PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-19-2008, 08:58 PM #43
Darkwulf
Pops!

Darkwulf owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
It was always a tough match when it came down to I-40 fuel, Henchmen, Affliction, That one team and LOS. We had good matches against them all and was a great experience. We always seemed to go back and forth from one event to the next. I'm still looking forward to next year but not sure how promising it looks.

Invert Paintball
Boss Paintball
Originally posted by FatalKitty: edward norton rox my sox
Originally posted by Ninja 1058: the more you play with it, the more you know how it operates and such
Originally posted by pballin16: Not at all, and I just played with mine a few hours ago.
Darkwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2009, 01:39 AM #44
MidwestPball7

Wow i did not know these teams put that much into it, like i said i didnt want to affend any1 and i am convicned that i was wrong just getting beat by the same teams was def. no fun..... but can some1 please tell me how these teams practice up to 2 times a weekend with pball prices being as ridiculous as they are?? cuz if they really are paying this outta pocket i dont see how u could ever get ahead, even if u do win the 400$ prizes
MidwestPball7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:03 AM #45
Darkwulf
Pops!

Darkwulf owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Some of the teams have sponsors and some of us just help at our local field and get a little bit of a price break on stuff.

Invert Paintball
Boss Paintball
Originally posted by FatalKitty: edward norton rox my sox
Originally posted by Ninja 1058: the more you play with it, the more you know how it operates and such
Originally posted by pballin16: Not at all, and I just played with mine a few hours ago.
Darkwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:39 PM #46
MidwestPball7

idk if any1 knows, but how do these teams go about getting these sponsors, because my team has won about 4 or 5 local beginner to rookie tournaments over the last 2 yrs.; however, i dont even know where to begin when it comes to sponsors or if were even qualified to be sponsored with about 5 first place wins in local tournaments under our belt
MidwestPball7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:08 PM #47
bunkerkingap1
I-40 Fuel

has been a member for 10 years
bunkerkingap1 plays in the PSP
bunkerkingap1 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
bunkerkingap1 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestPball7 View Post
idk if any1 knows, but how do these teams go about getting these sponsors, because my team has won about 4 or 5 local beginner to rookie tournaments over the last 2 yrs.; however, i dont even know where to begin when it comes to sponsors or if were even qualified to be sponsored with about 5 first place wins in local tournaments under our belt
it's alot of work. the first sponsor i'd go for is your home field. help set up bunkers, ref, etc. and see if they'll cut you a deal on paint or something. then, go to your local proshop and see if they can give you a deal on something if you advertise for there store or help out around it. it's a give and take relationship. it's really all about performance and image. if your team has a bad reputation, it's gonna be tough to get sponsored. winning local beg. and nov. tournaments isn't going to grab you a full ride but it could help out with little stuff.