Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-06-2009, 01:17 PM #1
the_only_kris_2003

ICD Picture Thread (old school)

I know there were already a few others out there like this but most of them have been archeived. Pics of any Icd guns allowed. Please the only text i want to see is a description of your gun. thanks

Here is mine. Icd alleycat bought brand new a few years ago. It has been my main gun ever since. I am mostly a woodsballer however. Wouldnt sell or trade it for anything. It has a 32 degrees grip with bottomline and expansion chamber. 14" jj ceramic barrel. internals all polished up. custom rear trigger stop. runs on a 9oz antisyphon co2 tank. shoots amazingly but i think that is true with any alleycat or icd in general.

This pic shows the custom trigger stop.
the_only_kris_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2009, 02:05 PM #2
Madpooh
1-800-mad-pooh

Annual Supporting Member
Madpooh is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Madpooh plays in the USPL
Madpooh donated to help Peyton Trent
Madpooh supports our troops
There are picture threads for newer markers. But it is always nice to see an oldie and hear that it is still being used. So this thread is for only old school icd markers. Anything before the b2k.

-Evan
Madpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:34 PM #3
Eric the Great
not Flavor Flav

Eric the Great is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
THE THUNDER WALRUS. ohh, its mean. i shot like 10 people in my first two games of open play with this marker last weekend. then i slapped on a nicer barrel and blasted the tournament kids during practice

currenttly running it with a 12oz siphon tank and butt plate. i just picked up another one off the bay for $13.95.

Last edited by Eric the Great : 01-21-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Eric the Great is offline   Reply With Quote