Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-16-2009, 02:55 PM #1
paintman2151

Halo eyes help please

Hey guys so I have my halo and it looks like this (so you know which one I'm talking about): Mine has the rip drive though.

Anyway when I put balls into the hopper it feeds the balls into the gun, stops, then the light starts blinking red and green. When you take the gun off it wont feed any more it just keeps blinking red and green. I replaced my batteries and got the same thing. I'm guessing that my eyes are dirty but I have no idea how to take this apart to clean the eyes. Please any help you can give would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Paintman2151
paintman2151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-17-2009, 04:56 PM #2
Stevenmo34
Paintballing in Japan

Ok.... the red and green flashing means you jammed... if you know you didn't jam.... then you know on the drive cone.... there is a spring under there.... if you don't set it correctly then the loader will not try to push through a jam first..... because if some balls were to get stuck... then it would normally push through.... If it isn't that... then possible check for pinched wires....
Old 01-17-2009, 06:00 PM #3
Vegeta_ss4

Vegeta_ss4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sounds the eyes are dirty or dead. remove them and clean them and the holes they go in with alcohol and a Q-tip .
Old 01-17-2009, 06:18 PM #4
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
asylum11 supports Cereal Killerz 2
asylum11 donated to help Peyton Trent
sounds like the eyes are not reading correctly, new eyes!

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"
asylum11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:37 PM #5
paintman2151

See Im very unfimilar with the halo, can someone explain how to get to the eyes to take them out and clean them?
Old 01-19-2009, 01:42 PM #6
FFX_PK_XG-1

has been a member for 10 years
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1599125
everything you need is in this thread
WDP MAFIA MILLITIA #24
Originally Posted by MitchK2460agg-Nobody wins when you play XPSL

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post29064942
FFX_PK_XG-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:14 PM #7
paintman2151

I looked through that link and saw that yes it tells you whats wrong with the hopper but it doesnt tell you how to fix it. It just says clean your eyes, but how do I get to the eyes, do I just start taking things apart and hope I can get it back togethier?

Paintman2151
Old 01-20-2009, 03:34 PM #8
Vegeta_ss4

Vegeta_ss4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintman2151 View Post
I looked through that link and saw that yes it tells you whats wrong with the hopper but it doesnt tell you how to fix it. It just says clean your eyes, but how do I get to the eyes, do I just start taking things apart and hope I can get it back togethier?

Paintman2151
LOL ! its not rocket science . you will be ok . the eyes are taped in to the feedneck . just remove the tape pull out the eyes clean then stated above then reinstall them . repeat the process used to take it apart in reverse. if you have any problems there is a vid . on pbstar that give step by step on disassemble and reassemble
Old 01-20-2009, 03:59 PM #9
OkBaller
Leik OMG

OkBaller plays in the APPA beginner division
What color of paint are you shooting? If it's dark, the eyes can't see it. I had a problem with this and got a B2.
OkBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:40 PM #10
paintman2151

Thanks for the help, Ill clean this maybe tomorrow, im playing saturday so im hoping to have this worked out by then. It was pink marbs that I was having the prob with, Ive had this hopper for about 2yrs and this is the first time this has happened. However it only started happening after I put new shells on it (your probley thinking, if he can put new shells on why cant he check the damn eyes , well my friend changed the shells out and we go to different colleges about 2hrs away from each other so no help there.)
Old 01-20-2009, 10:46 PM #11
NEVERgiveUPAxA
~More The Merrier~

Lol, As long as you don't rip everything out and break the board, halos are really simple things. When I first took mine apart, I was wondering how the cheap looking could be worth 125 dollars. Anyways, even if you break everything you touch, its still pretty hard to mess up your halo when taking it apart as long as you watch your board.
NEVERgiveUPAxA is offline   Reply With Quote