zebs

lmao 1 case 1 kill that made me laugh
zebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:17 PM #235
Furb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebs View Post
lmao 1 case 1 kill that made me laugh
I play back but I shot only about a hopper a round all I do is just keep the other team pinned down and use about 300 balls for 1 elimination. Why shoot alot an miss when you can shoot the same amount an get tons of eliminations.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:38 AM #236
Logan09

Logan09 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furb View Post
I play back but I shot only about a hopper a round all I do is just keep the other team pinned down and use about 300 balls for 1 elimination. Why shoot alot an miss when you can shoot the same amount an get tons of eliminations.
First, I shoot easily a hopper playing front, second, 300 balls to 1 elimination makes me lol.
Logan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:30 AM #237
Furb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan09 View Post
First, I shoot easily a hopper playing front, second, 300 balls to 1 elimination makes me lol.
I rather pin down the opposing team for the new players to get eliminations an have them feel good come back play more an bring new blood to our sport. You see what im saying? help new players like this an they too will bring new blood to the sport an so on an so on. hopefully.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:50 AM #238
manwee
Explosive Kittens

manwee supports Team VICIOUS
so wait you shoot one hopper every time you play a game and you make 1 elimination per 300 shots you make so therefore you shoot one person every 2 games.....

"Are they my balls all over your face?"
Karma Police 12 - "OMG IT has the worlds first ever SLPR (super-low pressure lpr) cause its gonna run at negative psi. worlds first ever anti-matter marker."
SquareDorito,"I shoot and it's going right at them, then the wind comes in and is like LOL JK!!"
".......then I busted to the spike and shot like 85 guys...did a run through...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face......."
lucasicool is my best friend. I call him Rocky
manwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:13 PM #239
Furb

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwee View Post
so wait you shoot one hopper every time you play a game and you make 1 elimination per 300 shots you make so therefore you shoot one person every 2 games.....
If it means that the new players can get eliminations because the other team is pinned down an they will come back then yes. Because im already a regular and I want to make sure that when I get too old than I cant play (around 70 something hopefully. ) but there will still be new blood because of me into the sport.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:44 PM #240
Logan09

Old 12-22-2009, 11:22 PM #241
baberuth2old (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big guns View Post
do i hear a sticky?
ya
baberuth2old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:08 AM #242
Furb

Quote:
So you what the sport the way it is? Slowly dying because of the economy? Last time I checked when you spend money on the economy it gets better an everything gets cheaper so more people buy. Meaning paintball will get bigger more players when more people play an buy paintball related items. What I'm saying is to dum it down for you since you didnt understand is that new players will join the sport it slowly gets bigger from them doing the same thing an paintball related items get cheaper an then more people play. All you need to do is just look at what the best possibility is for your actions.

Last edited by Furb : 12-23-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Furb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:38 PM #243
Logan09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furb View Post
So you what the sport the way it is? Slowly dying because of the economy? Last time I checked when you spend money on the economy it gets better an everything gets cheaper so more people buy. Meaning paintball will get bigger more players when more people play an buy paintball related items. What I'm saying is to dum it down for you since you didnt understand is that new players will join the sport it slowly gets bigger from them doing the same thing an paintball related items get cheaper an then more people play. All you need to do is just look at what the best possibility is for your actions.

Paintball is doing just fine. Paint has gotten cheaper and cheaper over the past 10 years. If people really want to play, there is always a way to get money for it.

was because 3/4 of your posts make no sense at all, and are not very comprehensive.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:51 PM #244
Furb

Quote:
Paintball is doing just fine. Paint has gotten cheaper and cheaper over the past 10 years. If people really want to play, there is always a way to get money for it.

was because 3/4 of your posts make no sense at all, and are not very comprehensive.
**** you.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:02 PM #245
Logan09

Hey Hey Hey, no need for that. Back on topic starting....now.

Back players, please tell me where people are so I don't get stitched.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:59 PM #246
Furb

Also Lagon have you read all 3/4 of my post? have you took that time out of your life to read them? if so good job you just wasted your time.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:16 AM #247
CONTACT_KILLER (Banned)

do a midd player 101 plz
CONTACT_KILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:16 AM #248
CONTACT_KILLER (Banned)

pm me if u do
CONTACT_KILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:49 PM #249
AlexI3eck

AlexI3eck owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Being a backman really is underrated. You're the general, and your friends are just your loyal peons xD
AlexI3eck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:14 PM #250
S7ViperBeast

S7ViperBeast is playing at Living Legends III
S7ViperBeast owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
S7ViperBeast owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
S7ViperBeast supports Team VICIOUS
nice info mate thanx
S7ViperBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:47 PM #251
mud024

nice thread man