Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: How Trill is Majestic
Tupacer than hood 15 20.83%
Hood ery day 4 5.56%
Little bit hood 4 5.56%
Hood as your mom 8 11.11%
Not hood 41 56.94%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2009, 10:06 PM #43
Gator_Team_Majestic
 
 
Gator_Team_Majestic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Baby Jesus View Post
NY-
Papoose
50 cent
fat joe
jay-z
Ja rule
MIMS
fabolous
Nas
Public enemy
And the greatest of all,
Notorious B.I.G

Cali
The game
snoop dogg
mac-dre
E-40
Easy-E
Ice cube
Dr. Dre
Tupac
Too-Short
Coolio

Where in the world is LV?
damn you right cali straght but i think you might be off and the ATL got more cause gucci mane bout as hood as it gets but soulja boy is catchin up
__________________
2008 CFOA Beginner Division Champions
ZAXBY'S BALLERS CLUBWhy would you kill this
Gator_Team_Majestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2009, 10:09 PM #44
tiny88
Tiny says Boo
 
tiny88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the sticks
tusche sir jesus but i still do not believe majestic is hood there a bunch of white boys...this isnt a moive or anything but tusche good sir and lv is in nevada...sin city...the city that never sleeps...what happens in lv stays in lv
__________________
MWA 4 LIFE
Free Agent possibly looking to play the 09 season in gfoa beginner
Tiny # .5

I fight for no mans honor, I fight because I choose to stand agasint the inabilites and injustices of a group and fix the wrongs of long ago
tiny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:16 PM #45
Trill Baby Jesus
 
 
Trill Baby Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
LOL well jesus says there hood then they must be hood. You should meet them and it would change your lovely mind
Trill Baby Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:18 PM #46
tiny88
Tiny says Boo
 
tiny88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the sticks
only problem is if i met you it would be like meeting the anti christ and that isnt something im planning on doing so therefore ill pass...you know christian idelogy and theocacy dont exactly leave room for making friends with the anti christ...so yea...
__________________
MWA 4 LIFE
Free Agent possibly looking to play the 09 season in gfoa beginner
Tiny # .5

I fight for no mans honor, I fight because I choose to stand agasint the inabilites and injustices of a group and fix the wrongs of long ago
tiny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:22 PM #47
alex14
Flipmode is the squiddod.
 
alex14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: McDonoughlds, GA
 has been a member for 10 years
alex14 plays in the PSP
alex14 plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny88 View Post
tusche sir jesus but i still do not believe majestic is hood there a bunch of white boys...this isnt a moive or anything but tusche good sir and lv is in nevada...sin city...the city that never sleeps...what happens in lv stays in lv
the only thing that comes from Vegas is Magitions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny88 View Post
only problem is if i met you it would be like meeting the anti christ and that isnt something im planning on doing so therefore ill pass...you know christian idelogy and theocacy dont exactly leave room for making friends with the anti christ...so yea...
Jesus isnt the anti-Christ, Jesus is Christ......
__________________


R.I.P Majestic. Best days of my life.
Boys Town. Putting the G in GFOA
alex14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:22 PM #48
Trill Baby Jesus
 
 
Trill Baby Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
That's what i'm here for. See I'm like a hood baby jesus to bring kids off the street like majestic
Trill Baby Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:25 PM #49
tiny88
Tiny says Boo
 
tiny88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the sticks
yes i know jesus is christ but calling yourself baby jesus is very anti christish...but i guess the saying is true

dont fight with retards because they bring you down to there level and beat you with expirence....


jk kinda sorta to the majestic guys i know but to the rest of you guys....yea that statement may hold some truth
__________________
MWA 4 LIFE
Free Agent possibly looking to play the 09 season in gfoa beginner
Tiny # .5

I fight for no mans honor, I fight because I choose to stand agasint the inabilites and injustices of a group and fix the wrongs of long ago
tiny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:28 PM #50
alex14
Flipmode is the squiddod.
 
alex14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: McDonoughlds, GA
 has been a member for 10 years
alex14 plays in the PSP
alex14 plays in the APPA D1 division
Maybe is name is Jesus like the hispanic name, maybe he just had a kid who was named Jesus and made an account in his honor.
__________________


R.I.P Majestic. Best days of my life.
Boys Town. Putting the G in GFOA
alex14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:29 PM #51
Trill Baby Jesus
 
 
Trill Baby Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny88 View Post
yes i know jesus is christ but calling yourself baby jesus is very anti christish...but i guess the saying is true

dont fight with retards because they bring you down to there level and beat you with expirence....


jk kinda sorta to the majestic guys i know but to the rest of you guys....yea that statement may hold some truth
Whatever you say. Just because it says Jesus doesn't mean I'm referring to Christ. It can be pronounced two ways
Trill Baby Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:37 PM #52
tiny88
Tiny says Boo
 
tiny88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the sticks
if u are speaking of the spanish version i believe there is some sort of pronunciation markings on there version so it makes it jesus without them like christ...but w/e u say buddy
__________________
MWA 4 LIFE
Free Agent possibly looking to play the 09 season in gfoa beginner
Tiny # .5

I fight for no mans honor, I fight because I choose to stand agasint the inabilites and injustices of a group and fix the wrongs of long ago
tiny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:10 PM #53
thefknBlue
Georgia
 
thefknBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Omaha, Ne
thefknBlue plays in the PSP
thefknBlue owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thefknBlue supports Team VICIOUS
thefknBlue is an NCPA player
Who the **** is Trill Baby Jesus? >.< I NEED TO KNOW. I want to crack this case
__________________
Justin Pike (r.i.p - Team Majestic)
DSSP8NTBALL.COM
DSS l Vicious l Eclipse l Empire l Furious l MPG
thefknBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:37 AM #54
Trill Baby Jesus
 
 
Trill Baby Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Last post by me. The end of the account Trill Baby Jesus
Trill Baby Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:10 AM #55
404justinh
 
 
404justinh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny88 View Post
tusche sir jesus but i still do not believe majestic is hood there a bunch of white boys...this isnt a moive or anything but tusche good sir and lv is in nevada...sin city...the city that never sleeps...what happens in lv stays in lv
isn't New York the city that never sleeps
404justinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:12 AM #56
yota_oddball
 
 
yota_oddball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Central Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404justinh View Post
isn't New York the city that never sleeps
Lol tiny has hard times in his life remembering things like that!! Its ok we still love you tiny.
__________________
Turtles for sale. $5.99 for the soft backs
$18.99 for hard shell.
yota_oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:12 PM #57
tiny88
Tiny says Boo
 
tiny88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the sticks
thank yota makes me feel old and senile...wait i am old and senile...thats a scary thougt
__________________
MWA 4 LIFE
Free Agent possibly looking to play the 09 season in gfoa beginner
Tiny # .5

I fight for no mans honor, I fight because I choose to stand agasint the inabilites and injustices of a group and fix the wrongs of long ago
tiny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:26 PM #58
yota_oddball
 
 
yota_oddball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Central Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny88 View Post
thank yota makes me feel old and senile...wait i am old and senile...thats a scary thougt
lol yep I knew it all along. Its ok we are all young and hood.
Your thoughts probably are pretty scary
__________________
Turtles for sale. $5.99 for the soft backs
$18.99 for hard shell.
yota_oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:06 PM #59
tiny88
Tiny says Boo
 
tiny88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the sticks
you whipper snappers bak in my day we walked 5 miles up hill both ways to call ourselves hood...where my prunes georgia...dammit wheres my prunes
__________________
MWA 4 LIFE
Free Agent possibly looking to play the 09 season in gfoa beginner
Tiny # .5

I fight for no mans honor, I fight because I choose to stand agasint the inabilites and injustices of a group and fix the wrongs of long ago
tiny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:23 PM #60
yota_oddball
 
 
yota_oddball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Central Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny88 View Post
you whipper snappers bak in my day we walked 5 miles up hill both ways to call ourselves hood...where my prunes georgia...dammit wheres my prunes
Lol we drive up and down 5 miles with our 24s on our caddy to call oursleves hood.
__________________
Turtles for sale. $5.99 for the soft backs
$18.99 for hard shell.
yota_oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:40 PM #61
tiny88
Tiny says Boo
 
tiny88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the sticks
cause 23s are so hood i ride today with some 34's on my wheelcahir and all the hoes be goin gaga over these rims...cause thats how we roll
__________________
MWA 4 LIFE
Free Agent possibly looking to play the 09 season in gfoa beginner
Tiny # .5

I fight for no mans honor, I fight because I choose to stand agasint the inabilites and injustices of a group and fix the wrongs of long ago
tiny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:03 PM #62
alex14
Flipmode is the squiddod.
 
alex14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: McDonoughlds, GA
 has been a member for 10 years
alex14 plays in the PSP
alex14 plays in the APPA D1 division
If i had a wheelchair, i'd put spinners on it. seriously.
__________________


R.I.P Majestic. Best days of my life.
Boys Town. Putting the G in GFOA
alex14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:14 PM #63
tiny88
Tiny says Boo
 
tiny88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the sticks
i know right get some spinners and a system ud be do it big
__________________
MWA 4 LIFE
Free Agent possibly looking to play the 09 season in gfoa beginner
Tiny # .5

I fight for no mans honor, I fight because I choose to stand agasint the inabilites and injustices of a group and fix the wrongs of long ago
tiny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump