Old 01-04-2009, 12:59 PM #1
hipnopath
Cut it up Fresh.

hipnopath helped look for balloons
hipnopath is playing at Living Legends VI
hipnopath owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
hipnopath supports Team VICIOUS
MQ2 Karnivor Tuning

I have an MQ'd Karni and I have really bad recoil and horrible efficiency. I just wanted some base settings so I can tune it. I know that every marker is different which is why I had wanted to know someone else's settings. My current settings are:

Coff: 30
Con: 35
C/Del: 5.0
Son: 4
CTO: 1

I think It may have to do with a sticky ram also, so the LPR needs to be higher, so I cleaned it and re-oiled it. As for the efficiency I get 4 pods off of a 48/45. Any help would be appreciated.
hipnopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2009, 05:13 PM #2
loneassassin
A Grim and...

Those settings aren't too far off of mine. In any case, the settings aren't going to affect kick very much. It sounds like you need to rebuild your ram or get a new one, and reduce your lpr pressure. The MQ2 can operate with a much lower lpr pressure than a normal gun could. With your Coff up that high, you should be able to run the cocking pressure pretty low.

It depends on what you want out of your setup; slower speeds (11-13bps) with very little kick, or higher speeds with more kick. You can't have higher speeds without adding more kick - sorry. Personally, I set mine to max out at the highest speed I can shoot on semi, and run my lpr just above the point that I get shootdown. It is extremely smooth that way.

For efficiency, you may want to try a lower Son, and raise your operating pressure a bit.

My halfblocked Trilogy pump:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/P3250486.jpg
loneassassin is offline   Reply With Quote