So off topic
Impulses are pimp gats.
no, in god's name they are not "pimping gats"

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 10-17-2003, 01:02 PM #67
Weezy-Wee
maTrix

has been a member for 10 years
its not "pimping gats" he means pimped-out gats, like gatlin guns. gotta b thug to get that j/k

Last edited by Weezy-Wee : 10-17-2003 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:31 PM #68
MayhemPaintball
I rep the C.H.I

gary, you still havent said anything factual. you called me a communist and sore because of the taking it in the pooper thing

yes i would be sore if i took it in the pooper, i mean, since i never have before im almost positive it would make me sore, unless i took it from your needle of a dick

but lets be serious here, we have to believe gary in all of his slandering of bushies and other markers because as he says "the impulse just feels right in his hands."

and of course he wouldnt shoot a gun that is garbage, which negates all of my argument because shooting garbage just doesnt make sense.

I'm such an idiot, i used factual information in an argument when instead i could have slandered him and his ideas with my opinion. His arguement holds so much more weight than mine does, in fact i should probably go delete all of my posts on pbnation because i got owned by gary... or wait, was it two people that said i owned you... ill go with the latter.

peace

BUY MY LEGACY STUFF! PM ME FOR MORE INFO
CUSTOM LEGACY DIGI DESERT CAMO HEADBAND FS!
847 312 708

FTS FOR LIFE
Olive DM6 for sale! LEGACY TEAM GAT!!!! email me trevorpage@comcast.net if interested
Old 10-18-2003, 01:58 AM #69
not_manbot_revenge

hey impy guys! explain to me the whole solenoid issue with your impies! i mean they seem to be 75-100 psi over their pressure rating, have holes plugged up, have heavier parts in them, what gives!?

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 10-18-2003, 03:06 AM #70
P8ntballing890
Revamped

P8ntballing890 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by not_manbot_revenge
hey impy guys! explain to me the whole solenoid issue with your impies! i mean they seem to be 75-100 psi over their pressure rating, have holes plugged up, have heavier parts in them, what gives!?
What do you mean? You mean the fact that they perform well isn't enough? I don't get the holes plugged up thing. Ya ya, I'm not giving "facts", but it seems like peoples opinions mean more. Even if you make a comparison between IOG and whatever the Bushmaster Owners group is, I'm sure IOG is used more often and that should show you something too.
Wisdom Racing
Old 10-18-2003, 01:29 PM #71
not_manbot_revenge

SP in their all knowing cheapness doesn't put LPR's in the impies stock but decides to use cheap solenoids that are rated only to 100 psi. now SP decided HEY lets just block the pressure release valve, make the spring and parts heavier, and lets see how long it takes people to blow out their noids and have to buy them for 50-75 dollars from us! now since you have heavier parts in them it makes for FSDO, but when you DO finally add an LPR it leads to another problem bolt stick and ram stick!!!!!!! all because SP is a cheap mother phacker.

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 10-29-2003, 08:59 PM #72
vipers_soccer9

Nice!!!
Old 10-30-2003, 12:00 AM #73
Drewba13
holy cow, its brian fow!

Quote:
Originally posted by P8ntballing890
What do you mean? You mean the fact that they perform well isn't enough? I don't get the holes plugged up thing. Ya ya, I'm not giving "facts", but it seems like peoples opinions mean more. Even if you make a comparison between IOG and whatever the Bushmaster Owners group is, I'm sure IOG is used more often and that should show you something too.
All that it shows me is that there are 10 times the number of ignorant impulse owners.

I respect larry and all the other mods because they know their stuff, but pure numbers doesn't negate the fact that the impulse was made for hype and cost, nothing less.

vipers_soccer-since you just saw SP get burned so badly, for the love of god change your avatar.
Old 11-08-2003, 01:55 AM #74
Jeremizzle
>_<

i love it its my new avatar!!!
Old 11-10-2003, 05:36 PM #75
sethstoddart
Anti-Suck

Quote:
Originally posted by ryankid107
sp blows
Quote:
Originally posted by [NA]WARLORD
blows?................. air thru regs, balls thru barrels, immature 13 year olds away, be more specific man.
Dick...

Just to clarify.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:49 PM #76
sethstoddart
Anti-Suck

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
Not low enough pressure for you?? My god... if its less then 200 psi, its fine by me. I dont know how you people would adapt if you had to shoot an electro spyder, or a cocker.

Now I am sure there are people out there that love bushies, and thats great. But you cant honestly say that i dont love the cock.
Most good electric cockers will run on 225-300... a solid 25-100 pounds over your imp, so dont use that as a high pressure gun to compaire the "ultra low pressure impulse " to, and honestly all the aftermarket imps are THE SAME DAMN CHINSEY GUN wrapped up in a nice pritty body.
Old 12-13-2003, 01:06 AM #77
o0o0o0o0o

Quote:
Originally posted by not_manbot
can your imp get down to 45 psi operating pressure? does your imp come with an lpr? does your imp COME with an adjustable trigger? also look at the bonebrake bushies, vapor bushies, murder inc bushies, shocktech bushies, macdev bushies, eclipse bushies, check it bushies, K&P microbushy, dingo outback bushy, zentitram venom bushy....hmmm no aftermarket bushies eh?

y would u want ur psi that low?for bragging rights, right?only maximizes the volume.i mean u will be wasting air if u dont have the low psi ,but who really gives a flyin ****?u get free air anywayz.and imps do come with adjustable trigger.