PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-21-2001, 11:20 PM #1
SandmanLS

has been a member for 10 years
Question

dose any one know how good a mokal titan is? i am currently looking for a new gun.i like the looks of the T3 titan but dont knowhow it works and if it is good or not. please send me a message im on page 44 or 43
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-23-2001, 06:36 PM #2
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member

it's one hell of a gun. I right now use that as my main gun (spyders dead, pirhana on the way). I have a first generation titan t1. looks like it's been through hell but with a 9v revvy I have no problems with chopping. barrel takes a while (to me) to get on and off. not very hard to take apart when you know what your doing. aftermarket parts that are rumoured are in the planning stages, so wait for that stuff. cocker barrels (from what I've been told) should fit on there no problem. so all and all a good gun. great to have as rental semis (most places round here do )

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 06-18-2001, 10:11 AM #3
sorisko

My Field uses these as rental guns, and let me tell you... they take a hell of a beating... just as much as the m98's... Kids are droping these things on the ground, smacking them into bunkers, falling on them... and they just keep going... The only complaint I have heard from the field is about the velocity... but thats a problem with just about every gun.... For the cost I dont think you can beat it....
Old 08-02-2001, 05:08 PM #4
z_mann_z

Titan

Man, I have one of every mokal marker there is. They're all tough as a bowling ball. The only problem we have with them at our field is the bolt link breaks a lot in the oldest ones. I have a 2000 one I would sell if you are interested. It's got a Smart progresive 12" bbl. and a expansion chamber the gun itself has only seen three days of play. I have two of these so I'll let this one go. If any one is interested, I'll sell for $125 plus shipping.
Old 08-02-2001, 11:08 PM #5
Ni-cD
Banned

Ni-cD is a Supporting Member
Do they take Autococker barrels?

Is the grip frame made out of metal?
Old 08-03-2001, 12:14 PM #6
z_mann_z

My titan

My titan doesn't accept cocer barrels, but the newest ones might. I do now that lapco sells an adapter for titans. They come in spyder and cocer. And the grip frames are metal. They have some weird ind of finish on them that doesn't loo metallic. (note about this message: the "cay"(sound it out) button seems to be broen on my eyboard, sorry about that)
Old 05-26-2002, 03:18 AM #7
Malique2

I have one of the older Titans, just bought a PMI Pursuit 14 inch barrel for it. But damn the velocity just isn't there. I messed with the veloctiy adjustment and I can barely make over 200 FPS. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 06-25-2002, 12:04 AM #8
cracker344

does anyone have a digram of these or animation of them workin (like a cut away view)?

SP MOD'd Silver ICD BKO 2k3
tantrum chip
Egg2 w/ Y-board
Vapor Bolt And Vapor Valve
12" dye ironman series barrel
core tac DF w/guage
bob long torpedo reg
PE 68/45k
Old 02-13-2003, 08:36 PM #9
cruiser

I just picked up an older titan. does the threaded barrel cross over to anything? What performance upgrades can be done to it. I'd also like to know what kind of paint/finish is on this, it seems real tough, this gun is old and well used but still looks good.
Thanks,
Steve C