PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-13-2009, 08:23 AM #22
Fargbollen
WDP certified airtech

has been a member for 10 years
Fargbollen

Pics: I'll find some good ones where I don't look like crap. Could take a while. LOL.

Name: Johan

Birth Year: 1973

Hometown: Stockholm, Sweden

Occupation: Engieer/ CAD designer, I also do paintball equipment tech service.

Markers: Angel LCD (in parts), Angel IR3, A4, A4 FLY, A1, A1 FLY Wonderboy, Inferno Terminator, some cockers in parts, Taso Typhoon pump (also in parts but I still got all of it in a shoebox). Also some other stuff that's just lying around in parts.

Favorite Fields: Paintballtorpet, City paintball, APG Hjulsta.

Interests: Paintball, SCA (I'm a Squire), girls, going to the movies and reading SF & Fantasy books. I also collect comics, mostly Witchblade and Darkness these days.

Additional interests: Martial arts.I used to do a lot of martial arts when I was younger and you never quite lose interest in that even though I'm only really active with stick fighting in the SCA nowdays.
If you want to know what the SCA is all about, check out www.sca.org

Military background:
12 years ago I did 15 months of military service in Sweden in the marines/coastal defense, including education as a firearms, AA and coastal cannon tech. That used to be some classified top secret stuff, but it's all dismantled nowdays so I can talk about it.

Favorite TV-shows: Burn Notice, Chuck, Lost, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Naruto Shippuuden (Anime).

Music: TenaciousD, Dio, Iron Maden, Toto, U2, Rage against the Machine, Red hot Chili Peppers, Sting, Anastacia, Laura Pausini.

Fan of: Jack Black. Firefly. Joy Division -the paintball team of course, not the crappy old pop group.

Orientation: Straight.

Children: None that I know about.

What people should know about me: I AM FROM THE FUTURE!!!
It's true if you live in the USA, because I'm 4-6 hours ahead of you.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Angel One.

Last edited by Fargbollen : 04-26-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Fargbollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2009, 10:00 PM #23
__slide

Name: Jeff

Birth Year: 1992

Hometown: Stow, MA. If you're gonna come and rape me now that you know where I live, bring something to do in the off time, there is NOTHING.

Markers: Tippman 98 c, spyder xtra, Angel Ir3 CNC and Angel dark Ir3

Favorite Fields: Maynard Paintball, P&L paintball, Boston Paintball Central

Interests: Paintball, football, baseball, guitar (Give me a listen!), wakeboarding, womanz.

Music: Classic heavier stuff... some ac/dc, van halen, people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai are awesome.

Occupation: I'm a catcher for pitchers that are taking pitching lessons. I also do shot clock's for the basketball games at my HS and I am a part-time studio Musician.

Children: none

About me: I play sports. I really enjoy everything about guitars, I have built a couple. I play in a couple bands for school. Used to be in a band outside but that fell apart(inter-band-member relationships = bad) I attend high school in my public schools and like to do things with my hands.

2k3 Angel Ir3 C&C
Lucky Un1 board with Lucky ACE Chip
JAM Gen 3 Bolt
__slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:49 AM #24
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
Thet plays in the APPA beginner division

Name: Jordan Collins

Birthday: February 4, 1990

Hometown: Macon, IL

Occupation: US Air Force Munitions troop AKA Ammo! If you ain't Ammo, you ain't ****!

Markers: Macdev Droid and Arsenal G7 FLy.

Favorite Fields: Fly'N Colors Paintball, Matoon, IL & Sudden Impact, McLean, IL

Interests: Paintball, NASCAR, Harley-Davidson motorcycles, women.

Music: Mainly metal, both old and nu school. Metallica, Megadeth, and Pantera are all gods in my book. I do enjoy most mainstream country. And even though I loathe rap/hip hop, I love Hollywood Undead.

Children: None yet.

About me: I'm a real laid back kinda guy. I decided to join the Air Force sometime in my junior year of high school because I didn't want to go to college and didn't want to be a bum. Left for basic training 10 days after I graduated and have loved it ever since. Funny enough, I'll be getting a degree in Aeronautical Physics as soon as I can to become commissioned and hopefully I'll get a chance to fly jet fighters. Shame they discontinued the F-22. As of now, I'm stationed at Kadena AB, Okinawa, Japan. I love it here. I love my job. Where else will they allow you to **** around with 2000 lb bombs and multi-million dollar pieces of equipment on a day-to-day basis? I own a 2005 Harley-Davidson Sportster and I love to ride. And yes, I have a Hello Kitty tattoo.

SEKTape- "I'd be excited for "learning by our mistakes" blog that apologizes for the Ego being obnoxiously loud and kicking like Adam Vinatieri."
*FEEDBACK (OLD STYLE)+55/-0* - *FEEDBACK (NEW STYLE) +80/-0*
Thet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:40 PM #25
FallNAngel
Vicious Circles

Annual Supporting Member
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel supports DLX Technology
Name: Elliot, but I'll respond to El, Angel, or even "hey you" sometimes

Birthday: April 8, 1981

Hometown: Born and raised in Chicago, IL, currently in Plainfield, IL

Occupation: IT, officially support desk, unofficially most everything.

Markers: Jersey Ranjerz Droid, Aftershock DM7, V8 Freestyle and an Angel4

Favorite Fields: Definitely Badlandz, Crete IL

Interests: Paintball (duh), computers, programming, PC games (WoW (recently quit), L4D, whatevers fun)

Music: Mostly metal and rock. Demon Hunter, Breaking Benjamin, In This Moment, Spitfire, Societies Finest, Killswitch Engage, Stavesacre, Spine Shank

Children: None yet.
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack

Last edited by FallNAngel : 05-22-2009 at 05:53 PM.
FallNAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:05 PM #26
Luigi Speed 05
PBN made me a gun whore..

Luigi Speed 05 plays in the PSP
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Luigi Speed 05 plays in the APPA D4 division
Luigi Speed 05 supports DLX Technology

Name: Luiz C.

Birth Year
: 1970 (so far the oldest here lol)

Hometown: São Paulo, Brazil - living in Miami for the past 10 years thou

Markers: oh boy, here we go (chronologically)... Ion (sold), blue fade Speed 05 (hence the screen name), red UL'd DMC, dust red A1 (traded), black Ironmen DM6, black and silver Ego 7, black and gold Threshold, red and silver IQ, Magno'd Rage A1, blue Dynasty Shocker, "Cash-money" DM6, LE Brazilian Flag Ego 8, and the newest fave, Rasta G7 Fly.

Favorite Fields: Bigshots, Medley (South Florida), Old River (Ocala, FL), Low County (Georgia)

Interests: Paintball, videogames, rock and roll

Music: Classic rock, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Metallica, Jamiroquai, Rush, Beastie Boys, Suicidal Tendencies, Pantera

Children: nope

About me:
Grew up in Brazil, did not get hooked on paintball til I was already 35 years old. Played once and got addicted. Nowadays I play for Miami Elite (we placed 7th on D3 at last year's cup) and my woodsball team is called South Beach Pimps. I play as much as I can, or as much as the wife allows me...

$outh Beach Pimp$ sponsored by: Planet Eclipse, SobePaintball, Deadly Wind, Ninja Paintball & The Ford Report

DaLuxeMob

Last edited by Luigi Speed 05 : 07-27-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Luigi Speed 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:12 AM #27
MakeitHappen09

MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego

Name: Joe

Birth Date: 1989

Hometown: Dayton, OH

Markers: Currently own a Angel a1 fly, Classic Intimidator, and smart parts Nerve

Interests: Paintball, cigarettes, paintball, girls

Music: Mostly but not limited to metal

About me: Started playing paintball back in 2001 speedball was unheard of to most, known by little. I was a fast little guy so I would always be the one tearing for the flag or the 50. Played my first game of speedball on a spool field... Loved it and I left the woods behind. Once airball and Xball became popular I never returned to the woods again. I love tournament paintball. I hate bad refs making bad calls.

Last edited by MakeitHappen09 : 07-17-2009 at 03:13 AM.
MakeitHappen09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:53 PM #28
BigAlPoulos
The Evil Bovine

BigAlPoulos is a Moderator
BigAlPoulos donated to help Peyton Trent
BigAlPoulos is playing at Living Legends VII
BigAlPoulos is reppin' sidebar 4 life
BigAlPoulos is attending Decay of Nations VII
Name: Alex Poulos

Birthday: 1986

Hometown: Plainville CT

Interests: Paintball, music, cars, movies, computers, judo/kung fu

Music: No rap, No country.

About me: Been playing paintball for roughly 12 years now, started out in my cousins backyard with a v1 avenger. Currently working for the summer as a currier, and hopefully back to school in the fall to pursue my pharmD.

markers:: Pnemumatic assisted pump, 2k2 vert pump, nib outkast, phantom, tippman, JT tippman gun thing, Piranha USP pistol, 06 speed, 05 speed, nib cobra g7, Cobra g7, 2.2 dark lcd, Impact lcd, lcd fly 2, mt force fly, rasta a4, single trigger led, blue A1, Joy G7, Adrenalin Angel pred board + eyes. Pink g7 fly

NJ/CT/MA/NY Players: Tryouts coming soon! PM for information!!

Revered Al Costos Poulos

Last edited by BigAlPoulos : 06-16-2009 at 04:57 PM.
BigAlPoulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:58 PM #29
VcityBaller_Impy (Banned)

VcityBaller_Impy is playing at Living Legends V
VcityBaller_Impy is for the Gunfight
VcityBaller_Impy is reppin' sidebar 4 life
VcityBaller_Impy supports Pev's Paintball
VcityBaller_Impy has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Name:Andrew
Hometown: York,PA
Birfday: June 1st, 1993
Interests: Gaming, Paintball
Music: Metal, some country, I really really like sabbath and megadeth, but only sabbath before ozzy was kicked out..
Favorite Field: really none, i really liked Submission Paintball, very close to me, good people, good fields and cheap, alas they closed...i go to revolution now, when i can play. i has no money, everywhere good closed. hopefully maybe PAP once i has license.
Current Markers: A4 Fly, SP nerve, macdev cyborg, matrix (functional, not finished adding ACE). VL Triad (first marker, only thing that ever went wrong on it was a cupseal, albeit the first time i was going to play, and me losing the spring spacer thing..) Hopefully i can replace the ion with an impulse, but i do like SP, i use/used freak barrels on my markers and i use a maxflo micro. The only rails i have are SP rails too..
Aboot me: I be Vswizzle, i play vidya games and PB. I enjoy shooting "fools" and playing Doom or Quake, along wif watching reno911 and a few other shows on the funny picture box. Got my first gun and started playing in December 2005.

Pics are kinda old, the newest one is from last year, the one of me standing at da field be from 2007, wielding my impulse (RIP, i traded it, then it was parted.i feel kinda ****ty about it because i traded a gift...) The mirror pic is from last summer when i got my nerve, i was ecstatic. I am pretty happy when i get new markers though, i like switching markers around, aside from my nerve, my triad and my angel. The nerve is a workhorse, so reliable and shoots pretty good, and the triad was my 1st gun, bought out of love by my dad, as he knew how much i wanted to play and even though my mom said not to, he did anyway. I also think the angel is also a workhorse due to how well it shot without any lube, so ill be holding onto that too, and it shoots so so so nice..

Last edited by VcityBaller_Impy : 01-25-2010 at 09:45 PM.
VcityBaller_Impy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:26 PM #30
jsl6v8
jsl6v8

Name: Joshua

Birth Year: 1984

Hometown: Don't really have one I move every 2 years if at all possible, but currently in Orlando, FL but I'll be moving in November.

Occupation: Assistant Coordinator of the ATM department for a large bank

Markers: Black to blue fade A1, soon to be anno'd green. And an awesome Shamrock A5

Favorite Fields: Orange County Paintball, sometimes play at hypersports though.

Interests: Working out, my motorcycle, fixing stuff (wood work, electrical, plumbing, ect.) paintball, movies, and smelling money.

Music: Yodeling and Irish folk music.

Children: none, dear god why would anyone want crotch spawn.

About me: I took 112 credit hours of school mainly related to accounting economics and philosophy and decided that I was no longer interested in college and decided to join the Navy because it posed more of a challenge then college. I'm shipping off to boot camp in November and hopefully will be an EOD in about a year and a half, thats explosive ordinance disposal, and I can't imagine anything more fun.

Last edited by jsl6v8 : 07-16-2009 at 10:31 PM.
jsl6v8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:13 PM #31
Shocker_Monkey
KCCO

Annual Supporting Member
Shocker_Monkey is a Supporting Member
Shocker_Monkey is playing at Living Legends VII
Shocker_Monkey plays in the APPA D5 division
Shocker_Monkey is Legendary
Shocker_Monkey is Boss
I figure reviving a thread in the Ult. Sticky isn't such a bad thing.

Me meeting Rocky C. at Living Legends 6

Me playing at NCPA Nationals in Orlando

Me playing a tournament in the Upper Penn. of MI with my 05 Speed.

Name: Devin or Monkey

Birth Year: 1984

Hometown: Born in San Diego, moved around a bunch and ended up in Marshfield, WI for most of my life. Now I live in Fond du lac, WI.

Occupation: Windows Server Administrator for Brunswick (Located at the Mercury HQ in Fond du Lac)

Markers: Brown/Olive A1 Fly (in the mail) and an M17. But I've owned just about everything under the son before these.

Favorite Fields: Apocalypse, Boneyard, Brew City, Precision PB (RIP)

Interests: Paintball, Video games, Golf, learning how to fix stuff as a home owner, and trying to lose weight.

Music: Basically anything except Rap and Country. But especially metal and 80's pop

Children: Yep, 4. Son 6, daughter 4, and twin girls 1.5

About me: I started playing paintball the summer between 7th and 8th grades (Summer of 97) so its coming up on 20 years. I've taken a few short breaks from the sport but I'd like to think that won't happen again.

Last edited by Shocker_Monkey : 05-22-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Shocker_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote