PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-09-2014, 04:15 PM #1
cmac_spartan

cmac_spartan has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Used marker

I bought a used etek 3 last saturday, it has a virtue board in it which is the only reason I paid 399 for it. I bought it from classic paintball in Atlanta and the manager said the board was perfect and he had thoroughly cleaned the marker.

1) The marker won't fire because there is an insane amount of dirt and grease packed in everywhere, so much that I had to spend 20 bucks getting it cleaned out at another shop and the guy doesn't even know if he will be able to get it fixed.

2) The board is malfunctioning and might be unfixable as well.

What do you recommend I do? Can I make the guy at classic buy it back from me?
cmac_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2014, 04:24 PM #2
paintball_fanatic123

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac_spartan View Post
I bought a used etek 3 last saturday, it has a virtue board in it which is the only reason I paid 399 for it. I bought it from classic paintball in Atlanta and the manager said the board was perfect and he had thoroughly cleaned the marker. 1) The marker won't fire because there is an insane amount of dirt and grease packed in everywhere, so much that I had to spend 20 bucks getting it cleaned out at another shop and the guy doesn't even know if he will be able to get it fixed. 2) The board is malfunctioning and might be unfixable as well. What do you recommend I do? Can I make the guy at classic buy it back from me?
Give them a call and talk to them. If it is a legitimate operation, they will be genuinely sorry and help you. I'd talk to the owner or manager and see what they can do for you.

Marker Tune Ups Here!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...497&highlight=

Deals on Dye Markers! Come Look!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post85797489
paintball_fanatic123 is online now   Reply With Quote