PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-26-2001, 10:10 PM #1
Dead_verbal

has been a member for 10 years
WNC/ 4F Squad - Looking for Tournament players

My team recently got dragged through mud and we lost a couple of our key players. We mainly need a strong front player but back players may be useful too. Our team is the 4F squad, some of you may know us from the CFOA series. Next season we were looking forward to be in contention for one of the top five spots in the series. This dream was mildly shattered when we had this mishap. If you are interested we try to practice once a month and then one CFOA a month. The team is sponsored by LOF paintball and splatshots so there are benifits to being on our squad. We are mainly located in Western NC but if you are interested shout me a holla. If you are interested you can come practice/tryout with us and some other local teams. Please keep in mind that being on a team requires a certain amount of dedication. We have a lot of fun but we do not screw around when it comes to tournaments. Thanks ahead for all the interest. Gregcostanzo@hotmail.com AIM: LLVERBALLL - me(greg) snyper_scope@hotmail.com AIM:I Snafu I - captain(richard)
Advertisement