Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2009, 03:47 PM #1
blind_cobra
Baba Booey
 
blind_cobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: dallas
blind_cobra owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
blind_cobra posts videos on PbNation
blind_cobra has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Exclamation timing problem :(

ok so i have an eblade super stock nad i have a problem with the timing i bought from someone else and tested it before i bought it, it worked fine i installed it on my eblade, but had a leak through the manifold i replaced the noid with an extra one i had and that fixed it also got a spare gasket for it too.

well then the timing issue happened i went through and reset to factory fast and it started to make things better set the sear lug so that it releases just fine if i didnt shoot as fast but when i started walking it it would skip almost like short stroking but kick back in. so i gave it a fresh battery energizer, duracell set it to medium and it worked fine just super slow. so i adjusted the eye delay and trigger pull and the trigger and it worked nicely enough.

so i aired it up today and it want cycling all the way through, checked the bolt it was in right made sure my in line reg was up it was lpr was ok so i checked the lug got it adjusted and it was fully cycling but in the wrong order, if i pulled the cocking rod back and fired the back block would come back as the rod was going in, i reset to factory setting and this has done nothing it now has a dead battery cause ebaldes eat them for dinner but the timing is all wrong. would a dead battery knock the timming off?

any help is good help thanks
blind_cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2009, 06:58 PM #2
u238
 
 
u238's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Alabama
u238 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
u238 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
u238 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
It sounds almost like your cocking and sear solenoids are plugged in to the wrong spot on the board.
u238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:04 PM #3
CyberThug
Playing it Bogart
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Annual Supporting Member
CyberThug is a Supporting Member
CyberThug is a founding member
CyberThug is reppin' sidebar 4 life
CyberThug is Legendary
CyberThug is Boss
CyberThug is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by u238 View Post
It sounds almost like your cocking and sear solenoids are plugged in to the wrong spot on the board.
I would deff check that first!
CyberThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:42 PM #4
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....
 
Rebel_816's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lynn, AR
make sure your wires are plugged in right,

the cocking noid should be in the top slot, sear noid in the middle, and eye ribbon plugged in on the bottom.

put it back on factory fast. then check your hammer lug, it sounds like it keeps backing out of adjustment. if thats true put a little blue loctite on it.
__________________
Rapper
Rebel_816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:12 PM #5
PeaTear_Griffin
GUNDAMNIT
 
PeaTear_Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: IL, Carbondale
Annual Supporting Member
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends V
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends VI
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends VII
PeaTear_Griffin supports Team VICIOUS
If the wires arent pluged in wrong try this:

Check your lug to see what kind it is. If it is a rounded head and not a flat one you'll have the problems you listed. At slow speeds it will work but anything over 5bps will make the lug fail to catch.
__________________
GI Milsim "We are *****es for your Riches."
PeaTear_Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:17 PM #6
blind_cobra
Baba Booey
 
blind_cobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: dallas
blind_cobra owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
blind_cobra posts videos on PbNation
blind_cobra has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ok ill check the wiring in the morning and get back to you ill also check the lug too thanks guys i knew i could count on you guys
blind_cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:25 PM #7
blind_cobra
Baba Booey
 
blind_cobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: dallas
blind_cobra owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
blind_cobra posts videos on PbNation
blind_cobra has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
well all the wires are in the right spot i checked the lug and its flat faced, so im back to square 1 on it know any more info helps thanks
blind_cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:25 PM #8
jonotwist
fistfull o'sunshine & joy
 
jonotwist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NE ohio
Annual Supporting Member
jonotwist is playing at Living Legends VII
jonotwist plays in the APPA D4 division
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jonotwist supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind_cobra View Post
ok so i have an eblade super stock nad i have a problem with the timing i bought from someone else and tested it before i bought it, it worked fine i installed it on my eblade, but had a leak through the manifold i replaced the noid with an extra one i had and that fixed it also got a spare gasket for it too.

well then the timing issue happened i went through and reset to factory fast and it started to make things better set the sear lug so that it releases just fine if i didnt shoot as fast but when i started walking it it would skip almost like short stroking but kick back in. so i gave it a fresh battery energizer, duracell set it to medium and it worked fine just super slow. so i adjusted the eye delay and trigger pull and the trigger and it worked nicely enough.

so i aired it up today and it want cycling all the way through, checked the bolt it was in right made sure my in line reg was up it was lpr was ok so i checked the lug got it adjusted and it was fully cycling but in the wrong order, if i pulled the cocking rod back and fired the back block would come back as the rod was going in, i reset to factory setting and this has done nothing it now has a dead battery cause ebaldes eat them for dinner but the timing is all wrong. would a dead battery knock the timming off?

any help is good help thanks
did you put the hoses on correctly?
__________________
Speak, if you're worth the listening
vintage old feedback High Tech Shiny Feedback

Breakout Actions Sports Wenies Buy Elsewhere
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:23 AM #9
blind_cobra
Baba Booey
 
blind_cobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: dallas
blind_cobra owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
blind_cobra posts videos on PbNation
blind_cobra has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonotwist View Post
did you put the hoses on correctly?
your talking bout the the ram, lpr, noid ect right? i do believe the are on correctly but maybe not. lets see if my connections look like this ^ atop the manifold with each point representing a barb then it goes as follow the first point from left to right goes to the back of the ram the mid down to the lpr and the last one to the front of the ram. is this correct?
blind_cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:41 PM #10
u238
 
 
u238's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Alabama
u238 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
u238 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
u238 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If the bolt is held forward when the gun is aired up and resting, then you have the hoses in the right place.
u238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:14 PM #11
blind_cobra
Baba Booey
 
blind_cobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: dallas
blind_cobra owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
blind_cobra posts videos on PbNation
blind_cobra has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
yeah it stays that way its just when i fire the block goes back when the cocking rod goes forward
blind_cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:48 PM #12
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind_cobra View Post
yeah it stays that way its just when i fire the block goes back when the cocking rod goes forward
Lol that's supposed to happen. The bolt is pushed back by the ram as the hammer moves forwards to depress the valve piston.
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:33 PM #13
blind_cobra
Baba Booey
 
blind_cobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: dallas
blind_cobra owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
blind_cobra posts videos on PbNation
blind_cobra has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
Lol that's supposed to happen. The bolt is pushed back by the ram as the hammer moves forwards to depress the valve piston.
yeah i know that it just does it before the hammer actual starts to move forward so the amount of air pressure it puts out is very little

but all and all it is fixed now it turns out it was putting out a lot of vibrations, think the lpr was little too high, causing the lug to back out and it wasnt catching the sear but barely cuasing it to stick for a fraction of a second so the by the time the hammer was released the back block was already there to stop it.

we adjusted the lug and but some blue loctite on it and it is firing just fine now thank you everybody your your help and info
blind_cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump