So here's where i start
Excuse the terrible job in MS paint
1) So i will be painting the body, trigger frame: yellow....on krylon's website it is called "Sunbeam". I will apply 3 coats of this and 5 coats of clear coat. Following the steps in another thread on how to paint vibes.
2) I already have the anno'd blue freak back. I will be purchasing a freak tip and getting it anno'd yellow along with the trinity t-lock. Tab will be blue...body of feedneck will be yellow.
3) the ASA will be a BL gear drive most liekly or CP....once again anno'd blue. The bottom cap of the reg( anno'd blue)
4) trigger painted blue
5) yellow macro line purchased from macroline guy
6) The internals will be part of the blackheart combo. The fore grip cover was a joke.
7) if there is some way to paint the rubber grip sweet and the grips i am undecided....any suggestions?