PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-24-2011, 06:42 AM #484
teado03
Harria

teado03 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Well I might as well add something here. In my opinion there was alot more bounces then usual.
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2011, 10:03 AM #485
chynaman

chynaman plays in the PSP
chynaman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
chynaman supports Team VICIOUS
chynaman plays in the APPA D4 division
mayo stop kissing *** aint going to help
teado thank u for agreeing.
paul is the laziest ref. jk im wondering when the paint shipment comes in? wondering if i can buy 5 case when they come in and i keep them in my house at a controlled room would the paint be different?
Old 08-24-2011, 10:14 AM #486
Mayo88
\_(ツ)_/

Mayo88 is playing at Living Legends V
Mayo88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mayo88 posts videos on PbNation
Mayo88 supports Pev's Paintball
Mayo88 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by chynaman View Post
mayo stop kissing *** aint going to help
teado thank u for agreeing.
paul is the laziest ref. jk im wondering when the paint shipment comes in? wondering if i can buy 5 case when they come in and i keep them in my house at a controlled room would the paint be different?
I'm not kissing ***, I'm just not trying to start an arguement like you have. I have my opinion and you have yours. I think the refs do a good job of keeping the crappy bunkers up. If you don't like the way Warzone is don't play there. If you haven't noticed they have one of the best, if not the best field in Michigan/Ohio for a reason.

So Chyna if I agree with you, then your going to say I'm not experienced enough to talk? I think I've played there enough to have my voice heard. Plus I've played at a few other fields this past month and Warzone is still my favorite for many reasons. . I know the paint bounces and the bunkers suck, but at least they try to find different paint and blow up the bunkers as frequently as possible. They do the best job at keeping players safe, making sure your guns are chrono'd, the cleanliness of the whole facility is nice, they have the best turf I've played on so far, not the best turn-out of players, but people still play there.

Warzone CRU

Last edited by Mayo88 : 08-24-2011 at 10:29 AM.
Mayo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:24 AM #487
teado03
Harria

teado03 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Humm Chynaman that is a good question . We were doing drop tests on the so called "cheeper paint" and it was breaking better then the " more expensive paint". I am not going to lie to ya and say yes it would help but i rely have no idea. U would think maybe it would help a little. And the field is good. And they r more attenitive to the bunkers. But they still do move. One of the few drawbacks of having a outdoors field with turf. Can't exactly stake the bunkers to the ground. Overall i think it is alot better then it was when they first opened the outdoor field. Chang does not happen overnight. It takes time. Overall death and taxes chooses to play there most often. And we think they r doing a smash up job. Everyone will have something bad to say about everything. That's just human nature. Oh and to chynaman if u do buy the paint and keep it controlled please let me know how ur experiments turns out.. and will carebears be gracing us with ur presents on Sunday?
Old 08-24-2011, 11:08 AM #488
sritz
Death and Taxes

sritz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The turf is pretty nice but the bunkers are horrible. Deflated, moving around, its gross. The balls were bouncing a lot off everyone Sunday and I have it all on video to prove it. I love going to WZ but the field situation is keeping a lot of good players away.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:30 AM #489
T.Scruggs
Hardwork

T.Scruggs plays in the APPA D4 division
Question. Is the current "Field" paint an indoor formula, its a thicker shell of course so the rentals can shoot it.

I shoot Stinger every weekend at TPA, it jams Rotors every now and again, doesn't mark as well as the higher grade stuff, but for 45 entry,air and the paint, it's PERFECT. Works in my Prophecy great though, damn KEE lol.

A better way of securing the bunkers (and if Jason reads this, we were joking about the magnetic system, lol), and an upgrade set of bunkers goes along way in the mind of the player, but also along way in the pocket of the field owner, and if the weekend we were out was an indication of the average turnout, keep it up and it will get better.

Talk directly with the field owner build a relationship, your the customer, and your always right, as in where you spend your money is right...

Personally, I'd like to see GI Sportz at a field somewhere soon....
Old 08-24-2011, 11:42 AM #490
Mayo88
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Scruggs View Post
Question. Is the current "Field" paint an indoor formula, its a thicker shell of course so the rentals can shoot it.

I shoot Stinger every weekend at TPA, it jams Rotors every now and again, doesn't mark as well as the higher grade stuff, but for 45 entry,air and the paint, it's PERFECT. Works in my Prophecy great though, damn KEE lol.

A better way of securing the bunkers (and if Jason reads this, we were joking about the magnetic system, lol), and an upgrade set of bunkers goes along way in the mind of the player, but also along way in the pocket of the field owner, and if the weekend we were out was an indication of the average turnout, keep it up and it will get better.

Talk directly with the field owner build a relationship, your the customer, and your always right, as in where you spend your money is right...

Personally, I'd like to see GI Sportz at a field somewhere soon....
I've heard GI shoots nice. Some fields should give them a chance, a lot of pro teams (Tampa Bay Damage & Russian Legion) are sponsored by them and they don't have any problems. Detroit Action even shot GI Sport paint at PSP so if someone can get in contact with them, ask them. They have a lot of choices in paint grade so I think Warzone should give them a try if Draxxus isn't working.

Bunker wise, they're going to have to cough up a lot of cash to get a new set of bunkers, but if that's what it takes to fix them, I think it's worth it. Players don't spend $55 a week to play on a field with deflated, moving bunkers. Plus half of them are missing which makes it impossible to even move up the field without being seen. If they fix the paint and the bunkers, Warzone will be a 5 star field with no problems and should have a lot more players out there every weekend. But that's just my opinion.

Warzone CRU
Old 08-24-2011, 11:43 AM #491
sritz
Death and Taxes

sritz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo88 View Post
I've heard GI shoots nice. Some fields should give them a chance, a lot of pro teams (Tampa Bay Damage & Russian Legion) are sponsored by them and they don't have any problems. Detroit Action even shot GI Sport paint at PSP so if someone can get in contact with them, ask them. They have a lot of choices in paint grade so I think Warzone should give them a try if Draxxus isn't working.

Bunker wise, they're going to have to cough up a lot of cash to get a new set of bunkers, but if that's what it takes to fix them, I think it's worth it. Players don't spend $55 a week to play on a field with deflated, moving bunkers. Plus half of them are missing which makes it impossible to even move up the field without being seen. If they fix the paint and the bunkers, Warzone will be a 5 star field with no problems and should have a lot more players out there every weekend. But that's just my opinion.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:46 PM #492
Wittler
Who appointed you God?

Wittler supports Team VICIOUS
Members of BGSU's pb team may be heading over Sunday! Hope to see some playas!
Old 08-24-2011, 02:59 PM #493
pjerzy1
Aspiring Gun Whore

pjerzy1 is an NCPA player
pjerzy1 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo88 View Post

GI sport shoots like ****, ive shot it a few times and my buddy played chicago, he also shot GI and said it was terrible paint. He went through a good 3 or 4 squegees.
Now on to the field, Yes it does deflate but the refs try and stay on that as best as possible. It can be tough when people want to run games right after the other and dont give us time to take care of that. Also, the field is an 08 field so it is missing stuff from the 11 set up. The reason why you get "spotted" moving up the field is because PSP has changed the dimensions of the fields for 2011. So the outdoor field is that new size

Remember kids, YOUR MOUTH CANT GET PREGNANT
pjerzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:06 PM #494
-ZeRo-
#bitw

-ZeRo- plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjerzy1 View Post
Also, the field is an 08 field so it is missing stuff from the 11 set up. The reason why you get "spotted" moving up the field is because PSP has changed the dimensions of the fields for 2011. So the outdoor field is that new size
i respectfully disagreeeeeeeeeeee

when we have to use cans and pins as laydowns and rollers, its a lot easier to realize where people are and see them move. not to mention the bunkers that aren't there in the first place.

it is sort of rare to not be seen moving period, but at least you guys keep the bunkers somewhat inflated though.

Last edited by -ZeRo- : 08-24-2011 at 03:08 PM.
-ZeRo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:55 PM #495
Mayo88
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZeRo- View Post
i respectfully disagreeeeeeeeeeee

when we have to use cans and pins as laydowns and rollers, its a lot easier to realize where people are and see them move. not to mention the bunkers that aren't there in the first place.

it is sort of rare to not be seen moving period, but at least you guys keep the bunkers somewhat inflated though.
I just know a lot of bunkers are missing. Idk if it's the year or if they just don't have them. And I think you should buy 1 case from GI Sportz and test it out. Maybe it was the grade he was shooting or something. I say just try it

Warzone CRU

Last edited by Mayo88 : 08-24-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:34 PM #496
ysiwpaintball
Ron

Annual Supporting Member
ysiwpaintball plays in the PSP
ysiwpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
ysiwpaintball supports Team VICIOUS
GI paint sucks balls.

LUXE

"Originally posted by licence_to_kill: plant meth in his car and call the cops"

"If your not going to stand behind our troops, stand in front of them"
ysiwpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:37 PM #497
chynaman

Mayo things you dont understand me calling u a kiss *** is a joke. i kiss *** to paul and all the other refs all the time. I know they do a good job and i tell them that also but i like giving them **** cause it kinda keeps this thread going and that they can bash on me like i bash on them. there is no hard feelings. Gi sports paint is crap shoot it in texas and it broke coming out of the gun. i mean i saw the half shell with paint coming out of my barrel and alot of other teams that were shooting it had to keep cleaning out there barrel. This was there tourny grade paint suppose to be the best that they had to offer to players and it sucked. Im sure that certain things people are not aloud to say because of politics. But what i post on here im hoping that the owners will read enough to change of the things like getting new bunkers that people have been requesting for 2 years. I have played at wz since they first open, i use to play saturday and sunday and they had great paint but then paint gotten worst through out time and dont understand y. it is a great field it is my home field no matter how much i ***** or complain I like playing there i like the people. things get frustrating when things aint going the way it should or could be. speedballers aint where they make money at i know that. rec players and scenerio players do but guess what scenerio players dont come every weekend or every other weekend. little kids on the scenerio side look up to speedballers and want to be them thats what attracts them to play. like you would look up to ollie lang or michael jordan. also karebears will not be there this weekend they got a 3 man at splatter but me and mark might show up to play because we love to play.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:55 PM #498
Mayo88
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Mayo things you dont understand me calling u a kiss *** is a joke. i kiss *** to paul and all the other refs all the time. I know they do a good job and i tell them that also but i like giving them **** cause it kinda keeps this thread going and that they can bash on me like i bash on them. there is no hard feelings. Gi sports paint is crap shoot it in texas and it broke coming out of the gun. i mean i saw the half shell with paint coming out of my barrel and alot of other teams that were shooting it had to keep cleaning out there barrel. This was there tourny grade paint suppose to be the best that they had to offer to players and it sucked. Im sure that certain things people are not aloud to say because of politics. But what i post on here im hoping that the owners will read enough to change of the things like getting new bunkers that people have been requesting for 2 years. I have played at wz since they first open, i use to play saturday and sunday and they had great paint but then paint gotten worst through out time and dont understand y. it is a great field it is my home field no matter how much i ***** or complain I like playing there i like the people. things get frustrating when things aint going the way it should or could be. speedballers aint where they make money at i know that. rec players and scenerio players do but guess what scenerio players dont come every weekend or every other weekend. little kids on the scenerio side look up to speedballers and want to be them thats what attracts them to play. like you would look up to ollie lang or michael jordan. also karebears will not be there this weekend they got a 3 man at splatter but me and mark might show up to play because we love to play.
Didn't know you were joking, just like the time you said I haven't proven myself. Sorry.

BTW which Victory do you think I should get guys? The Pink & Green or the Grey & Black?

Warzone CRU

Last edited by Mayo88 : 08-24-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:51 PM #499
ysiwpaintball
Ron

Annual Supporting Member
ysiwpaintball plays in the PSP
ysiwpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Chyna you are correct sir. But your still a ******* <3

@ Mayo just play and get really good do not worry about buying the latest and greatest ****.

LUXE

"Originally posted by licence_to_kill: plant meth in his car and call the cops"

"If your not going to stand behind our troops, stand in front of them"
ysiwpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:08 PM #500
swanton23
ASCENSION

swanton23 is BST Trusted
swanton23 plays in the PSP
swanton23 plays in the APPA D4 division
swanton23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
so u guys gonna come to pinnacle 3man? 500 for first, register by tomorrow. bring a few teams

ASCENSION
swanton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:19 PM #501
chynaman

hell yeah im an ******* and mayo the green and pink is sexy. ron atleast he owns his own gear so dont hate that he can spend his money on guns lol
Old 08-25-2011, 12:37 AM #502
pjerzy1
Aspiring Gun Whore

pjerzy1 is an NCPA player
pjerzy1 plays in the APPA D4 division
dont get either they are cru guns and way over priced haha

Remember kids, YOUR MOUTH CANT GET PREGNANT
pjerzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:12 AM #503
Greenrider226
RuthlessPB.com

Greenrider226 plays in the PSP
Greenrider226 plays in the APPA D3 division
Greenrider226 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Greenrider226 is Boss
Greenrider226 supports Empire
Lmao coming from the guy that wants a dslr and 300 for a pos creed.

Pants and Jersey Sale.

TCP Wrecking Machine
H2K
RuthlessPB.com
Wear the bear
Greenrider226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:13 AM #504
J_Fisher117

Other than death and taxes who is coming sunday?
J_Fisher117 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups