PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-28-2015, 09:12 AM #1
smooth101

has been a member for 10 years
Behind Enemy Lines Gastonia NC

I am new to the North Carolina area, and have been playing all levels of paintball for near 20 years.

I looked into my local area, and found BEL 5 miles down the road from home so I took a ride over there to check it out.

This field recently changed ownership, and I can not speak on the field the way it was prior, but I can say that this is an AWESOME field. It was a rainy day so there wasn't a big turn out of players, and I guess the old owners did not open on Sundays so the local players may not realize that they are open now.

I met the new owner Dave, he is an OG with years of experience as a player, and paintball business man. He understands the players, and there needs. He is very inviting, and friendly. I watched how he treated his staff, and the players who were there, and I was very pleased with what I saw.

His staff were polite, and focused on the the needs of the field, and kept busy cleaning and prepping the field, chrono target range, and out clearing paths through the woods.

The woods fields were beautiful, clean paths, creative layouts. Very battle friendly.

There is a plan for a speedball/airball field in the works, and after hearing the plans for the future, I am excited to watch the growth and direction of this paintball field.

They have what sounds like a fun and exciting Zombie hunt starting this Friday.

Dont take my word for it, stop by and see for yourself.

See you there.....
NO Skillz--NO Killz
smooth101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups