Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-04-2003, 09:11 AM #106
EmergePaintball
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Ricko
U guys know they r switching to Smart Parts Shocker 03, right???
SHUTUP. NOW. I highly doubt they will switch from WDP. And if they do, theyre gonna use Timmies or Impies, not super duper noob cannons like 03 shockers.
EmergePaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2003, 09:18 AM #107
Ricko
Rubber Duck Of Death

Well, from wut i hear they r going to shockers, heard it from all the local store guys hear
Ricko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 09:33 AM #108
Ricko
Rubber Duck Of Death

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...pagen umber=1

there is a forum to it to

-Interview at Raza and Pev's on the Next Generation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3LYIhtMWME
-Team Academy taking first!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSkOaFcjAhE

Email - ricko@oglesbys.net
Old 11-04-2003, 12:07 PM #109
EmergePaintball
Banned

Quote:
So they r all just rumors? because i been hearing around town, from local store owners that dynaty is really switching, but thats just wut i hear, i can kinda see why they would switch, because the reviews on the smart parts for there 03 shcoker, (wut i heard they were going to use) are more accurat and faster, not as fast as the angel speed, so i really dont see why they would switch, unless they only want 20bps and more accuracey!

-It's just wut i have read and heard
You=super noob. End yourself.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:15 PM #110
JT Factory
$Hyßrid €mpire$

JT Factory is a Supporting Member
Ricko - You beleive they're actually gonna change, even when WDP is making a custom Dynasty 4.
Yea....I don't think so.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:49 PM #111
wyrm07
Banned

Sounds like all the guys are your local store are trying to sell everyone there on shockers & smartparts
wyrm07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 12:51 PM #112
cveale

cveale is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by EmergePaintball
SHUTUP. NOW. I highly doubt they will switch from WDP. And if they do, theyre gonna use Timmies or Impies, not super duper noob cannons like 03 shockers.
Phlilly All Americans use the 03 shockers. Quite well, since they won the NXL title for 03. I like the A4 better, but they aren't exactly "noob cannons".
cveale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 02:19 PM #113
Hornet
Shoot the Runner

Quote:
So they r all just rumors? because i been hearing around town, from local store owners that dynaty is really switching, but thats just wut i hear, i can kinda see why they would switch, because the reviews on the smart parts for there 03 shcoker, (wut i heard they were going to use) are more accurat and faster, not as fast as the angel speed, so i really dont see why they would switch, unless they only want 20bps and more accuracey!

errrrrrr uhhhhhhh please leave
Old 11-04-2003, 02:23 PM #114
EmergePaintball
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by cveale
Phlilly All Americans use the 03 shockers. Quite well, since they won the NXL title for 03. I like the A4 better, but they aren't exactly "noob cannons".
Ok, Ive explained this many a time. One player on Philly is pretty much required to shoot an 03 shocker, solely or advirtisement purposes. And I never said they were bad guns. When I say noob cannon I mean that every and I mean EVERY single noob thinks its the greatest gun ever. I cannot think of one way in which the 03 shocker is better than an imp, yet everyone hates them. Thats my biggest problem with them. And also about the comment on Philly, the player makes the gun, remember? The best player in the world(Lang) still shoots a Revi on any gun he shoots, severely limiting his ROF, yet is still considered the best.
Old 11-04-2003, 02:46 PM #115
cveale

Quote:
And also about the comment on Philly, the player makes the gun, remember? The best player in the world(Lang) still shoots a Revi on any gun he shoots, severely limiting his ROF, yet is still considered the best.
Yeah, but we are talking about gun manufacturers bidding on the team and what the effect of different guns might have. That's the whole point of most of this thread. According to your own words, this topic is a waste of time (probably the truth) and we should not care what gun they use or we use for that matter.
Old 11-04-2003, 02:46 PM #116
C]-[iLDe
Fly Or Die

C]-[iLDe is a Supporting Member
Ultimately, what does it matter what Dynasty shoots? They'll probably still win tournaments, and all of our lives will probably still be the same. Is it really worth arguing about?

Having difficulty deciphering my extensive vocabulary? Click HERE
C]-[iLDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 02:56 PM #117
EmergePaintball
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by cveale
Yeah, but we are talking about gun manufacturers bidding on the team and what the effect of different guns might have. That's the whole point of most of this thread. According to your own words, this topic is a waste of time (probably the truth) and we should not care what gun they use or we use for that matter.
Exactly. As long as theyre not shootin tippmanns, we have no worries
Old 11-04-2003, 03:22 PM #118
fox149
§Killa§

Do any of you even think that WDP would consider letting dynasty go. Yes they did lose div 1 xball, but second place isn't to shabby. On top of that look at all the other events they've won, even in just the past season. The only way i see dynasty switching is if this patent by sp goes through and wdp goes outta business (highly unlikely) or they can't afford them anymore (also highly unlikely). As long as WDP has the money and the guns for dynasty i doubt they'll switch. And they have two offers from outside companies according to force of nature. They are bob long and SP, i personally think they would go the bob long route over the SP, but thats my personal opinion. And that opinion doesn't really matter cause unless hell freezes they will most likely be reppin WDP.
Will

Hot Guns For Sale/Trade

My Feedback
fox149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:32 PM #119
EmergePaintball
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by fox149
Do any of you even think that WDP would consider letting dynasty go. Yes they did lose div 1 xball, but second place isn't to shabby. On top of that look at all the other events they've won, even in just the past season. The only way i see dynasty switching is if this patent by sp goes through and wdp goes outta business (highly unlikely) or they can't afford them anymore (also highly unlikely). As long as WDP has the money and the guns for dynasty i doubt they'll switch. And they have two offers from outside companies according to force of nature. They are bob long and SP, i personally think they would go the bob long route over the SP, but thats my personal opinion. And that opinion doesn't really matter cause unless hell freezes they will most likely be reppin WDP.
Will
the rumors arent sayin WDP is gonna let dynasty go, its saying that Dynasty is going to SP.
Old 11-04-2003, 03:39 PM #120
cveale

I didn't think the SP patent even affected WDP. Angel tech has been around for almost as long as the shocker. At the time, they were pretty much the only two players in the electic gun arena. I think that WDP would have looked at it's ONLY competitors patent before designing a gun.
Old 11-04-2003, 03:57 PM #121
fox149
§Killa§

yes but dynasty leaving wdp is the same thing. What im sayin is if its a money offering situation then wdp has plenty of money to offer....... And as for the shocker, it did come out before the angel. It was made by Pneu Ventures and then sp bought the rights to it or something. Will

Hot Guns For Sale/Trade

My Feedback
fox149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 05:16 PM #122
joshur15

all rumors, noone knows what they are going to do except them and i dont think any of them are going to reveal what they will do and who knows they are going to do ****. so just stop this dumb *** thread and sit back and wait.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:09 PM #123
Outcast

Why does'nt someone just ask one of them?
Outcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 07:19 PM #124
joshur15

g good idea, instead of everyone complicating this thread by all these ******* rumors someone needs to give us some real solid info so until then i say noone post anymore dumb rumors. but hey thats just me.
Old 11-04-2003, 10:21 PM #125
zC-
Citizen Snips

zC- is a Supporting Member
zC- supports DLX Technology
well i need to go by kapp tomorrow so i will ask angel if he is there
Old 11-04-2003, 10:59 PM #126
Ricko
Rubber Duck Of Death

Quote:
Ok, Ive explained this many a time. One player on Philly is pretty much required to shoot an 03 shocker, solely or advirtisement purposes. And I never said they were bad guns. When I say noob cannon I mean that every and I mean EVERY single noob thinks its the greatest gun ever. I cannot think of one way in which the 03 shocker is better than an imp, yet everyone hates them. Thats my biggest problem with them. And also about the comment on Philly, the player makes the gun, remember? The best player in the world(Lang) still shoots a Revi on any gun he shoots, severely limiting his ROF, yet is still considered the best.
U r a stupid dumb ****, u can tell a noob from a pro. ur a ****ing idiot. my friends say u might be the noob