busy this weekend, but planning to be back out there next weekend....
Old 06-07-2011, 06:10 PM #57
MrPuke

Hello guys, just wondering how the turn out is here on the weekends? I just recently started playing again and my friend and I are looking for somewhere to play on Saturday the 11th. We live almost exactly between action packed and do it all in Fond du Lac but I hear its been pretty slow at do it all.
MrPuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:06 PM #58
Skipdogg

I am planning to be there this sat the 11th.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:42 PM #59
TooTallNiCo

Hey guys, just wondering what the average turnout is on a saturday or sunday? Also i went to register on the action packed paintball forum and i got an error message and cant log in.
TooTallNiCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:27 PM #60
Skipdogg

It seems the forum is not allowing registrations lately. Not sure what the deal is. Walk on size depends. There is usually a group of regulars that play on Saturdays. I havnt played a sunday yet this season so not sure what they have been drawing. Last Saturday i'd say there was 40ish open game players. If you plan to go on a Saturday, shoot me a PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:36 AM #61
TooTallNiCo

I will let you know. Just a little bit of a drive for me to get out there but I want to make it before school starts up again
TooTallNiCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:35 AM #62
Dineenandrew

Annual Supporting Member
Scott! I will be there sat th 6th! with som new guys that play alot.

Andy
Old 08-29-2011, 02:34 PM #63
Dineenandrew

Annual Supporting Member
I will be there sat the 3rd!
ReplyRegional Ups