PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-20-2017, 11:25 AM #1
BigMan23

Scenario teams in SC?

Anybody still active? I know there used to be a ton a few years back. Anyone looking for some team practices/whatnot? my crew runs pretty pump heavy, and plays squeaky clean ball-always. If anyone's interested in mixing it up, or just meeting at a field and hanging out, let me know, either here or via pm. We're based out of the Midlands, with most players in the greater Columbia area.

Last edited by BigMan23 : 01-20-2017 at 11:28 AM.
BigMan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2017, 12:11 PM #2
SCthumper

I only know of one scenario team. I am not sure where they are based though. I know thy are running the scenario game tomorrow up at PBC in Greenville. I think the team name is Carolina riot (forgive me if I am wrong).
Old 01-20-2017, 08:41 PM #3
BigMan23

game tomorrow? I wasn't aware there was one. Is there a board or somewhere they post upcoming games? I'm pretty active here, and I hadn't seen anything. Thanks!
Old 01-21-2017, 02:11 PM #4
SCthumper

I talked to the team captain and he said they post on facebook. They are not too active on PBN.
Old 01-25-2017, 08:00 PM #5
BigMan23

Bumping for visibility. Somebody out there has to still like woodsball. SCthumper, pm me, maybe we can orchestrate a meet up.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:30 AM #6
BigMan23

If anyone is interested, got a group heading to Ballbusters next Saturday. lots of pump, woodsball focused, all good guys. Feel free to join!
Old 01-28-2017, 05:27 AM #7
SCthumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMan23 View Post
Bumping for visibility. Somebody out there has to still like woodsball. SCthumper, pm me, maybe we can orchestrate a meet up.
For sure. Sorry about next weekend. I am playing up at redfox with a bunch of people I met up at last weekend's scenario. I have been playing with a group of loaners and busted paintball teams. We have been talking about field jumping this summer. Since I stay far away from facebook this is the only way I can organize groups...I hate playing when no one is at the field.

Last edited by SCthumper : 01-28-2017 at 06:37 PM.
SCthumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 05:45 AM #8
PandasEverywhere
A Real OG

PandasEverywhere has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PandasEverywhere has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PandasEverywhere has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Are the misfits still around? They used to be SO into the ****ing scene. I played with them at a few scenarios (notably was terminator's at ABP).
PandasEverywhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 06:50 PM #9
BigMan23

Thinking bout heading to Ballbusters for a few hours Sunday. Anyone wanna join?
Old 02-14-2017, 08:53 PM #10
Powerdude

My sons and I are Getting back into pb after a 10 year break. Love playing scenario ball, but can't find much of anything going on. And am not a Facebook fan so don't keep up on there. Is there any other way to keep up?
We are planning on going to OK D-Day this year though.
Powerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:14 PM #11
BigMan23

Apologies for the super late reply. We can always just post up here who's going where, and try to get a larger group together to go. Always more fun with more people!
Old 02-28-2017, 08:56 AM #12
Powerdude

Looks like one of my sons and I are going to be at Red Fox on March 11th. My other son has to work, unfortunately. We have a confirmed group of 6 with a possibility of 10 - 12. Most of our group will be first timers.
Anybody, say hello if you're there. The more the merrier.
We'll probably be in his white dodge 2500 mega cab.
He has an HK army rsx shocker in black and red with a red tank and black hopper.
I've got an all black shocker rsx with a black hopper. Not sure what tank I'll use.
Powerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups