Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-08-2009, 07:37 PM #22
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

Someone posted somewhere about why do the 12bps rof? You don't get to 12 in the PSP until you reach semi-pro and pro. After thinking about this and discussing this with some other sources and reading about 22 pages of posts on the PSP forum, I've decide to make it official to change the ROF to 10bps across the board.

The reason why 10 for all levels is because 99.9% of all the players that play in the MPS will not play in semi-pro or pro. Even if they do, they will have played in D2 and D1 in the PSP at 10bps anyways so why not make the MPS 10.

Everyone that I talk to is in favor of reducing the ROF and I am liking it too. My daughter and her friends tried playing last year and she doesn't play anymore because they were too intimidated. By lowering the ROF will hopefully help out that situation for all new players entering into the sport and HOPEFULLY grow the number of local teams again.

I hope you all agree.

So as of today, you have about 3 months to either update the software in your existing boards or purchase a new board that will allow you to set your ROF to 10.

for you new players... if you are unsure on how to set your board or don't know if you have a board that can be set, contact your local pro shop.

Thanks,

Dan
MPS_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2009, 07:38 PM #23
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underachievers-buck View Post
since no one playing in mps is a pro, i think it should just be 10,
You're the guy!