Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-11-2009, 10:42 PM #1
Painted_In_Rust

Orange or Tech?

I need some new internals for my epiphany. My options are the TechT bolt, and the orange unicorn plus the upgrade kit ffor it.

Any info is appreciated,
Painted_In_Rust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2009, 05:02 PM #2
rathee

I have a L7 in my ion and it's great. It weighs only 7.1 grams so it's less than 1/2 the weight of the stock firebolt. I don't have any experience with the orange bolt but have heard they are great and with the upgrade are about the most efficient bolts around.
rathee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:51 PM #3
paintballinfl

save the money and just play instead. or put it towards a new gun, the epiphany has too many problems
Old 01-12-2009, 08:44 PM #4
bracer028

yea...honestly, 200 for an epiphany DOES NOT compare to a 300 etek.

even a fully upped epiphany does NOT compare to a stock etek.
bracer028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:13 PM #5
Quaker
team escape clean captain

he wasn't askin ur opinions on the gun's answer his questions and stop blowing up the epi forum, i have never had problems with my epiphany, and wats the diff with guns? the player makes the game, not the guns

smart parts epiphany with vurtue board,cp asa,360 QEV, vlocity hopper with virtue crown, sp pants jersey and gloves.

sellin a 68/30 pure energy freshly rehydrod with rhino cover 120 hit me up
Quaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:34 PM #6
englypb4

englypb4 plays in the PSP
englypb4 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
englypb4 supports Team VICIOUS
englypb4 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
he wasn't askin ur opinions on the gun's answer his questions and stop blowing up the epi forum, i have never had problems with my epiphany, and wats the diff with guns? the player makes the game, not the guns
Its only the truth, the epiphany isnt worth it in the long run. Just get out and play instead of wasting money on it.

techt L7 worked good when i had mine

GrabCad
englypb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:40 PM #7
ntschida

get a new gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ntschida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:08 PM #8
Quaker

i have upped my epiphany, got lots of stuff for it, and honestly i love it, i will never get rid of it, i may get a new gun eventually but this will never leave me, its extreamly reliable, and has never given me problems, so if u dont like it its your opinion, some of us dont have the money to buy new guns all the time, or even yet like most kids, have their freakin parent's buy them their stuff 24/7, so lay off the gun it works great

smart parts epiphany with vurtue board,cp asa,360 QEV, vlocity hopper with virtue crown, sp pants jersey and gloves.

Old 01-16-2009, 05:22 PM #9
ntschida

im not bad mouthing it. its a decent gun for what some of them go for, but like you said having to pay for guns is one problem i have. I know how it is, and just giving some input. bracer has great points about other guns that are way better in the price range though.
ntschida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:51 AM #10
Quaker

yea but honestly i love the gun, i have messed with guns in this price range and i still like my epiphany

Old 01-20-2009, 05:41 PM #11
Painted_In_Rust

Well the way i see it is, most tournys *at least ones im playing this season* have a ramping cap, so as long as your gat can be capped, the only difference in my Epiph, and your Etek is looks, the name, and price, am i right?

SFT SHOCKER
Painted_In_Rust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:48 PM #12
Quaker

pretty much i mean some are more accurate and everythinng but if u like ur gun and u know how to use it i dont think there is a differance

Old 01-23-2009, 02:58 PM #13
bracer028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painted_In_Rust View Post
Well the way i see it is, most tournys *at least ones im playing this season* have a ramping cap, so as long as your gat can be capped, the only difference in my Epiph, and your Etek is looks, the name, and price, am i right?
no, the consistency, weight, performance, efficiency, accuracy (due to the consistency), lower profile, comfort, and an overall better gun.

there's a reason why people sell 1000 dollar guns as opposed to 120 dollar guns.

a spyder can go uncapped and can go ramping and with eyes at that.

but it will never match the performance of a cyborg.
bracer028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:59 AM #14
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

sumsemperfi has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sumsemperfi has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i use my epiph as a back up gun now.. i love it.. never had ne magor problems with it.. shoots very accuratley.. and u dont see many of themat the fields..y b like every one else and have the same gun.. id rather be original.. i think the thread is gettin a lil off topic tho lol
sumsemperfi is offline   Reply With Quote