PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-28-2008, 11:04 PM #1
3DSteve
Total Greif

pt extreme 12 gram seal

I'm fixing a pt extreme for a friend. The 12 gram seal was wasted and not holding air so I ripped it out, but there was nothing left to reference. Anyone know the oring size? I read something about cutting down a faucet washer but an exact replacement would be nice.
Art of Pump CPX
3DSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:46 PM #2
Monkeyboy13
Like-a-SoOoOmboOoOoOdeee!

u don't need an exact replacement just take a kingman barrel plug, take an o ring off, place it on the seal closest to the 12 gram, cut it down just enough so it'll screw into the gun, and its good and well. just find a similar o ring and u will be fine

Autococker, the true test of simple intelligence.
Did you pass?

Have a broken gun? pm me

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it..
Monkeyboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:03 PM #3
Balista4
Paintball Legion

my pt has a problem also...it leaks out all the air int he 12 gram....and when it does that it comes through my remote coil adapter...it came with this remote coil adapter so i can attacj the coil to the pistol...it works with the remote coil attached to it and not the 12 gram...it leaks the 12 gram and the remote coil does not leak at all.....when i take the 12 gram out and look down where the 12 gram is punctured by that thing there is an oring (atleast it looks like it was)..its all blue and it doesnt look good...where can i get that oring for it?...its where that fill nipple thing is(there should be a plug of some sort there so air doesnt leak..i dont wana use this stupid remote thing