Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-28-2009, 07:38 AM #1
YABUCOA

Does somebody has Diablo with Virtue board?

How it is? sorry Diablo Wrath.
YABUCOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2009, 11:51 AM #2
YABUCOA

Someone with a Wrath and the virtue. Need feedback.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:44 PM #3
Huntington Hitman

I just got a virtue board for my wrath Friday. I tried to play with it today but was having super big problems. I also got a cp reg today. The problem I had today is that I was running out of air after about 100 shots. I never had this problem until today so I dont know if the virtue or the new reg is the problem? My wrath has always been an air hog but there is something really wrong with it now. I took it to my local paintball shop and they are going to see whats wrong. But as for the board I think it will be awesome once its working right. By just clicking the soleniod the gun is now craaaazy fast but wont have full details till air problem is fixed. However the 100 shots I was able to get off each time before running out of air were very fast and on target. Changing modes looks challenging at first but after about 15 min you'll have it down.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:35 PM #4
YABUCOA

ok. When you fix it an play with it,please leave a feedback. thanks
Old 03-01-2009, 09:15 PM #5
Huntington Hitman

I got my gun fixed and used it today in a 3 man tournament. (Which we won by the way) My Wrath worked awesome. It is crazy how fast and smooth it shoots now. I didnt have any ball breaks, and that is great cause I was usually braking about 4 or 5 a day before my virtue board. The instant on is so great, no more holding the button and waiting for the screen to come on. Overall this is a sick board and you should buy even if it means selling a kidney.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:42 PM #6
SpyFiction87

Got mine, didnt like it at all.
SpyFiction87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:35 PM #7
Huntington Hitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyFiction87 View Post
Got mine, didnt like it at all.
Lol. How could you not like it? It is the best upgrade for any gun!!! It makes your gun so much faster, no more (or very very little) ball breaks. So fast to turn on. Once you learn the modes its so easy to tune your gun in seconds.
Spy I cant even tell you how stupid what you said is.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:28 AM #8
YABUCOA

Thanks. My priority is to upggrade the wrath with the virtue. I have the virtue in my DPFusion and it is great.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:36 PM #9
Joe_Dirt

Dont pass up a Lucky board if you can find one. I got one and added a Tadao DM 4/5 chip to it for $20 brand new and let me tell you its rippin' now.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 PM #10
micahspike
Slayer

i have the virtue and it's really nice. I like it a lot. Download the manual and then it's easy from then on. Never chops even brittle paint. Works well with reballs.
micahspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:14 PM #11
YABUCOA

does it comes with the microswitch trigger?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:43 PM #12
laxmaniac88
too busy.

lol im sorry but u sound like u have spent ur whole life on I can has cheezburger.

and I think you may wanna look at Tboards, they can shoot 30 bps, and are very cheap if I recall correctly
laxmaniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:05 PM #13
INCONCEIVABLEPB

I'm rockin a t-board myself, and I'd not part with it to save my life. and at the price, it works just as well as my friends virtue board.
INCONCEIVABLEPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:39 AM #14
YABUCOA

All those extras are good, but I play PSP rules and need to lower to 10 BPS.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:53 PM #15
PB_Avatar

I have a Virtue board and I'm very, very pleased with it. It has any feature you could really ever want with a gun. Their customer support is also extremely good. To tell you the truth, their customer support is by far the best I have dealt with. I would recommend this board for any wrath owner. I do hear very good things about the other two boards as well though. If I'm not mistaken, I think they're cheaper also.
PB_Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:08 PM #16
viking002
Da Sigma

viking002 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
viking002 plays in the APPA D4 division
they are not cheaper i got my tboard for 20 bucks from scenario dreams and the customer service has been great
Old 03-12-2009, 06:40 PM #17
rodeo79_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post
they are not cheaper i got my tboard for 20 bucks from scenario dreams and the customer service has been great
Not to butt in,but I am pretty sure he means that the other 2 boards are cheaper than the v board.
I also have a t board and love it,but it would be a waste of a good board for anybody to use with psp rules at 10bps. Buy the V board and let someone else smoke the crap out of you with the T.
rodeo79_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:39 PM #18
download00502
Really a 1776er

Maybe he has to use psp 10bps. Although I thought PSP capped it off at 8 bps as of 2009. To be honest I don't know whether the t-board will cap at 8bps-10bps or not but if it does go for that, otherwise you would be better off buying a new gun like a promaster up'd with a tourney legal board from the start as it would cost the same as the board itself. Promasters are better than wraths anyway. I use a wrath because I like to use co2 when I run out of HPA and the wrath handles co2 flawlessly.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:29 AM #19
YABUCOA

The thing is if I buy a new marker for tourney I have to spend about $400 bucks. I only have the warth for my second gun for emergencies. If I buy a Virtue I only spend 140. And have to lower the to 10 BPS.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:02 PM #20
Joeottoman™

I've had mine for about 2 years. I love it. The only bad thing about it is that it's a little pricey. I still love how you can change so many settings on it and with all the different modes, you can make it perfect for your type of play.
Joeottoman™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:01 AM #21
download00502
Really a 1776er

Quote:
Originally Posted by YABUCOA View Post
The thing is if I buy a new marker for tourney I have to spend about $400 bucks. I only have the warth for my second gun for emergencies. If I buy a Virtue I only spend 140. And have to lower the to 10 BPS.
Promasters go for less than $70 on ebay.