Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-17-2008, 10:17 AM #64
ScenarioPlaya
Woodsballer FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin1991 View Post
All you people need to quit complaining about paint and entry prices. All everybodydoes is complain about this. First address, then opening dzte, and now paint prices., Seriously do you have nothing better to do, cause it sure doesn't seem like it. So lets face it paintball is an expensive sport, and if you don't like it your in the wrong sport.
Honestly, the only complaint I have is the Rec field being open. As when they announced it was open, they didnt say anything about just one or both fields.
The Rec field will draw more people, then the tourney field, for things like Birthday parties, corporate groups like Rockwell, Aegon, Yellow Book, etc, bachelor parties maybe, random walk ons, scenario players/teams. Just my opinion and experience seeing these people show up at the outdoor, would just be a good group to try and rope into the indoor too.

Theres my two cents.
ScenarioPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2008, 12:55 PM #65
DIMP
$100,000

DIMP is a Supporting Member
Yeah it seems people that cant understand what were saying, just say its a complain. Well i might be complaining a little on the prices but w.e, ill still go out and play there. One days of work, can get me a weekend of play so its all good.

Edit: Roll call for saturday.. Jordan and me are gonna be there fur sure, probably sat night too just to chill.

Last edited by DIMP : 12-17-2008 at 04:18 PM.
DIMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:33 PM #66
spazattack924
T-LORD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLegend View Post
WTF!!!

I have yet to see a complaint from anyone that actually paid entry and bought a case or two to play last weekend (And Actually Played). Seems to me that everyone that came out and supported the cause with $$$ to play & did play had a great time!

I missed the opening date as well. Damn! **** happens! I'm just hoping to get home in the next couple days so I can play. I'll be happy to pay entry fee and whatever price they're asking for paint. 15 minutes from my house, I never would have thought.

I can't wait to bring Legend in there to work on skillz! Hope to see everyone out there.

Enough with all the negative feedback already, no one is listening.

Hey Dennis - I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks for the Holidays, but hope to see you guys at either APP or CLP afterwards. Happy Holidays!

Tom
2009 USPL D3 7-man Eastern Conference Champions
2010 NPPL D3 7-man: 3rd Place Surf City Open, 1st Place Chicago Open, 2nd Place DC Challenge
spazattack924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:46 PM #67
AdventureParkPB
Adventure Park Paintball

Team Member Membership Package

Adventure Park Paintball is excited to offer area teams a membership package and paint deal for practices. The membership fee is a monthly fee, similar to a gym membership. To be in the program you need to sign up with a debt or credit card and we will automatically bill you monthly for your membership until you tell us to cancel. All memberships are for a minimum of 3 months and expire anytime after this that you choose. If you sign up for a membership from the 1st through 15th of the month you will be billed for the current month’s membership. If you sign up for a membership from the 16th through the end of the month you will pay half the membership fee for the current month and next months full membership fee. Example: If you sign up on Dec 18th you will pay $7.50 for December’s membership and $15.00 for January’s membership for a total of $22.50. Your next membership payment will be on February 1st. This membership is valid at both the indoor and outdoor fields until you stop it. It gets you admission and unlimited air while you are here. If you come just 4 times per month your per visit cost is less than $4.

Special indoor practice times and paint prices will apply to all team members. If you come on one of our team practice nights (we will have at least one per week and will vary week to week) you can get your paint for just $50 per case with your membership. Any other visits to our fields not on these team practice nights and you will pay normal paint prices. Your membership will still get you in for free.

This membership and paint package is just for rostered team members. We will need the team captain to provide a list of all team members allowed to signup under their team for this package.

By doing this program we hope to allow special times and prices to the paintball tournament community. We ask that anyone that is a member of this program respect the “rec” player that plays at our fields on the weekends. This means that we ask that you play other tournament players on the weekends or play with a pump gun so we don’t have the “rec” players overshoot and ruin paintball for them. We were all there once and we want them to be the future of the sport. We will provide a rental pump gun free of charge for those needing one. BTW, this will really increase your skills using one of these. With a pump you can’t hide behind 15bps.

Call the indoor field at 319-261-1016 for more details.

The first team practice night will be Thursday Dec 18th from 5:30pm - 8pm.

Home of Team Genesis

Best prices on Dye, Tippman, Empire, Proto, Virtue, Bawls, Draxxus, Pinokio Hoppers, Redz and much more.
AdventureParkPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:08 PM #68
DIMP
$100,000

i have a few questions. is this per player fee? or 15 a month for the whole 3 man team? also like tomorrow, what if some of our members cant make it cause of weather or other things. could we join up with other teams that have same problems? if its 15 per team, sign me up. ill put some random team together. jordan, me, and i need a third. anyone??
Old 12-17-2008, 07:16 PM #69
AdventureParkPB
Adventure Park Paintball

This is a per player monthly membership cost. Again very cheap if you come several times per month. You don't have to have the full team every practice night just come by yourself and mix in. Call the store if you want to talk more about it...I'll be here until 8pm. 261-1016

Home of Team Genesis

Best prices on Dye, Tippman, Empire, Proto, Virtue, Bawls, Draxxus, Pinokio Hoppers, Redz and much more.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:01 PM #70
growstpatch
RIP Towlie

growstpatch is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
growstpatch plays in the PSP
growstpatch plays in the APPA D4 division
Nice!! I'll be there tomorrow
Old 12-17-2008, 11:02 PM #71
Carnagge

so 15 a month fee gets you paint at 50.00 a case with no other fee's?

68/4500 tank
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post64366912
Carnagge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:21 PM #72
growstpatch
RIP Towlie

growstpatch is a Supporting Member
growstpatch plays in the PSP
growstpatch plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagge View Post
so 15 a month fee gets you paint at 50.00 a case with no other fee's?
ya but only on team practice days during the week, not on weekends.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:31 PM #73
TriggaHappyKid
•••Love™•••

Annual Supporting Member
TriggaHappyKid is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by growstpatch View Post
ya but only on team practice days during the week, not on weekends.
Sick...I may sign up lol even though I'll be here less than a month. Keegan, what time are you hitting it up tomorrow? I just got home a little while ago.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:06 AM #74
DIMP
$100,000

Jordan, if i can manage to skip out of work for a few hours ill join you. Ill let you know tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:33 AM #75
1stpidcmdr
10inchs of Fury

What about those of us with Memberships that were for the outdoor only at the time? Are those just expired now? Do we have to put down more money again? I hope not.....

Olive ][nvert Mini Owner
Commander of the 1st Paintball Infantry Division
1stpidcmdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:28 AM #76
IAPBMom

IAPBMom donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stpidcmdr View Post
What about those of us with Memberships that were for the outdoor only at the time? Are those just expired now? Do we have to put down more money again? I hope not.....
Hi Chris

As stated in a previous post, they are working on upgrading the outdoor memberships to be a year round membership. Since the outdoor was only for part of the year, I am guessing there will be an additional cost to make it a year round membership.

Thanks
IAPBMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:30 AM #77
IAPBMom

IAPBMom donated to help Peyton Trent
The other thing to remember is that the paint you purchase for $50 is only allowed to be used on team practice nights. If you come at any other time, you will have to pay "regular" price for a case of paint.

Last edited by IAPBMom : 12-18-2008 at 08:48 AM. Reason: edit
IAPBMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:53 AM #78
ciscob
EGO/DM

i should be there tomorrow night
ciscob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:11 PM #79
DIMP
$100,000

wont be making it out tonight, maybe tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:31 PM #80
brycedrury

ill be out the day after christmas.
brycedrury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:05 PM #81
EvilOgre8705
BBC!

EvilOgre8705 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIMP View Post
Paintball IS expensive, but guess who is supporting it? The noobies and local rental kids. They are really the ones that are gonna make paintball live or die. Now most this kids CANNOT afford those prices, I was just suggesting maybe lower prices or cheaper paint=lower prices .. I know ALOT of people that are young and like paintball, but like i said prices are what really keep them from coming out. If they could market correctly they can surely be a great field here in CR. They are about 1/2 mile from a Jefferson High School. Where there is many kids that are some what interested in paintball. If APP can do something right, they can have a huge crowd, which is good for everyone.
Your right DIMP* Rec players are what keep people open.....my bad for hatin...
Old 12-18-2008, 09:41 PM #82
bokraham
Rock Lobster!!!

what are the hours tomorrow?
bokraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:53 PM #83
sinjun

Open practice was cool, the field is nice, turf is great there was no slipping while wearing gym shoes. Great place to play speed ball at.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:02 PM #84
AdventureParkPB
Adventure Park Paintball

Hours this weekend and every weekend are...

Friday 5-10
Saturday 10-10
Sunday 12-5

Our first team practice night went well and our next practice night will be Tuesday Dec 23rd 5-8.

Don't forget that we will be open for a special day after Christmas special from 10-10. We have a store filled with goodies to buy plus try out the new field.

Home of Team Genesis

ReplyRegional Ups