No worries
Wisdom Racing
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2003, 09:33 PM #44
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman

has been a member for 10 years
Lets see...

Adrenalin Impy, 32 Degrees Impy, Strange Impy, All A Impy, Eclipse Impy, AVI Impy, HSW Impy, Toxic Impy, Nasty Impy, Rat Impy, Freak Factory Impy, Python Impy, Evil Impy, Shocktech is going to make an impulse, Ton Tons Impy.... hmm... I seem to have came to an end of the list in my head. Perhaps some other SP loving, good natured person will add some more to the list of SWEET Impulses.

Honestly... quit bringin up the fact that Impulses have crappy stock triggers. Who cares?! Get a blade, and you can rip, and if you know how to customize the trigger to your liking, you WILL rip even faster. No LPR stock?? So get a freaking LPR! Jackhammer II, SP LPR, or my favorite, the evil respirator, are just a couple choices! Not low enough pressure for you?? My god... if its less then 200 psi, its fine by me. I dont know how you people would adapt if you had to shoot an electro spyder, or a cocker.

Now I am sure there are people out there that love bushies, and thats great. But you cant honestly say that a tricked bushy is better then a tricked impulse.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:07 PM #45
MayhemPaintball
I rep the C.H.I

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
Oh, and by the way. You are a big fat dousche, and I will gladly, and proudly proclaim I LOVE MY IMPULSE. IT OWNS, AND RIPS FASTER THEN ANY BUSHY.

Opinions mean nothing. Facts do. You put a tricked Bushy up against a tricked Impulse, and the Impulse will own everytime. Even stock to stock, the Impulse will still own the competition.

So PLEASE... for the last time. Get a life, and stop bashing Smart Parts. They completely dominate ICD in all aspects.
"opinions mean nothing, facts do"

you havent stated one fact. **** off

BUY MY LEGACY STUFF! PM ME FOR MORE INFO
CUSTOM LEGACY DIGI DESERT CAMO HEADBAND FS!
847 312 708

FTS FOR LIFE
Olive DM6 for sale! LEGACY TEAM GAT!!!! email me trevorpage@comcast.net if interested
Old 09-30-2003, 11:13 PM #46
MayhemPaintball
I rep the C.H.I

Quote:

Now I am sure there are people out there that love bushies, and thats great. But you cant honestly say that a tricked bushy is better then a tricked impulse.
Yes people can, which is why they are argueing with you that bushies are better than impulses, *******

all your comments dont make sense, and you keep saying that impulses will "own" the competition

well technically yes, smart parts is sueing companies for the rights to produce guns with an on off switch, so literally, yes, they will "own" competition, but they won't figuratively own anything

A bushmaster is fast, in fact with slight modification you can use an intimidator board in a bushy. Now, if you think impulses are faster than intimidators then let me show you what my timmy can do.

Impulses don't have debounce, so you cant use that arguement

bushmasters are so light that the vibrations from paint actually causes bounce, which is tournament legal, and VERY fast.

my shocktech bushy ran at less than 200psi, which qualifies the gun for low pressure classification, and according to you, thats good.

Also, I'd consider a shocktech bushy a "tricked bushy," and i am proud to say that my bushy was much better than any impulse ive seen at badlandz, including shocktech impulses, which still break paint. Greg Pozzi's impy was BLOWING up paint, and you know his is tuned to "perfection"

so, bushies are lighter, faster, and customizeable to the same extent as an impulse. Why is the impulse better, give me some solid FACTS to support your arguement

847 312 708

FTS FOR LIFE
Olive DM6 for sale! LEGACY TEAM GAT!!!! email me trevorpage@comcast.net if interested
Old 09-30-2003, 11:16 PM #47
PosseCapt

PosseCapt helped look for balloons
PosseCapt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ohh ay an impy comes wth a $30 pos barrel to raise the price. : the progressive is liek any other stock barrel
Old 09-30-2003, 11:22 PM #48
PosseCapt

PosseCapt helped look for balloons
PosseCapt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman= pwned .. Ohh ya the only reason people say a impy is "faster" is cuz the bolt has to move less BUT a bushy is the same as an impys or shorter.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:10 AM #49
pbfreak010
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by P8ntballing890
Thats why I said prove me wrong...I knew there were some I have just never really payed attention. I would have never though there would be so many so you we're right about that and I apologize.
PbFreak010, that sarasm would kind of only work in threads bashing sp. Anywhere else and people would probably think you do like them.
And no Imps dont COME with blades, like I said before they are only $25 and most people after buying a gun get a new trigger anyway. At least a lot of the people I know...
i was bashing SP thats why a i said imps suck.... maybey you should read my post....
Old 10-01-2003, 03:54 PM #50
not_manbot
Banned

also i want you guys to name one impy that will even cycle at 45 psi
Old 10-01-2003, 04:03 PM #51
MayhemPaintball
I rep the C.H.I

remember guys, we keep using opinion and he is obviously busting out the facts... not

847 312 708

FTS FOR LIFE
Old 10-01-2003, 05:25 PM #52
not_manbot
Banned

they keep saying oh well you can just upgrade the stuff and then it will be like a bushy...that there my friends shows us why a bushy is better. you shouldn't have to upgrade a gun nearly 160 dollars to get the same features and performance of a gun that was the same price to begin with...
Old 10-01-2003, 06:11 PM #53
P8ntballing890
Revamped

P8ntballing890 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by pbfreak010
i was bashing SP thats why a i said imps suck.... maybey you should read my post....
I know but I don't think this isn't the only thread you go in. Or maybe it is but I don't think so...
Wisdom Racing
Old 10-01-2003, 06:20 PM #54
PJballer

Talking

I shoot an impy and so far I have had less problems with it then my friends with Angels, Mags, Cockers, or Bushies. I guess its all based on preference. But don't hate if you don't understand or if you got a lemon.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:18 PM #55
Akidwithacocker

ok Why do you guys always have to diss something. IF you dont like the gun dont buy one. Problem solved. How do you think all the diffrent paintball companies stay in buissness. People like diffrent things. Just because you dont like what the company is doing that doesnt mean they make ****ty stuff. Just to let you know SP is a company which is meant to make money. If any other company had thought of that they would have done it.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:41 PM #56
not_manbot
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Akidwithacocker
ok Why do you guys always have to diss something. IF you dont like the gun dont buy one. Problem solved. How do you think all the diffrent paintball companies stay in buissness. People like diffrent things. Just because you dont like what the company is doing that doesnt mean they make ****ty stuff. Just to let you know SP is a company which is meant to make money. If any other company had thought of that they would have done it.
but you see the patent was blaringly fradualent and SP makes crappy stuff, i'm not even talking about the lawsuit, SP does not make one damned good thing
Old 10-02-2003, 04:41 PM #57
P8ntballing890
Revamped

P8ntballing890 is a Supporting Member
That IS an opinion.
Wisdom Racing
Old 10-02-2003, 05:30 PM #58
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman

MayhemPaintball, I will write this one last time...

Ok, so your stock bushy trigger is adjustable... thats great. If you know how to do it properly, YOU CAN adjust a stock impulse trigger. That is a FACT. You may not be able to adjust every aspect of it, but you can adjust it. OR BETTER YET, just buy a Blade(magno or spring) and it will rip. THAT IS A FACT. Low pressure is not worth talking about, because the two are in the same region, so who cares. There are more upgrades for the Impulse, THAT IS A FACT. More companies mill and soup up Impulses, THAT IS A FACT. Many more competitive tournament teams use the Impulse, THAT IS A FACT. Why was Greg Pozzi's Impy blowing up paint? Does he have Vision, which I bet he does. Was he using a Freak with the correct insert? Was the paint old and crappy? Did you even come to think that may be the reason the paint was breaking, or are you an idiot all the time and jump to conclusions?? I dont like Bushies. They dont feel right to me. They feel cheap in my hands, and I dont like the way they shoot. Yes, that is my opinion, and NO you will never change my opinion.

So where are your facts MayhemPaintball. You said the impulse is garbage... opinion... did I ever say Timmys were faster then Impulses?? NO, I did not. I know Timmys are faster the Impies. I ripped on one of my teammates and I got 20. I bet I can only get around 16-18 with my Impulse on a good day. The fact that SP is sueing ICD has nothing to do with this discussion, so please stop bring that topic into the mix.

If you want to get into bouncing triggers, then great. My Impulse does have bounce on the trigger. I know on my trigger where I can achieve such a bounce if I wanted to. Walking the trigger is better for me though, as it is more comfortable and I can shoot a bit faster IMHO.

Yes I said my impulse will own Bushies, and yes I did say that it would shoot faster then any Bushy. Was I being serious? No. I was joking around. I am sure that there are bushies out there that can compete with my impulse or other impulses. Would the feeling of a Bushy be good enough for ME? Not at all. Personally, I feel from what I have shot, the impulse with my Freak, shoots flatter and has a better trajectory then any Bushy I have shot. And yes, I have shot Bushies with Freaks with the proper paint to barrel match.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:49 PM #59
MayhemPaintball
I rep the C.H.I

Quote:
MayhemPaintball, I will write this one last time...

Ok, so your stock bushy trigger is adjustable... thats great. If you know how to do it properly, YOU CAN adjust a stock impulse trigger. That is a FACT. You may not be able to adjust every aspect of it, but you can adjust it. OR BETTER YET, just buy a Blade(magno or spring) and it will rip. THAT IS A FACT. Low pressure is not worth talking about, because the two are in the same region, so who cares. There are more upgrades for the Impulse, THAT IS A FACT. More companies mill and soup up Impulses, THAT IS A FACT. Many more competitive tournament teams use the Impulse, THAT IS A FACT. Why was Greg Pozzi's Impy blowing up paint? Does he have Vision, which I bet he does. Was he using a Freak with the correct insert? Was the paint old and crappy? Did you even come to think that may be the reason the paint was breaking, or are you an idiot all the time and jump to conclusions?? I dont like Bushies. They dont feel right to me. They feel cheap in my hands, and I dont like the way they shoot. Yes, that is my opinion, and NO you will never change my opinion.

So where are your facts MayhemPaintball. You said the impulse is garbage... opinion... did I ever say Timmys were faster then Impulses?? NO, I did not. I know Timmys are faster the Impies. I ripped on one of my teammates and I got 20. I bet I can only get around 16-18 with my Impulse on a good day. The fact that SP is sueing ICD has nothing to do with this discussion, so please stop bring that topic into the mix.

If you want to get into bouncing triggers, then great. My Impulse does have bounce on the trigger. I know on my trigger where I can achieve such a bounce if I wanted to. Walking the trigger is better for me though, as it is more comfortable and I can shoot a bit faster IMHO.

Yes I said my impulse will own Bushies, and yes I did say that it would shoot faster then any Bushy. Was I being serious? No. I was joking around. I am sure that there are bushies out there that can compete with my impulse or other impulses. Would the feeling of a Bushy be good enough for ME? Not at all. Personally, I feel from what I have shot, the impulse with my Freak, shoots flatter and has a better trajectory then any Bushy I have shot. And yes, I have shot Bushies with Freaks with the proper paint to barrel match.
the addition of a trigger will not make anygun rip, so your fact right there IS OPINION, you like a blade trigger, you shoot faster with it, i shoot faster with a standard shaped double trigger. There are more upgrades for an impulse because impulses are ****ty stock, this is my opinion, but heavily backed by most impulse users. More companies actually mill bushmasters, because smart parts is the sole manufacturer of all milled impulses. Minus the python, but hey, shocktech, ICD, and Murder Inc mill bushys, so thats 3 to 2, thats a fact.

And oh, you must be right, a heavily sponsored pro paintball player is shooting old, mistreated paint. how could i have possibly missed that.... oh wait no he wasn't, as i remember he had 4 brand new cases of ultra evil with him that day, and did he have the correct bore size barrel? oh god, a pro player with a dye sponsorship and every bore size possible in ultralights probably wouldnt have the right bore size... duh, how could i also miss that obvious fact. You are right, i was just jumping to conclusions, or wait no you were, not thinking about what companies sponsor Greg Pozzi and that he probably would have the correct equipment.

And you did technically say impulses were faster than timmies because i was saying timmy boards fit in bushies, and you said impulses were faster than bushies hands down no matter what.

It is literally impossible for you to shoot faster than a bouncing trigger, because bounce is created as the message from the board to the solonoid is shorter. thats why WAS boards with 1ms shoot superfast, because it takes one millisecond for the fireing information to be sent and the gun to actuate. Impulses don't have was yet, nor will they ever have debounce of 1, was only makes 2ms at max for timmies now, unless you can take a first run timmy WAS board and put it in an impulse.

So basically, i just explained what is and what isnt fact, and your argument holds no weight. PEACE

847 312 708

FTS FOR LIFE
Old 10-02-2003, 09:42 PM #60
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman

So what you are saying is that you will be able to shoot faster with a stock impulse trigger then a Blade?? Is that what you are saying? Please... tell me that isnt what you mean.

Then Greg must not have had his Impulse tuned very well, or he had a freak lemon, because I have never broke paint in my Impulse with the eye on. NEVER. I have no idea what would make it break all kinds of paint, but I guess you know him better then I do. It just doesnt make much sense to me, if it broke all kinds of paint, when you are saying he is a master tech with a plethra of bore sizes and fresh paint... hmm... why doesnt that fit? Could you be possibly making up this WHOLE thing just to try and prove your point to me?

If you are, you should be ashamed of yourself, and do us all a favor and stop being a moron. If you arent, well then maybe you got your facts all messed up, or perhaps you heard this story from a person that is so ANTI-SP like yourself.

My point is SP makes quality gear for just about everyone. The Impulse is quite a good beginner gun, and you can trick them out to have an AMAZING marker. If you want to keep trying to change my mind about that, you are wasting your breathe.

And another thing... do you have an utter infatuation with this Greg guy? I dont know him. I am not on any pro team, and I doubt you are considering you are only 16-17? So why dont you just stop playing with your pud about this guy. Why would I care to know who sponsors him? I dont look up to pros. I just want to play them whenever possible and learn what they have to offer. It sounds to me like this guy is practically your idol.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:07 PM #61
MayhemPaintball
I rep the C.H.I

actually i dont have an idol in paintball, i have many

anyway- considering that he is pro, i will absolutely be willing to learn from him because he is a better player on every level compared to you or me

And i used him as an example, is that so hard to understand? If so, then you, my friend, are an idiot.

He is sponsored by DYE, aftershock and maxim are probably the two most heavily sponsored teams in all of paintball. The fact that he has a dye barrel kit with every bore size possible shouldn't be so astounding, considering the guys on legacy also have full ultralight kits.

And obviously shocktech isn't anti sp, they make a ****ing impulse....

and its NOT like heavy d is friends with those guys, (he is in case you didnt catch the sarcasm). And you know impulses right, so you obviously know how could heavy d is when he works on em. Oh but wait, i mean, ****, why would maxim or aftershock have fresh paint? I mean, its not like ultra evil is made by them. Do you have any idea how much paint pro teams use?

Dynasty uses over 2 million paintballs a month, aftershock used 2 skids of ultraevil (which is about 92 cases PER SKID i believe) at chicago xball. So yes, they do get fresh paint.

Pro players have the best of the best, they always are shooting tuned equipment, because they actually count on their **** to work. Ive shot strange team guns right out of the hands of team strange, and i still thought it was nothing special. If team strange's impulses are ****tier than yours, then you must be one helluva special guy

or maybe you aren't and you are feeding us all a line of bull, and I can tell that you know next to nothing when it comes to tournament paintball.

How many tournaments have you won? Is your team sponsored by any major paintball companies? Are you an impulse tech, or if i were to take your impulse apart completely, would you be able to put everything back together without any leaks or damage? Is there any reason why we should believe you? Do you have important persons in the paintball community working on your equipment? Are you qualified to argue is basically what I am wondering.

I'll let you know about myself, and that i am very credible.

I've worked and volunteered at many paintball stores, I was a cocker and angel tech at a local store round here. I have people who are VERY respected in the paintball community who are willing to help me out and watch over my equipment. I know the head techs at shocktech personally also. I am sponsored by NPS and all of its affiliates, and more. I know people from all over the country who play paintball. I have owned every single type of marker out there minus a tribal, rainmaker, or other weird custom markers.

and i've been playing for 7 years now.

what have you done? why should i believe what you are saying?

847 312 708

FTS FOR LIFE

Last edited by MayhemPaintball : 10-02-2003 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:10 PM #62
MayhemPaintball
I rep the C.H.I

oh, and to get an impulse to 2000 grains, i know you have to spend way more than 160, it reachs nearly 400 dollars if you buy exactly what team strange puts in their impulses. that, my friend, is pure fact.

so why do they have to put so much money into their guns? (well, they get it free, but lets pretend)

Dynasty's angels are all stock, minus the ACE.

847 312 708

FTS FOR LIFE
Old 10-03-2003, 09:11 PM #63
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman

What exactly did those 2 posts mean? You rambled on about pro teams, what they use, and bashed me saying I know next to nothing about tournament paintball. Great, you have been playing for 7 years, and you started when you were 10. I started when I was 14, I am the co-captain of Team Dazed and Confused, and we took 6th at the IAO in the Novice Division for 7 man. That was our first 7 man tournament together. If you dont believe me look it up. If you can just please for once stick to the topic, I would appreciate it.

So back to the topic, I never said my gun was the perfect marker that everyone should shoot. I love my impulse, and I can rip on it. Apparently from what you say, they are garbage. Why would I support garbage? Why would I support a gun that doesnt function correctly? Its not like I am being payed by SP. I do not have any strong, close ties to SP. I just find the Impulse comfortable in my hands, and if you dont like that, because you are a Communistic butthole, because SP is is only working in a professional business manner... well then I am sorry. I think you are just sore cuz I said you take it in the pooper. But then again, thats only MY opinion, and maybe some more people's opinion now. Who is to say?