PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-09-2009, 03:01 PM #1
Shaggytyme
Sacramento Ambition

All Read

Paintball in an essicence, has fallen to unbelievable depths. From the collapse of the X.P.S.L and the NPPL we lost most of what was dear to us in california. Now There are about 5ish ( give or take ) new leagues with guaranteed "Promises". This worries me. Even though my brother and I do not play anymore, we still look at forums ( IE: pbn sacpb ) and actively read most articles and have our oppinions about every league. There Are simply to many leagues to count on one, e****ally with the times we are in. In my oppinion, if the people who want to see paintball in the 7 man format stay alive, they need to unite as one group, with one league. One league, with pro to rookie, decient entry fees, and Pro games on one field with stands on all four sides. Make paintball like other pro sports and give people a reason to come besides playing, and have each time high five after every game like any other pro sports. This is the only thing that will save 7 man. Yes it is like nppl, but with more of a PROFESSIONAL FEEL, to attract spectators, players, sponsors, and to bring the paintball community together.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement