Community Focus

Old 03-18-2009, 10:22 PM #232
DayoftheGreek
I hate you

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog91 View Post
because it taste like ****?
Do you like steak, chicken, rice, beans and tortillas?

You know what you are getting going in. If you don't like beans, you won't like a bean burrito.

1/30/08: I was there when the plane flew but everyone was still stupid.
DayoftheGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2009, 11:20 PM #233
maddog91
I hate this name

maddog91 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheGreek View Post
Do you like steak, chicken, rice, beans and tortillas?

You know what you are getting going in. If you don't like beans, you won't like a bean burrito.
Do I like burgers? yes,does that mean i like mcdonalds burgers? no..

get off their nuts.it taste like *** and its an over stuffed burrito with no flavor
Old 03-19-2009, 12:12 PM #234
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
p8ntcheck45 supports our troops
GTFO of our Chipotle thread, if you don't like it, good for you. I don't give a **** if you like it or not, I love it, and many people in here love it. If you think your taste buds are more developed than ours you can go enjoy what ever the **** you want. If you think you're more cultural then us, because you enjoy "real Mexican food" then that's great, go enjoy a TJ Donkey show while you're at it. Your constant "omg liek chipotle is s0ooo gross " is getting old. We understand there are some ****tards out there who don't appreciate Chipotles awesomeness, and thats okay. We'll keep enjoying our Chipootskie, you can enjoy your dog penis or what ever it is that you prefer.
p8ntcheck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:47 PM #235
emotive789

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntcheck45 View Post
GTFO of our Chipotle thread, if you don't like it, good for you. I don't give a **** if you like it or not, I love it, and many people in here love it. If you think your taste buds are more developed than ours you can go enjoy what ever the **** you want. If you think you're more cultural then us, because you enjoy "real Mexican food" then that's great, go enjoy a TJ Donkey show while you're at it. Your constant "omg liek chipotle is s0ooo gross " is getting old. We understand there are some ****tards out there who don't appreciate Chipotles awesomeness, and thats okay. We'll keep enjoying our Chipootskie, you can enjoy your dog penis or what ever it is that you prefer.

you do realize youre getting defensive over a ****ing "restaurant" right?
Old 03-19-2009, 12:52 PM #236
DayoftheGreek
I hate you

Quote:
Do I like burgers? yes,does that mean i like mcdonalds burgers? no..

get off their nuts.it taste like *** and its an over stuffed burrito with no flavor
I'm no Chipotle fan boy, but it is stupid as **** to say something "tastes like ***," when really, you just might prefer another burrito place. That is just retarded.

If you actually think it "tastes like ***," then god help you. I hope you have the luxury of a personal award winning chef for the rest of your life.

1/30/08: I was there when the plane flew but everyone was still stupid.
DayoftheGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:21 PM #237
MR.JABM

MR.JABM supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheGreek View Post
Well, if you put all the cold things in it...
sorry i don't expect my rice to be cold
Old 03-19-2009, 01:45 PM #238
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by emotive789 View Post
you do realize youre getting defensive over a ****ing "restaurant" right?
You do realize you just classified Chipotle as a ****ing "restaurant"? Shame on you.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:25 PM #239
AÉQUITAS VERITAS
FRESH LIKE DOUG E

Quote:
We understand there are some ****tards out there who don't appreciate Chipotles awesomeness, and thats okay. We'll keep enjoying our Chipootskie
lololololooolo
AÉQUITAS VERITAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:44 PM #240
N$$balla
1k992'r

*sigh*

Originally Posted by EmergenC911: "I have never lol'd so hard from a PbN post :tup:"
Originally Posted by jay web: "**** you i bet you drive your moms mini van you ****ing boy scout"
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg: "You're....kinda a douche bag."
N$$balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:51 PM #241
maddog91
I hate this name

Quote:
the fact that you wrote ALL that to defend a ****ing BURRITO makes me wonder if you are that fat kid in school who sits on PBNATION all day and then plays "paintball" by being the kid who shoots 40000 balls a round from the center..

lol dude,go out and enjoy life....Also do you even ****ing work for them!? because if you dont.........WOW...And yes I have the best chef in the world..My mom who happens to be in the family of cultured chef's that have taught her enough to make my taste buds more inclined to enjoying fine foods, than fast/trashy food....Seriously people I just said it taste like **** no need to shove your dick in a taco bowl and attack me...its a ****ing taco lol
Old 03-19-2009, 07:57 PM #242
maddog91
I hate this name

Ill make you *****s a deal...WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND I get...I will go get it and try it out again...I dont like getting beans on anything because beans have over-powering flavor that tend to well,over power anything else they are mixed with lol...

I will try anything..Im also a beef fan so its gotta have beef.....so? get what?

then I will go to MOES and get the same thing and compare!
Old 03-19-2009, 08:19 PM #243
WGPo4'
OU? ONO!

WGPo4' owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
WGPo4' is an NCPA player
WGPo4' is an NCPA National Champion
WGPo4' plays in the APPA D5 division
guacamole.

Bad Blood
so i heard you're a virgin?
WGPo4' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:21 PM #244
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
Quote:
the fact that you wrote ALL that to defend a ****ing BURRITO makes me wonder if you are that fat kid in school who sits on PBNATION all day and then plays "paintball" by being the kid who shoots 40000 balls a round from the center..

lol dude,go out and enjoy life....Also do you even ****ing work for them!? because if you dont.........WOW...And yes I have the best chef in the world..My mom who happens to be in the family of cultured chef's that have taught her enough to make my taste buds more inclined to enjoying fine foods, than fast/trashy food....Seriously people I just said it taste like **** no need to shove your dick in a taco bowl and attack me...its a ****ing taco lol
No one likes an elitist prick.

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:38 PM #245
HKARMYBALLER

Annual Supporting Member
mmmmm chipotle
I think I'ma get me some tomorrow to kick off my spring break
HKARMYBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:37 PM #246
starforbrian

Is it just me or does every Chipotle have REALLY salty chips? I like their food, but they really need to ease up on the salt.
starforbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:50 PM #247
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:

You realize you just wrote more then me to try and defend your reason why you don't like Chipotle? And I'm happy you guessed my entire lifestyle by my love for Chipotle, you really hit my life spot on btw. I don't work for them, just enjoy their little piece of heaven wrapped in tin foil once or twice a week. Congrats on having a mom who can cook, and congrats on being a prick.
Quote:
Ill make you *****s a deal...WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND I get...I will go get it and try it out again...I dont like getting beans on anything because beans have over-powering flavor that tend to well,over power anything else they are mixed with lol...

I will try anything..Im also a beef fan so its gotta have beef.....so? get what?

Go ahead, get what ever you want on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starforbrian View Post
Is it just me or does every Chipotle have REALLY salty chips? I like their food, but they really need to ease up on the salt.
I've noticed it varies, I think it just depends on the employees. I prefer less salt as well but usually just rub off the salt/lime on the over done ones...or smother them in hot
Old 03-20-2009, 01:53 AM #248
AÉQUITAS VERITAS
FRESH LIKE DOUG E

Quote:
You realize you just wrote more then me to try and defend your reason why you don't like Chipotle? And I'm happy you guessed my entire lifestyle by my love for Chipotle, you really hit my life spot on btw. I don't work for them, just enjoy their little piece of heaven wrapped in tin foil once or twice a week. Congrats on having a mom who can cook, and congrats on being a prick.
oh cmon jimmy we all know ur the fat kid in school who sits on pbnation all day and has no life whatsoever...

AÉQUITAS VERITAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:06 PM #249
emotive789

Quote:
You do realize you just classified Chipotle as a ****ing "restaurant"? Shame on you.
thats why i put it in quotes. its not even a real restaurant and youre getting defensive.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:15 PM #250
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345

The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

Beef burrito
White rice
cheese
sour cream
guacamole
salsa if you're feelin frisky

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:43 PM #251
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AÉQUITAS VERITAS View Post
oh cmon jimmy we all know ur the fat kid in school who sits on pbnation all day and has no life whatsoever...

Obviously thats me man, I mean I like chicken burritos, so it just makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emotive789 View Post
thats why i put it in quotes. its not even a real restaurant and youre getting defensive.
I'm defending my god.

Tried the Quesadilla wrapped burrito today, it really didn't do much. Not enough flavor in the quesadilla to overpower the inside. However I think if I throw some hot in there, it'll be an improvement
Old 03-20-2009, 10:21 PM #252
upsidedownspongecake (Banned)

Had a disapointing expierence at chipoot today.
i asked for double wrapped with cheese and salsa in between no rice he did a weird look and gave me a single wrap with rice and i was like no rice. and than he did not put enough guac or lettuce on it. i was quite annoyed .
I have killed for less
upsidedownspongecake is offline   Reply With Quote