PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-14-2016, 12:16 AM #1
merked12

merked12 is playing at Living Legends VIII
Moving to the area.

The better half and I will be moving to the VA area in about 8 months, just curious about the local scene.

At this point, u rarely play Airball and am much more into big games, scenarios and woodsball. Biggest thing, I'm into chill environments at fields. Any field (s) recommended that fit that vibe would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows the EMS system in the state, that'd be greatly appreciated as well! I'm pretty open to Fire, flight or strictly EMS. Prefer to stay in a 911 system or work in a critical care environment.

Thanks.
merked12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2016, 09:38 PM #2
masiman

Annual Supporting Member
masiman owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
masiman supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by merked12 View Post
The better half and I will be moving to the VA area in about 8 months, just curious about the local scene.

At this point, u rarely play Airball and am much more into big games, scenarios and woodsball. Biggest thing, I'm into chill environments at fields. Any field (s) recommended that fit that vibe would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows the EMS system in the state, that'd be greatly appreciated as well! I'm pretty open to Fire, flight or strictly EMS. Prefer to stay in a 911 system or work in a critical care environment.

Thanks.
What part of VA (Northern, VA Beach, Southwest, Richmond, Skyline, etc)?
masiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 09:17 AM #3
minmin639
S a l t y

minmin639 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
minmin639 supports Ninja Paintball
I highly recommend Skyline Paintball in Strasburg. The employees are friendly, the fields offer something for all play styles, and their prices are reasonable.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:14 AM #4
lopez17
Valar Morghulis

Annual Supporting Member
lopez17 is a Moderator
lopez17 is a Supporting Member
lopez17 is playing at Living Legends X
lopez17 supports Pev's Paintball
lopez17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
lopez17 supports Ninja Paintball
lopez17 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by merked12 View Post

Thanks.
What part of Virginia?

lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups