Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-16-2009, 01:21 PM #1
blackbelt135

PMR - like NEW + EXTRAS $350 - $550

So I bought this marker in September of 08, and I am the second owner (the original owner was a professional player). I bought everything in hopes my friends would get markers and want to play too. Guess what? Yep, you guessed it... almost a year later now and I'm still the only one w/ a marker. Well, whatever, no biggy. It happens, life goes on. Someone had to be the first to make it more than a conversation, so unfortunately I was the guinea pig and did all the research on what to buy, dished out the money, then no one else followed through. Now my wife is due for our first baby in 4 more weeks, we just sold our house, we just got a puppy, and as far as paintball goes ... I really don't think anyone is going to get a marker if they haven't gotten one yet. There's no sense in me keeping such a nice set up hanging around in my closet when clearly I'll need the money sooner or later. Granted I understand the economy isn't at its best, but I figured I'd give it a chance and see if anyone's in the market for a great marker and set up for a great deal.

Here's what I have to offer:

MARKER
- PMR, perfect condition, like new. Red & black.

I haven't shot a single paintball through this marker EVER. As I mentioned already, I purchased it from a profession paintball player who offered to autograph it if I wanted to. However, I passed on the autograph, but in the sale he mentioned that he bought the marker brand new, then built it up to shoot ropes, and then fired a single case through it and that was it, EVER. It has:

- DYE UL frame
- green uni-tec barrel (taped black)
- hyper 3 reg cp
- q lock

Everything is in MINT condition. Not a scratch, scuff, dent or anything.

A brand new 07 PMR marker goes for $275. The DYE UL frame is $150 (which has the double trigger, and it's electronic), totalling $425, plus the other upgrades like the uni-tec barrel, hyper 3 reg cp, and the q lock.

Price - PMR plus upgrades - $350

So basically you're getting the marker and UL frame for $75 less than if you bought them new (which it basically is new), AND you're getting some extra upgrades for free. Basically a STEAL.

I'd also be interested in selling:

- tank PMI 68/3000

I believe the guy I purchased it from claimed it was a 68/4500 but I'm almost positive it's a 68/3000. I'm at work now but I can double check when I get home. Oh, the guy also never mentioned that the tank needed to be hydroed, that it was out of date. So I got my tank re-hydroed when i bought it, and I believe the re-hydro is good for 2 years.

- Halo B2 hopper with a brand new shell
- Red Empire Events mask with a dark/tinted lens
- 08 Envy 4+3 Pod Pack and Pods

The hopper and the pod pack and pods are in awesome condition, like new. The mask is in good condition, not like new, but the lens is in perfect condition, not even a scratch on them.

If you're interested in me as a seller: You can see my feedback ratings on my e-bay account, blackbelt135. 100% positive feedback w/ 50+ ratings. And of course you can ask other people on the forum ... I've sold numerous things, but this is my first time selling something on here not motorcycle related.

I can get pics of anything and everything.

I'll sell everything: the PMR (and all the upgrades, including the DYE UL frame, the uni-tec barrel, the hyper 3 reg cp, and the q lock), plus the B2 Halo hopper, the 68/3000 re-hydroed tank, the Empire Events mask w/ tinted lens, and the pod pack and pods.

Price - PMR plus marker only upgrades - $350

Price - Package deal, everything included - $550 or bro.

prices includes shipping

PM me or call me on my cell phone at 978.895.1810. My name's Chris.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions. I have pics that I can upload if someone's interested, but I can only upload them in the evening, for they are on my home computer.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement