PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-06-2009, 02:16 PM #1
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

REV: Redlands East Valley High School ballers.

Hey guys, I go to Redlands East Valley High School down here in Southern California, Redlands of course and I wanted to know who else goes there. Maybe we can chill at school....outside of school n' whatnot and discuss/plan about getting a group of guys (or girls) together for a big game or something at like an empty field, private field, or perhaps even the closest paintball field around here. That'd be awesome. I finally have my gear together after 1 1/2 years of not playing. So I'm ready to go. Unfortunately most of my friends quit seeing as that there weren't any fields around here, but I can say that for certain! Anyway, if this thread is a little of topic I apologize and feel free to delete it.

-Evo|ve_S|66
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2009, 10:17 PM #2
MisterP
Graphic Designer

MisterP is for the Gunfight
MisterP is for the Gunfight
woot, go rev. i graduated last year from there. tried the same thing but its hard to find enough motivated people. gl
Houston DV8, Wicked MPact, New Orleans Scream
Murder. Death. Kill. Jersey Design
Prototype Mutiny Jersey Design
MisterP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:32 PM #3
StrechBrake
Pop lock n drop it!!

Redlands!

Go Terriers! Class of 93'! Good luck with this.
StrechBrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:03 AM #4
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

lol, thanks for the input guys!
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups