Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-24-2003, 03:58 PM #22
MayhemPaintball
I rep the C.H.I
 
MayhemPaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Long Grove, IL+Tempe, AZ
 has been a member for 10 years
my supporters! hehe, yeah how did i get burned by someone saying i like it in the pooper

it had nothing to do with what i posted, and on that matter, nothing to do with paintball period.
__________________

BUY MY LEGACY STUFF! PM ME FOR MORE INFO
CUSTOM LEGACY DIGI DESERT CAMO HEADBAND FS!
847 312 708

FTS FOR LIFE
Olive DM6 for sale! LEGACY TEAM GAT!!!! email me trevorpage@comcast.net if interested
MayhemPaintball is offline  
Old 09-25-2003, 03:14 PM #23
not_manbot
Banned
 
not_manbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: not in the bowling alley
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by DeAtHbYfRyInGpAn
SP MAKES AWESOME PRODUCTS, everrything they make is AAWESOME, its just their iidea on business is twisted,close miinded, and rude, and most of all just greedy
name one product that SP makes that is worth a damn dime of my money,
not_manbot is offline  
Old 09-25-2003, 04:34 PM #24
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
 
 
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Beaver Falls, PA
 has been a member for 10 years
Oh, and all of you Anti-SP followers need to get a life... please... do it for the people that actually care about the sport, and that dont need to whine about everything. Liberals piss me off...
__________________
Its time to get back in this game of games....

Last edited by Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman : 09-25-2003 at 04:36 PM.
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman is offline  
Old 09-25-2003, 04:34 PM #25
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
 
 
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Beaver Falls, PA
 has been a member for 10 years
Well, if you have ever owned any SP gear you would realize you are being an idiot not_manbot...

Whoever said that MayhemPaintball's statement was correct a few post back needs to re-read it. Yes, they are sueing ICD. Does it mean that Impulses are garbage? No, it doesnt. I have owned an Impulse for a while now, and I couldnt be any more happy. In my opinion, bushies feel cheap, and their triggers are too sloppy. My impulse is nothing near being garbage.

And my comment on you liking it in the pooper, did have to do with what you posted. You are talking smack on a company that makes very nice gear, and are true inovators in the sport. So when I say you like it in the pooper, its me saying, stop being an idiot, and just randomly making up stuff... i.e. "Impulses are Garbage"
__________________
Its time to get back in this game of games....
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman is offline  
Old 09-27-2003, 02:48 PM #26
MayhemPaintball
I rep the C.H.I
 
MayhemPaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Long Grove, IL+Tempe, AZ
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
Well, if you have ever owned any SP gear you would realize you are being an idiot not_manbot...

Whoever said that MayhemPaintball's statement was correct a few post back needs to re-read it. Yes, they are sueing ICD. Does it mean that Impulses are garbage? No, it doesnt. I have owned an Impulse for a while now, and I couldnt be any more happy. In my opinion, bushies feel cheap, and their triggers are too sloppy. My impulse is nothing near being garbage.

And my comment on you liking it in the pooper, did have to do with what you posted. You are talking smack on a company that makes very nice gear, and are true inovators in the sport. So when I say you like it in the pooper, its me saying, stop being an idiot, and just randomly making up stuff... i.e. "Impulses are Garbage"
I didn't make stuff up, i simply stated my opinion that impulses ARE garbage

ive owned two, so telling me that if ive ever owned any sp gear i would realize that im being an idiot is absolutely false

and dont tell me it was tuned wrong, it was owned and tuned by Heavy D, which is quite possibly the best impulse tech in the united states, maybe even the world.

Impulses aren't known for anything, they aren't known as a consistent gun, a fast gun, an accurate gun, a light gun, an attractive gun

most brand names have things associated with them

WGP-accurate, old school technology
WDP-attractive
Bob Long- Fast
Matrix- Accurate, quiet
Shocktech- Light
Free Flow- Consistent, efficient
DYE-attractive, expensive, east coast
JT-attractive, not as expensive, west coast
Smart Parts- .....
theres many more, i could go on, but i think you get the point. I cant think of anything smart parts is known for, except smooth evolution x triggers. but that comes from belsales, which is different.


so, i guess you take it in the pooper, because i think you are an idiot and you are making stuff up because you own an impulse and are just saving face.
__________________

BUY MY LEGACY STUFF! PM ME FOR MORE INFO
CUSTOM LEGACY DIGI DESERT CAMO HEADBAND FS!
847 312 708

FTS FOR LIFE
Olive DM6 for sale! LEGACY TEAM GAT!!!! email me trevorpage@comcast.net if interested
MayhemPaintball is offline  
Old 09-27-2003, 10:57 PM #27
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
 
 
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Beaver Falls, PA
 has been a member for 10 years
Yeah... explain that to all the high end teams that shoot the Impulse and NOT the Bushy... I bet you will get them to change their minds.
__________________
Its time to get back in this game of games....
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman is offline  
Old 09-27-2003, 11:00 PM #28
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
 
 
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Beaver Falls, PA
 has been a member for 10 years
Oh, and by the way. You are a big fat dousche, and I will gladly, and proudly proclaim I LOVE MY IMPULSE. IT OWNS, AND RIPS FASTER THEN ANY BUSHY.

Opinions mean nothing. Facts do. You put a tricked Bushy up against a tricked Impulse, and the Impulse will own everytime. Even stock to stock, the Impulse will still own the competition.

So PLEASE... for the last time. Get a life, and stop bashing Smart Parts. They completely dominate ICD in all aspects.
__________________
Its time to get back in this game of games....
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman is offline  
Old 09-28-2003, 06:42 AM #29
pbfreak010
Banned
 
pbfreak010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
Yeah... explain that to all the high end teams that shoot the Impulse and NOT the Bushy... I bet you will get them to change their minds. and explain why i am a complete moron
dude most pro teams shoot what they are given from there sponsor not neccasrily what is the best gun on the market if that were true no one would shoot an impulse... sorry to give your hopes up dude

imps
pbfreak010 is offline  
Old 09-28-2003, 01:45 PM #30
Drewba13
holy cow, its brian fow!
 
Drewba13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: chicago
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by not_manbot
name one product that SP makes that is worth a damn dime of my money,
we're still waiting.

And what is with all this "smart parts has the greatest innovation".
Everyone of their products has been ripped off of something else.

Lets go over the list:
Shocker taken from PVI
Freak taken from OTP
Impulse taken from ICD
Spiral porting patent based on claims that it makes the ball spin? air assist-nipple tapped elbow+4 inches of pneu. hose=$40(i don't think so)

The maxflo is the only thing that SP makes that i appreciate, but i'll still never buy one.
Drewba13 is offline  
Old 09-28-2003, 10:01 PM #31
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
 
 
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Beaver Falls, PA
 has been a member for 10 years
If nobody wants the Impulse, and they only shoot it because they are free from sponsors, why isnt there any high end teams that shoot Bushies?

Why doesnt ICD give free guns away to teams that will take them? It would make their company more respectable, make it seem more mainstream to tournament players... personally, I would rather go with Bad Company and shoot Spyders, then go with ICD.
__________________
Its time to get back in this game of games....
Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman is offline  
Old 09-28-2003, 10:05 PM #32
PosseCapt
 
 
PosseCapt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: 916//805
 has been a member for 10 years
PosseCapt helped look for balloons
PosseCapt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wait till the new icd gun comes out. Also a guy on Ton Tons use to shoot a bushy. thats pro. and what un gun sponsored team shoots impys?
__________________
My Feedback
PosseCapt is offline  
Old 09-29-2003, 01:14 AM #33
pbfreak010
Banned
 
pbfreak010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by PosseCapt
wait till the new icd gun comes out. Also a guy on Ton Tons use to shoot a bushy. thats pro. and what un gun sponsored team shoots impys?
Exactly
pbfreak010 is offline  
Old 09-29-2003, 03:02 PM #34
not_manbot
Banned
 
not_manbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: not in the bowling alley
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
Oh, and by the way. You are a big fat dousche, and I will gladly, and proudly proclaim I LOVE MY IMPULSE. IT OWNS, AND RIPS FASTER THEN ANY BUSHY.

Opinions mean nothing. Facts do. You put a tricked Bushy up against a tricked Impulse, and the Impulse will own everytime. Even stock to stock, the Impulse will still own the competition.

So PLEASE... for the last time. Get a life, and stop bashing Smart Parts. They completely dominate ICD in all aspects.
ok lets look at the specs between a stock bushmaster 2k3 and a stock impy

bushy: smaller, lighter, an LPR, actual milling, faster, comfy frame, fully adjustable trigger..

impy: its got the uh...maxflo...
not_manbot is offline  
Old 09-29-2003, 03:04 PM #35
not_manbot
Banned
 
not_manbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: not in the bowling alley
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary_BLINGIN_Coleman
Well, if you have ever owned any SP gear you would realize you are being an idiot not_manbot...

Whoever said that MayhemPaintball's statement was correct a few post back needs to re-read it. Yes, they are sueing ICD. Does it mean that Impulses are garbage? No, it doesnt. I have owned an Impulse for a while now, and I couldnt be any more happy. In my opinion, bushies feel cheap, and their triggers are too sloppy. My impulse is nothing near being garbage.

And my comment on you liking it in the pooper, did have to do with what you posted. You are talking smack on a company that makes very nice gear, and are true inovators in the sport. So when I say you like it in the pooper, its me saying, stop being an idiot, and just randomly making up stuff... i.e. "Impulses are Garbage"
i owned a stock impulse and i immediatly sold it after 2 weeks of playing. the ***** was way too high pressure,inefficient, no adjustability on the trigger, sloppy trigger, heavy, bulky, and extremely ugly as hell

hell my BKO owns an impulse stock
not_manbot is offline  
Old 09-29-2003, 10:35 PM #36
Drewba13
holy cow, its brian fow!
 
Drewba13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: chicago
 has been a member for 10 years
The problem with the impulse VS bushy is that the impulse doesn't have any redeeming factor out of the box. And even after that, if you put the same amount of upgrades into each gun, the bushy still comes out on top.

i think most stubborn bushy owners are thinking of the 2k2 frames, or earlier that were less adjustable. The 2k3 frames have the same adjustability of a clamshell intimidator frame. My gun shoots solid ropes of paint.

AND I DO own an impulse, my trigger is set to less than a millimeter, my spring tension is as low as it can go, and i still cannot shoot as fast or as consistent as i can with the bushy.
not to mention my complete bushy setup weights a full 1.5 pounds less than my impulse setup.
Drewba13 is offline  
Old 09-29-2003, 11:12 PM #37
P8ntballing890
Revamped
 
P8ntballing890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
P8ntballing890 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bushy's seem just a wee bit taller than Imp's
As far as I know Imp's shoot lower pressure than Bushies.
One person from Ton Tons using a Bushy a while back doesn't really count as a pro team using them.
In my opinion the Imp trigger frame is "comfy"
As far as the trigger goes...a blade is like $25, it's not that big of a deal
Mayhem: I had a stock Imp and it kicked ***. Oh ya and you take it up the pooper, haha...hahaha...no

--I would have to say I have seen a considerable amount of afermarket Imps so what does that say? They make a good enough gun for other people to customize and mill out while making hella amounts of money. I'm not saying there are no aftermarket bushie's...well, if haven't seen one. Someone prove me wrong, there must be some out there.--I've been corrected.
__________________
Feedback:
PBN|Ebay
Free Agent
Wisdom Racing

Last edited by P8ntballing890 : 09-30-2003 at 05:20 PM.
P8ntballing890 is offline  
Old 09-29-2003, 11:15 PM #38
P8ntballing890
Revamped
 
P8ntballing890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
P8ntballing890 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Drewba13
AND I DO own an impulse, my trigger is set to less than a millimeter, my spring tension is as low as it can go, and i still cannot shoot as fast or as consistent as i can with the bushy.
not to mention my complete bushy setup weights a full 1.5 pounds less than my impulse setup.
Back that trigger up and give it some tension. I personally can't shoot a gun with a low amount of tension on the trigger.

Oh ya and PbFreak010, if you are soooo against sp, why does your sig say differently? I haven't heard of pro sp, anti Imp.
__________________
Feedback:
PBN|Ebay
Free Agent
Wisdom Racing
P8ntballing890 is offline  
Old 09-30-2003, 01:20 AM #39
pbfreak010
Banned
 
pbfreak010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by P8ntballing890
Oh ya and PbFreak010, if you are soooo against sp, why does your sig say differently? I haven't heard of pro sp, anti Imp.
dude its a sarcastic comment ....
pbfreak010 is offline  
Old 09-30-2003, 04:03 PM #40
not_manbot
Banned
 
not_manbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: not in the bowling alley
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by P8ntballing890
Bushy's seem just a wee bit taller than Imp's
As far as I know Imp's shoot lower pressure than Bushies.
One person from Ton Tons using a Bushy a while back doesn't really count as a pro team using them.
In my opinion the Imp trigger frame is "comfy"
As far as the trigger goes...a blade is like $25, it's not that big of a deal
Mayhem: I had a stock Imp and it kicked ***. Oh ya and you take it up the pooper, haha...hahaha...no
I would have to say I have seen a considerable amount of afermarket Imps so what does that say? They make a good enough gun for other people to customize and mill out while making hella amounts of money. I'm not saying there are no aftermarket bushie's...well, if haven't seen one. Someone prove me wrong, there must be some out there.
can your imp get down to 45 psi operating pressure? does your imp come with an lpr? does your imp COME with an adjustable trigger? also look at the bonebrake bushies, vapor bushies, murder inc bushies, shocktech bushies, macdev bushies, eclipse bushies, check it bushies, K&P microbushy, dingo outback bushy, zentitram venom bushy....hmmm no aftermarket bushies eh?
not_manbot is offline  
Old 09-30-2003, 05:14 PM #41
P8ntballing890
Revamped
 
P8ntballing890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
P8ntballing890 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by P8ntballing890
I'm not saying there are no aftermarket bushie's...well, i haven't seen one. Someone prove me wrong
Thats why I said prove me wrong...I knew there were some I have just never really payed attention. I would have never though there would be so many so you we're right about that and I apologize.
PbFreak010, that sarasm would kind of only work in threads bashing sp. Anywhere else and people would probably think you do like them.
And no Imps dont COME with blades, like I said before they are only $25 and most people after buying a gun get a new trigger anyway. At least a lot of the people I know...
__________________
Feedback:
PBN|Ebay
Free Agent
Wisdom Racing
P8ntballing890 is offline  
Old 09-30-2003, 06:42 PM #42
not_manbot
Banned
 
not_manbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: not in the bowling alley
 has been a member for 10 years
no problem my bad as coming off as an ***
not_manbot is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump