Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-21-2009, 01:11 PM #43
killaforniahitman

Getting a summer job is great. I was a life guard/swim lesson instructor last summer and made over 2 g's. Plus if i really wanted i could have done private lessons for like 20 bucks an hour or somethin like that. I would recommend it to anyone cuz it's hella fun and you get paid good. get WSI certified and you can make like an extra dollar an hour you work. (don't tell anyone about that little secret). All you gotta do is go to your city's parks and rec. building and apply or go to a water park or somethin
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2009, 06:08 PM #44
Skope

shoveling is actually the best because im 13 years old and i get $30 a driveway on average and i have daily customers, this year i made $960 on shoveling but my mom stored it in my bank for school :/
Skope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:09 PM #45
tooocool49723
Chucky

Donating plasma... can be good money.

But, if your wierd like me, and you randomly pass out when the machine starts re-injecting your blood, you only get to do it every 8 weeks.

If you do get to donating, you dont feel sick or anything, your body replenishes it every 24 hours anyway, you can do it twice a week, and the places around here give you $30 every time. So, it's a good $240 a month if your a normal person, which is about enough to go balling every other weekend and still save up for more stuff!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:21 PM #46
KILLuDEAD

mow lawns
KILLuDEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:43 PM #47
nj18

I coach soccer, football, and basketball with a private league. I also ump baseball for two leagues, mow and shovel at my house, and babysit two times a month. Though it seem like I still need to make more money. I have about 5k saved for the future and I'm getting into paintball with about 500. If you really don't spend your money on anything besided paintball and try to find jobs, you can save for the future and have money for paintball. Hell, i'm 16.
nj18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:51 PM #48
LAC3 #00
Standard User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer565 View Post
go to a big lots or sams club and buying a couple cases of rockstar or some kind of good energy drink, then sell them at school in the mornings....i made $65pure profit in one day lol

do worry we sell them out of the bed of my truck and the teaches dont do anything cause they never see use, and just think were hanging around a car talking lol
Haha, Im curious to know how many cases you would have to buy to make 65 in one day. Arent they like 7 or more buccks a case?
LAC3 #00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:18 AM #49
808_paintball
Why not?

I live in hawaii. And boy do the tourist fork up money.
808_paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:46 AM #50
FireFightingPB
Love to Snipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooocool49723 View Post
Donating plasma... can be good money.

But, if your wierd like me, and you randomly pass out when the machine starts re-injecting your blood, you only get to do it every 8 weeks.

If you do get to donating, you dont feel sick or anything, your body replenishes it every 24 hours anyway, you can do it twice a week, and the places around here give you $30 every time. So, it's a good $240 a month if your a normal person, which is about enough to go balling every other weekend and still save up for more stuff!
lol great advice kids of the future donate plasma.... Where I live about the only people that do that are the homless. I'm a wimp when it comes to needles.
FireFightingPB is offline   Reply With Quote