PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 02:03 PM #1
Suboitai1

Simple gun

ok, so i just moved to a very wooded area and was wondering what tyope of marker would be best for mostly woods ball but also the occational speed ball. before i have always played speed ball so im new to the natural fields... currently i have an Ion XE smart parts that i use for speed ball but, like i said before, i would like a marker that i could use for both games or just woodsball (doesnt really mattre to me). ive heard people recomend the tippmann 98 custom. they say its cheap and good for starters (im no newbie). But if you recomend the 98, can you tell me the pros and cons? its just the appeal of how cheap the gun is, it makes me worry about getting one and i wonder if im actually getting something worth my money...

P.S. i have a budget
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2009, 02:13 PM #2
washington (Banned)

ion ex is perfect get a light bolt and a 360 qev and a barrel with more porting and no one ill be able tohear where you are
Old 01-07-2009, 02:14 PM #3
Schtuff
Hippy

Schtuff is playing at Living Legends III
Schtuff owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Schtuff supports Team VICIOUS
Schtuff is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by washington View Post
ion ex is perfect get a light bolt and a 360 qev and a barrel with more porting and no one ill be able tohear where you are
I wouldnt upgrade anything, doesnt help resale and performance benefits are negligible. I can see qev, he's in the woods, wants more efficiency, but this is just my opinion.

just keep the one you have, woodsball and speedball aren't that different. You can use the same skills in both, and the same guns in both. The only thing thats different is the field. I would keep your ion and just play some ball. I would take an ego over an a5 anyday. As long as it shoots paint, it should be fine.

Last edited by Schtuff : 01-07-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Closed Thread