PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-09-2009, 10:16 AM #64
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!

KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
so does anyone know if mps is gonna follow the psp at the 10.5 bps or if mps is gonna keep it at 10 bps?? jw
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 AM #65
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

After talking things over with Tim and a few other people, the red chronos will not read decimals and will more than likely round up, so if we make the ROF at 10, we will be lenient and we will not penalize if the chrono registers at 11. What we may do even is just set the ROF at 11 to make things fair, but that will need to be something that Tim and I talk over in greater detail. Tim and I are planning on meeting in Feb. More on this later.

Dan
MPS_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:18 PM #66
marker monkey
OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW

marker monkey is a Supporting Member
I would offer the idea that the ROF cap not be introduced to L4 due to the potential cost. It would be easier to specify the VL200 gravity hopper ($5) as the required hopper for all guns and ban the fancier versions of gravity hoppers. I think that would be enough to slow the game down and be less intimidating to begining players and more cost effective. The ROF cap with this rule might just be a unnecessary complication at this level.

Otherwise I'm all for the 10BPS ROF cap at every level. Makes sense and I think people will realize that when they play it. The people who think it will push players away probably have no idea how many have already been pushed away at 15 BPS ramp.
marker monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:06 AM #67
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!

KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I like it, We have some younger kids that we have been wanting to work into our rosters as fillers for events, but have been reluctant to because we dont want them getting blasted and not wanting to play anymore. Im all for the lowered ROP cap
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote