Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2009, 12:56 PM #1
mon4rch_Klin
Fly or Die
 
mon4rch_Klin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine State
Problem with Predator G7 board

fixed

Last edited by mon4rch_Klin : 07-19-2009 at 11:06 AM.
mon4rch_Klin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:03 PM #2
db03
 
 
db03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ga
it should click the noid.... try putting a fresh battery in it. would be a good idea to clean the wire connections too
__________________
"ЯR Crew"
Shoots ropes, titties, lazers, or whatever else you whipper snappers are shooting these days.

To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
db03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:08 PM #3
mon4rch_Klin
Fly or Die
 
mon4rch_Klin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine State
ok i thought so, its not the noid cuz i put my fbs board in and it clicks
mon4rch_Klin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:15 PM #4
Winnebago
Angels 4 Life
 
Winnebago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
 has been a member for 10 years
it could be in programming mode. you should be able to turn the eyes off by holding in the trigger. the LED should be blinking when eyes are off.

you should check to make sure the noid is plugged into the right port. the noid port and intellifeed port looks the same.

see if you can find the manual over at http://www.theangelguy.com/manuals.html
__________________
FS: DM4 / Angel Parts / Heat Shrink Tubing 3/4"
----
WTB: G7 Ram | A1 Ram | 90* G7/06Speed/A4/Fly Frame
WTB: Angels + Jerseys
Angel Rescue! (aka WTB Broken Angels)
Old PBN Feedback
Winnebago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:21 PM #5
Jocasta (Banned)
Captain Strobe
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KO's bushes
Predator boards do not have intellifeed.
Jocasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:35 PM #6
mon4rch_Klin
Fly or Die
 
mon4rch_Klin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebago View Post
it could be in programming mode. you should be able to turn the eyes off by holding in the trigger. the LED should be blinking when eyes are off.

you should check to make sure the noid is plugged into the right port. the noid port and intellifeed port looks the same.

see if you can find the manual over at http://www.theangelguy.com/manuals.html
the eyes turn off when i hold the trigger, and its in the right port i looked on the manual.
mon4rch_Klin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:51 PM #7
Winnebago
Angels 4 Life
 
Winnebago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocasta View Post
Predator boards do not have intellifeed.
sure they do. maybe not in all versions of the predator board. the one in my LCD does. see page 3 and 4.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf predatorII.pdf (88.6 KB, 6 views)
__________________
FS: DM4 / Angel Parts / Heat Shrink Tubing 3/4"
----
WTB: G7 Ram | A1 Ram | 90* G7/06Speed/A4/Fly Frame
WTB: Angels + Jerseys
Angel Rescue! (aka WTB Broken Angels)
Old PBN Feedback

Last edited by Winnebago : 07-16-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Winnebago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:05 PM #8
Winnebago
Angels 4 Life
 
Winnebago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
 has been a member for 10 years
so which predator board do you have? the Angel V3? does your board look like the board on page 4 of the v3 manual? http://www.theangelguy.com/manuals/angelv3.pdf


if the V3 board, are dips 5 and 6 on?
dip 2 on?

you can always try to reset the board and see if the port works. or put a multimeter up to the noid socket on the board to make sure it's putting out juice for the noid.

or call up theangelguy and see if they have any ideas.
__________________
FS: DM4 / Angel Parts / Heat Shrink Tubing 3/4"
----
WTB: G7 Ram | A1 Ram | 90* G7/06Speed/A4/Fly Frame
WTB: Angels + Jerseys
Angel Rescue! (aka WTB Broken Angels)
Old PBN Feedback
Winnebago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:23 PM #9
mon4rch_Klin
Fly or Die
 
mon4rch_Klin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebago View Post
so which predator board do you have? the Angel V3? does your board look like the board on page 4 of the v3 manual? http://www.theangelguy.com/manuals/angelv3.pdf


if the V3 board, are dips 5 and 6 on?
dip 2 on?

you can always try to reset the board and see if the port works. or put a multimeter up to the noid socket on the board to make sure it's putting out juice for the noid.

or call up theangelguy and see if they have any ideas.
yup thats my board, and 5 and 6 are on, 2 is off but i turn it on and still nothing
mon4rch_Klin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:41 PM #10
Jocasta (Banned)
Captain Strobe
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KO's bushes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebago View Post
sure they do. maybe not in all versions of the predator board. the one in my LCD does. see page 3 and 4.
Lol, I found it safe to assume that he was using a non-universal board.
Jocasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:12 PM #11
mon4rch_Klin
Fly or Die
 
mon4rch_Klin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine State
also guys, when i take the battery out the battery is kinda hot/warm
mon4rch_Klin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump