PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-04-2015, 03:28 AM #1
yomomma7826

yomomma7826 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Moving to Paris, KY

Hey everyone. I am most likely going to be moving in December from Hawaii over to Paris, Kentucky. Just curious as to how heavy the paintball scene is over there. Sadly Hawaii only has a few fields over here and its quite the monopoly for shops. I was just curious as to if you guys could throw me some advice with moving to the area. I would love to get on a team as well. Hope to be playing with you guys fairly soon!
yomomma7826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2015, 04:06 AM #2
BP0019
Hooligans Paintball

BP0019 plays in the APPA D4 division
BP0019 supports Empire
BP0019 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
A couple of hours away in Louisville KY is Asylum Paintball. Two turf air ball fields. Nicest place I've ever played at and a good group of people. Several teams play there and a decent size pro shop.
Mid South Xball League and the South Eastern Paintball Series are also out of there and surrounding areas. A lot of paintball is played in and around KY. You will also be within 4-6 hours of two PSP events this year. (Chicago and Nashville)
Vypr GSL #658
BP0019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 03:30 AM #3
yomomma7826

yomomma7826 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP0019 View Post
A couple of hours away in Louisville KY is Asylum Paintball. Two turf air ball fields. Nicest place I've ever played at and a good group of people. Several teams play there and a decent size pro shop.
Mid South Xball League and the South Eastern Paintball Series are also out of there and surrounding areas. A lot of paintball is played in and around KY. You will also be within 4-6 hours of two PSP events this year. (Chicago and Nashville)
Absolutely awesome! That sounds wayyyy better than what we have over here. Thank you for the response man. Definitely excited to be moving. Maybe I'll check out some of them when I visit before I move for good. Its pretty exciting. What and where do you personally play at the most?
yomomma7826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 10:01 PM #4
BP0019
Hooligans Paintball

BP0019 plays in the APPA D4 division
BP0019 supports Empire
BP0019 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomomma7826 View Post
Absolutely awesome! That sounds wayyyy better than what we have over here. Thank you for the response man. Definitely excited to be moving. Maybe I'll check out some of them when I visit before I move for good. Its pretty exciting. What and where do you personally play at the most?
I am playing MSXL and SEPS this season. It will be mostly at Asylum but I live about 3 hrs from there in middle TN so I don't get to make it up there much unless it's for events. I also play scenario ball when I get the chance.
Vypr GSL #658
BP0019 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups