PBLULZ is playing at Living Legends III
PBLULZ plays in the APPA D5 division
cod4 mix much better edited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDlz-...el_page&fmt=18

way better sound differnt song all edited. much better
Dmeyerspb.com #8
Planet Eclipse, All American Paintball Park , DXS, Fatboy pods
Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex Unsignedphotos.com
Guests bring food. Food attracts animals. This one time, a bear came. And then the bear had to be destroyed. Which means they shot it in the head with a rifle, and killed it, and it died.
PBLULZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2009, 04:54 PM #2
GottaLoveEgo's
BOSS

GottaLoveEgo's helped look for balloons
Too bad no one gives that much of a **** about COD4 to care about the mix you made for it.

seriously.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:02 PM #3
PBLULZ
www.Dmeyerspb.com

ok i am just showing. ya but its my mix my montage.
Dmeyerspb.com #8
Guests bring food. Food attracts animals. This one time, a bear came. And then the bear had to be destroyed. Which means they shot it in the head with a rifle, and killed it, and it died.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:46 PM #4
yankees12

When you put a montage up, atleast make it somewhat decently hard shots. I watched until 30 seconds and you slow-moed the one no scope you had. I mean I am not trying to ripp you apart, but get more footage of better shots better you put up regular sniping shots.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:45 PM #5
PBLULZ
www.Dmeyerspb.com

it was my friend who edit it he ask me to put it up. he is new at this. it was only like 3 games of footage to be honest
Dmeyerspb.com #8
Old 01-25-2009, 08:36 PM #6
flip101
∞∞∞

LoL you deleted the other thread instead of just editing it. Your montage is still embarrassing terrible.

through your cranium.
flip101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:25 PM #7
futbol4life
meow!

^ those are ****ing amazing
I called my ex girlfriends gay stepbrother a assbandit in front of his whole family not knowing he was gay at the time... no1 laughed but him
Schmike?!:
I get boners and slap people in the thigh with it. Even if I'm not at Prom or whatever. Just go around slapping people with it. It's grand.
futbol4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:52 PM #8
PBLULZ
www.Dmeyerspb.com

thanks it just a small one it took us like 2 hours to make. just giving it a try as we do more we get better just want to no some editing tips idk. anything to help
Dmeyerspb.com #8
Old 01-26-2009, 07:28 PM #9
We Wang (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBLULZ View Post
thanks it just a small one it took us like 2 hours to make. just giving it a try as we do more we get better just want to no some editing tips idk. anything to help
He's not talking about yours.
We Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:45 PM #10
Tender_Trout
Delicious

Maybe I should link some of my old CS 1.6 vids from when I was cal p. You know the ones OTHER PEOPLE made for my team.

/flex e-peen.

GTFO
Old 01-27-2009, 10:54 AM #11
flip101
∞∞∞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tender_Trout View Post
Maybe I should link some of my old CS 1.6 vids from when I was cal p. You know the ones OTHER PEOPLE made for my team.

/flex e-peen.

GTFO
You mean CAL-IM, or CEVO-P? Or are you just bull****ting all together?

Either way it's irrelevent and nobody cares.
through your cranium.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:03 PM #12
shobecool
Shobecool=So be cool

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
He was talking about flip101 , not you friend

(Q) Why do you think you have this fear?
(A) They already have.

Think before you post...Please?
shobecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:25 PM #13
Tender_Trout
Delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip101 View Post
You mean CAL-IM, or CEVO-P? Or are you just bull****ting all together?

Either way it's irrelevent and nobody cares.
Nope. CAL-P brother. One step before CAL-I one step after CAL-M.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CAL-P

I'll cut you some slack though. Looks like they removed CAL-P. I don't know though. Haven't touched CS in a year.

*EDIT* And I was ****ing with the kid. Don't get all asshurt over it.

*EDIT EDIT* Is this one of the first vids you've edited OP?

Last edited by Tender_Trout : 01-27-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Tender_Trout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:17 AM #14
PBLULZ
www.Dmeyerspb.com

what the hell is going on. i am loss
Dmeyerspb.com #8
Old 01-28-2009, 09:49 AM #15
Tender_Trout
Delicious

Quote:
what the hell is going on. i am loss
Your video wasn't that great so flip101 (a tool) decided to post one of "his" (it's most likely made by a group of guys) videos. Now he thinks he is completely badass and decided to call me a liar when I said I use to be CAL-P. Because he is new to the scene of e-sports he had no idea what CAL-P was. People gave comments to flip101's videos saying it was good.

On the subject of the video you posted it was pretty alright. The frags weren't the best. The music was total ****. But considering it was your friends first time editing a video he did a decent job. He kinda overdid the effects though. Yeah they're cool but they don't need to be used every time you switch to a different frag. My advice to him is to keep practicing and get Photoshop/GIMP and Adobe After Effects if he doesn't have it. You can get them all online for free ;D
Old 01-28-2009, 11:06 AM #16
flip101
∞∞∞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tender_Trout View Post
Your video wasn't that great so flip101 (a tool) decided to post one of "his" (it's most likely made by a group of guys) videos. Now he thinks he is completely badass and decided to call me a liar when I said I use to be CAL-P. Because he is new to the scene of e-sports he had no idea what CAL-P was. People gave comments to flip101's videos saying it was good.

On the subject of the video you posted it was pretty alright. The frags weren't the best. The music was total ****. But considering it was your friends first time editing a video he did a decent job. He kinda overdid the effects though. Yeah they're cool but they don't need to be used every time you switch to a different frag. My advice to him is to keep practicing and get Photoshop/GIMP and Adobe After Effects if he doesn't have it. You can get them all online for free ;D
I'm not new, at all. Dominated Halo PC regular and heavy weapons since 2003, which was never a CAL sponsored game. So yes, I had no clue CAL-P even existed. You came out acting like a BAMF talking about CS 1.6, a game not relevent to CoD4. It's a pretty easy concept to realize it had no part in this thread.

To OP, watch the videos I posted, maybe it will give you some inspiration. My first montage was ****ing terrible, but it had better shots then what you have. Never show single kills or you dying after only a few kills. Music was a horrid choice and you should at least try to sync it with the video. I'm guessing this is Xbox360? If so, just give up, there is no such thing as good footage playing live.

edit: Should have posted those aren't my videos. First one is a European professional and second one is a friends.
BTW pm me your videos for kicks. You know how gamers are, naturally *******s, but I'm always down for seeing a good montage.
through your cranium.

Last edited by flip101 : 01-28-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:51 AM #17
Tender_Trout
Delicious

Quote:
I'm not new, at all. Dominated Halo PC regular and heavy weapons since 2003, which was never a CAL sponsored game. So yes, I had no clue CAL-P even existed. You came out acting like a BAMF talking about CS 1.6, a game not relevent to CoD4. It's a pretty easy concept to realize it had no part in this thread.

To OP, watch the videos I posted, maybe it will give you some inspiration. My first montage was ****ing terrible, but it had better shots then what you have. Never show single kills or you dying after only a few kills. Music was a horrid choice and you should at least try to sync it with the video. I'm guessing this is Xbox360? If so, just give up, there is no such thing as good footage playing live.

edit: Should have posted those aren't my videos. First one is a European professional and second one is a friends.
BTW pm me your videos for kicks. You know how gamers are, naturally *******s, but I'm always down for seeing a good montage.

You should probably reread my post. Like I said, I was busting the guys balls. Don't call someone a liar when you are completely clueless on the subject you are calling them a liar about. Also this thread isn't about CoD4 it's about what we think of his friends EDITED video. CS and CoD4 aren't much alike but they are both FPS's and when people make a video about either of the two they are usually edited in the same fashion. Why are you telling the OP to give up (BTW it's his friends video not his). The only way his friend will get better at editing is if he continues doing so. Yeah, the footage was boring but it's all he had to work with. Someone who is good at editing would be able to take this boring old footage and make it entertaining for people to watch. That's their entire goal. I had to watch countless hours of boring 1.6 demos just to make a damn movie. The whole point was to turn those boring demos into a fun and entertaining video.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:15 PM #18
PBLULZ
www.Dmeyerspb.com

thank you we didnt have much footage. only about 3 games worths to be honest and my friend wants to get better at it. he plays gh3. i post up his real youtube. he is pretty good on expert. 5 start every song in the game.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RADSPYstealth
Dmeyerspb.com #8
Old 01-31-2009, 10:46 AM #19
Eye 2 Eye
Deadbox Heros

Eye 2 Eye supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
The no scope over the wall at 1:35 made a brick fall out of my ***.

Do not **** with The Wawful
Eye 2 Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:34 PM #20
Dstritt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye 2 Eye View Post
The no scope over the wall at 1:35 made a brick fall out of my ***.
I hope you forgot your for that...

OP-That montage was garbage. You took a few ok snipes and put them in a video... Nothing impressive about that at all.
Dstritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:04 PM #21
juice_88
Icarus

Quote:
LoL you deleted the other thread instead of just editing it. Your montage is still embarrassing terrible.

How does he get to that first spot he's in?

Darker Qorners
juice_88 is offline   Reply With Quote