Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-16-2011, 12:53 AM #1
Ieo
Out of your element

Ieo supports Team VICIOUS
Ieo is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Ieo is Legendary
Where to play recball in Northern TX/Southern OK?

I've recently began feeling the "itch", and I'm looking for some chill people to play with within an hour or two of Sherman. I'm going to be playing pump mostly, but I do have a full setup of airball gear from a couple years ago right before I burnt out and focused on real life.

I'm mostly looking for a group of older guys playing outlaw ball or even a field with a good population of rec players.

Basically, I'm not looking to get back into the trash-talking, mom-dollar-burning scene - I just wanna play some rec ball with some chill guys and get back to my paintball roots when I was actually having a good time.

I have lots of marker knowledge and general tinkering abilities to add to any group of old-timers, so just let me know where you're at and I'll be there.
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2011, 11:37 PM #2
sup'mango
Dallas

sup'mango supports Team VICIOUS
Forts an hour away from Sherman and has good competition but I don't know if you'll escape the trash talk. Always a few at every field. Ccpp is a little more expensive but if your a pumper it shouldn't be bad.
sup'mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:40 PM #3
Oklahoma commando

Hey we have a big game kicking off this Sunday if u r into outlaw woodsball we have guys from Sherman Denison and Kingston gonna play we also have 3 or 4 big groups of guys that we play with
Oklahoma commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:24 PM #4
Ieo
Out of your element

Ieo is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma commando View Post
Hey we have a big game kicking off this Sunday if u r into outlaw woodsball we have guys from Sherman Denison and Kingston gonna play we also have 3 or 4 big groups of guys that we play with
Are you the guys Buckshots68 was telling me about? Is there any way to see upcoming play days, etc online? Do you guys gather in a forum anywhere?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:24 AM #5
Oklahoma commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieo

Are you the guys Buckshots68 was telling me about? Is there any way to see upcoming play days, etc online? Do you guys gather in a forum anywhere?
So did u enjoy playing with my guys in tish. At bens place I should be good to go when I return home from work
Oklahoma commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:41 AM #6
Ieo
Out of your element

Ieo is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma commando View Post
So did u enjoy playing with my guys in tish. At bens place I should be good to go when I return home from work
Heck yeah, had a blast. The only thing that sucked was the heat and the chiggers, both of which will be gone here in a few months....