YOUR FAVORITE GUN WHORE

Annual Supporting Member
paintballking43210 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballking43210 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
paintballking43210 is Legendary
paintballking43210 is Boss
paintballking43210 supports DLX Technology
i wish u did byop ud save me lots of $$$ :-p anyways i say grc is best place for u 2 play at
paintballking43210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:29 PM #24
pbFreAK42069
FSU KIDS

pbFreAK42069 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pbFreAK42069 supports Team VICIOUS
pbFreAK42069 is for the Gunfight
pbFreAK42069 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Grc is def the best place to play.
pbFreAK42069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:59 PM #25
Paintballman895
It's a feature

has been a member for 10 years
no argument here

ABV Paintball
GRC Paintball

New feedback
My old feedback
Paintballman895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:12 AM #26
VeganBrian
New York Adrenaline!

is anyone here interested in starting a team? or in buffalo wanna play woods ball,that seems like the only thing to do around here. When POW opens ill be there every Sunday and some Wednesdays. i really wanna start a team and play lots of events. been playing for 9 years but took 2 years off. have a smart parts epiphany and just bought a invert mini. i have a good job and a nice reliable car. im 22 years old. pm if interested in a team or woods ball in B-lo.(i live in hamburg specifically)
Old 03-25-2009, 11:03 AM #27
EricC.

Would love too.
EricC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:16 AM #28
VeganBrian
New York Adrenaline!

no one else in B-lo wants to play?
Old 03-26-2009, 03:49 PM #29
tobiey1

come out to head hunters in april people always looking for team players woods and speed
tobiey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:53 PM #30
Raydee
The Old Guy at the 50

Raydee is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganBrian View Post
no one else in B-lo wants to play?
I can't wait to play but the team thing doesn't work for me. I just don't have the time or money to commit to a team. Once the weather breaks I plan on playing at POW and Headhunters as long as they get the air ball field up and running.
Raydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:58 PM #31
VeganBrian
New York Adrenaline!

hey, if you ever wanna play with me and my friend, or have me and my buddy come play with you and your friends just holla at me. The more the better. do you play more woods or speed. cause i play both but like speed more. Just getting back into it 3 years of no paintball, dont ask how i did it. cause i dunno. More of a financial struggle. I Have all the money in the world now. haha
Old 03-28-2009, 09:06 PM #32
Raydee
The Old Guy at the 50

Raydee is a Supporting Member
As soon as the local fields open here I will shoot you a PM and get something going.
Raydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:22 PM #33
ithaca#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raydee View Post
I can't wait to play but the team thing doesn't work for me. I just don't have the time or money to commit to a team. Once the weather breaks I plan on playing at POW and Headhunters as long as they get the air ball field up and running.
Definately come down to POW. it is not byop.
but a case is like 45-50.
we have a 52 piece xball field.
we are always there on sundays and Saturdays.
because we practice every sunday.
and after we always just play
Ithaca Marauders 08 #10
Ithaca Marauders 09 #10
Ithaca Field 6 NYPL'10
Xbox live: iAm SlyCooper
ithaca#10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:21 PM #34
paintballer12ny

paintballer12ny is playing at Living Legends III
paintballer12ny owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer12ny supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer12ny supports Sherwood Forest
i lied they are good just bad experiance=[ i cut my knee bad sorry Rob=]

Last edited by paintballer12ny : 09-29-2009 at 06:20 PM.
paintballer12ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:30 PM #35
robcole

true you cant slide but you dont slip either! and the refs do fine. Its also true we stink, a skunk keeps sneaking in and smelling the place up!!

so i would follow this wise mans advice and dont come to the most comprehensive field with the best value, the cheapest tournaments, the hottest owner, the most amazing village, a true clear span 80x200 indoor, 50 acre of woods, hyperball and airball fields self serve air fills and a cool cat!

Thanks

Rob/GRC

Last edited by robcole : 03-30-2009 at 06:38 PM. Reason: fun
robcole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:41 PM #36
azb98890

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer12ny View Post
dont go to grc they stink u cant slide and u play on kitty litter the feild is to sread out and the refs stink
no you cant slide.... we call it grc kitty litter for a reason.... all depends on who refs when New york adrenaline or ball busters refs everything is done exceptionnally well rob is always on the field reffing as well and he calls a good game

Quote:
Originally Posted by robcole View Post
true you cant slide but you dont slip either! and the refs do fine. Its also true we stink, a skunk keeps sneaking in and smelling the place up!!

so i would follow this wise mans advice and dont come to the most comprehensive field with the best value, the cheapest tournaments, the hottest owner, the most amazing village, a true clear span 80x200 indoor, 50 acre of woods, hyperball and airball fields self serve air fills and a cool cat!

Thanks

Rob/GRC
ill give you everything but hottest owner rob
azb98890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:02 PM #37
paintballking43210
YOUR FAVORITE GUN WHORE

Annual Supporting Member
paintballking43210 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
paintballking43210 is Legendary
paintballking43210 is Boss
paintballking43210 supports DLX Technology
Quote:

Thanks

Rob/GRC
yea grc ftw best course around ( u can slide u just gotta grow a pair n not worry about hurting ur knees take it liek a man)
paintballking43210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:54 PM #38
pbFreAK42069
FSU KIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballking43210 View Post
yea grc ftw best course around ( u can slide u just gotta grow a pair n not worry about hurting ur knees take it liek a man)
I second that GRC FTW been playing there since like 02 03. Me and my friends have a pretty decent woods/speedball field in Lancaster off of transit that we play on quite regularly so if your interested in coming down pm me.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:26 PM #39
love666metal714
Taking Names

love666metal714 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
love666metal714 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:

Thanks

Rob/GRC
Don't forget about the Dogs Rob!
love666metal714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:42 PM #40
pbFreAK42069
FSU KIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by love666metal714 View Post
Don't forget about the Dogs Rob!
the dogs are the best part of grc just dont feed them or they wont ever leave you alone lol
Old 04-04-2009, 05:16 PM #41
pmac2002

rob is the sexiest man alive
Old 05-30-2009, 05:14 AM #42
Madd Dogg Burns

As a reply to the first post.....there are places you can play at that are Less public and completely free, 2 of which are x paint in lockport and Concrete Central in downtown buffalo. Now both of these fields are NOT actual fields per say. What i mean is its a play at your own risk field, x paint used to be in business however the owner of the lot decided he didnt think paintball would pan out there....so he stopped running it. My good friend from kingdom force scenario team happens to be the maintainer of the lot, so we are allowed to use the field for recreational play and practice whenever we want. It has a speedball field with 50 gallon drums and a pretty large woodsball field with multiple elevations and hiding places/structures.....theres even a small castle/fort in the woods where we hold siege scenarios sometimes.

Now concrete central is kind of a secret area so to speak. Only people who live locally or who have heard through someone, know about its existence. It used to be a grain elevator and its technically a historical landmark but buffalo doesnt feel like doing the paperwork on it to actually instate it as such. Concrete is located like a couple blocks from the baseball stadium and the only way to get to it is through the train tracks access way. So if you dont know how to get there....chances are you probably wont find it. The actual site is freaking huge and we have been known to hold 40 to 60 people at one time in one location (Which is ALOT of fun). Its a mixture of indoor and outdoor as the building itself doesnt have windows or doors anymore. Most people play on saturdays during the summer at this location. A lot of people meet at the bait shop off of the highway on the way there.

Now i know most people who are afraid of playing on land that's not insured are going to dispute my post and say don't even try playing at places like these but i can assure anyone that plays with my team or our allies teams takes safety and the games rules VERY seriously. On our team not only do we have trained and certified EMT's and emergency medical staff, but we also have certified referees and highly trained service personnel in the medical fields. Almost half our team is actually either prior service or current military. I myself am CLS and CPR certified by the US Army. So when it comes to being safe, thats one area we dont mess around in. We are there to have fun and enjoy the sport with others and thats exactly what we do.

If your interested in more info on any of these things, you can contact either myself on here or our teams email below
Stalingrad 06'- Russian| B.o.S. vs Kingdom Force Castle Event- Commander of the Orange Side| Stalingrad 07'- Russian|GRC's Operation: Impact - General of the Human Forces|Invasion of Normandy 07' - Allies Side|

IVAW.org
Madd Dogg Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups